• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

3A Region 1 Tournament Two Rivers

Started by teachers pet, February 17, 2018, 01:29:52 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

teachers pet

In Jessieville's win over Charleston
Burleson 28 pts
Shifflet 15
Charleston
Ross 16
Fisher 13

Longfellow

TR girls lead Charleston 42-17 in the regional final during the third quarter

lostintheweeds

Halfway through one of the most obviously home-court officiated games I have ever attended.  Blatant and classless.  The AAA needs to review this one and make sure these guys are not officiating at State.

Longfellow

Quote from: lostintheweeds on February 24, 2018, 06:59:59 pm
Halfway through one of the most obviously home-court officiated games I have ever attended.  Blatant and classless.  The AAA needs to review this one and make sure these guys are not officiating at State.
Surely you're not talking about TR/Charleston? Wrong thread perhaps?

lostintheweeds

The sad part is it probably even isn't necessary. TR has a strong team.

Longfellow

Quote from: lostintheweeds on February 24, 2018, 07:11:43 pm
The sad part is it probably even isn't necessary. TR has a strong team.
What game are you watching? If the reffing was so bad, why did our best player foul out?

beach bum

Naw, the AAA just needs to keep away the nagging parents who complain about the refs.

lostintheweeds

Quote from: Longfellow on February 24, 2018, 07:14:08 pm
What game are you watching? If the reffing was so bad, why did our best player foul out?
The refs did an excellent job of taking care of business in the first half.

beach bum

Quote from: lostintheweeds on February 24, 2018, 07:16:25 pm
The refs did an excellent job of taking care of business in the first half.

Huh? What are they? The mob or the mafia or something??

lostintheweeds

Hitman Warrior23

February 24, 2018, 07:53:13 pm #110 Last Edit: February 24, 2018, 08:34:46 pm by Hitman Warrior23
Quote from: beach bum on February 24, 2018, 07:14:33 pm
Naw, the AAA just needs to keep away the nagging parents who complain about the refs.

I'll never Blaim losing on a reff.  However to be this has been the most inconsistent reffing during this regional tournament I've ever seen.   Just not good at all in my humble opinion.  :) But on the boys side the most competitive Regional I've attended. GREAT GAMES!

teachers pet

lostintheweeds

Quote from: Hitman Warrior23 on February 24, 2018, 07:53:13 pm
I'll never Blaim reffing on a reff.  However to be this has been the most inconsistent reffing during this regional tournament I've ever seen.   Just not good at all in my humble opinion.  :) But on the boys side the most competitive Regional I've attended. GREAT GAMES!

+1

teachers pet

teachers pet

teachers pet

I’mGlad

lostintheweeds

smallybells

Hitman Warrior23

Again most competitive Boys Region I've seen!

lostintheweeds

Quote from: smallybells on February 24, 2018, 09:22:36 pm
Perryville wins!
Will admit I was rooting for Jville after they played so well against us last night. But, PVille earned it. Kudos to them.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas