• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

After reading

Started by Batman44, June 10, 2014, 09:55:00 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Batman44

After reading current, and past, postings on all classes of bb on this board, it seems that 'transfers' are becoming the norm in HS bb. Trying to keep up with who is playing at what school is about like trying to keep up with pro baseball. Not talking about any one school in particular, but several/many.

Hogfan167

It seems to get worse every year. AAA rules are so lax that almost anything is deemed legal. Need a rule like NCAA. Change schools and sit out a year.

NWA Hawg

Quote from: Hogfan167 on June 10, 2014, 10:54:57 am
It seems to get worse every year. AAA rules are so lax that almost anything is deemed legal. Need a rule like NCAA. Change schools and sit out a year.

No that's not fair. Parents have to move sometimes for jobs and other reasons.  It's not the kids fault. It ain't like you can redshirt that year of high school. You can never get it back.

Batman44

I agree, parents do have to move because of jobs, etc. Having said that, I would venture to say that if a TRUE poll was taken, and truth was told, everything else would come in behind players and/or parents wanting to make the move. It happens in all HS sports, and all classifications.

FreeMoney

Quote from: Hogfan167 on June 10, 2014, 10:54:57 am
AAA is ran by eunuchs

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas