• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

ICC and Bay

Started by Moonshiner, May 24, 2014, 09:12:42 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Moonshiner

Two of a kind.  Kinda funny when I hear the ICC faithful hate on Bay for "questionable moves" I should say. I've been pretty vocal in the past of my disapproval of how Bay has had players move in.  In order to be fair.....ICC just hired Melbournes girls coach to be an assistant to whatever needs assisting. Of course he comes with his all world step kids.  Tims a good guy and wish him well.  But I doubt they went after him for his assistant coaching capabilities.  ICC girls just got MUCH better.

pootnscoot

Drove thru Bay today. You guys need a good Chineese buffet and maybe a Wing shack. Just saying. 

Real deal

Quote from: pootnscoot on May 24, 2014, 04:17:19 pm
Drove thru Bay today. You guys need a good Chineese buffet and maybe a Wing shack. Just saying.

When icc gets one we will. Lol

HorseFeathers

wouldn't that require icc to be in a town first? Or do i have them confused with someone else

J.D.

Quote from: Real deal on May 24, 2014, 04:43:30 pm
Quote from: pootnscoot on May 24, 2014, 04:17:19 pm

When icc gets one we will. Lol

This is actually really funny lol.  +1

Oldref

More realistic to hope for a Mexican restaurant........almost every town has one now and the menu is the same at all of them. I normally order a number 22..... :D
I know a community that has always been successful and they never hire a preacher at any of the local churches unless they have a kid that can play. When you live in a place that is pretty much never going to grow you better make every opportunity count. Teachers and preachers are about the only people who move into many places. Sounds like ICC and Melbourne have traded players about as much as BIC, Riverside and Manila. It happens all over ;) 

pootnscoot

Drove thru Brockwell last week. It appeared to me the economic epicenter of the ICC area was a yard sale hosted by a little old lady that sold me a shovel. Bay is winning the battle of urban expansion.

Real deal

Quote from: pootnscoot on May 29, 2014, 10:41:08 am
Drove thru Brockwell last week. It appeared to me the economic epicenter of the ICC area was a yard sale hosted by a little old lady that sold me a shovel. Bay is winning the battle of urban expansion.

Nice!!

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas