• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Concord Pirate State Title Celebration-Thanks Batman

Started by BasketballNeverStops, April 20, 2014, 12:45:27 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

BasketballNeverStops

I would like to thank Batman for supporting us this past season and coming to speak at our celebration last night. You're a great man with a lot of class and I hope I get to see you at some games in the future.

Batman44

Well, BNS, I was getting on here to say what a privilege it was for me to be at the celebration last night, and saw your post. Thank you for the nice words, but all the credit goes to guys like you, the coach, team, fans, town and community. I have been totally impressed with all the above mentioned. Can't say enough good things about everyone involved. And, the fact that they raised enough money to cover buying championship rings for everyone. All the work everyone put into it to make it as good as it was. Have never seen such high-priced pies and basketballs in my life:) It truly is a giving town and fans. I'm going to enjoy wearing a state champ t-shirt for the first time in my life. Wish all the seniors the very best, and for those coming back next year, the bar has been set high for you, but it's been proven that it can be done. Thanks again for making me feel a part of it. I enjoyed every minute!

BasketballNeverStops

Thank you for the kind words! I love our community and I wouldn't want to call any other place my home!!

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas