• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Real Deal Bay thread

Started by Backboard Shattered, August 09, 2013, 06:50:52 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Backboard Shattered

Hey Real Deal where is the thread about Bay "moving in kids".  Im telling you we have the best dang lunch ladies potentially ever signed.  Plus their kids can play. Sing it with me Lunch Lady Land.  Sloppy Joe slop slop sloppy Joe......meat loaf sandwich.  the busta

Backboard Shattered

Its funny how Real Deal had alot to say until facts hit the floor.  Lol.  The guy from marmaduke?  Kids moving in? 

Mamba13

Not a bay fan but programs recruit themselves and a player is underachieving dropping classification recruiting takes place more in 5A and up which makes sense high level equals higher competition and higher classes are cased out more by division 1 schools just my opinion and experience as a player!

Backboard Shattered

I agree but the facts that bay and guy have done it for yrs and still doing are over whelming.  I guess it's not breaking the rules if you don't get caught

Real deal

Quote from: Backboard Shattered on August 09, 2013, 09:17:53 am
Its funny how Real Deal had alot to say until facts hit the floor.  Lol.  The guy from marmaduke?  Kids moving in?

Haven't been here in a few days. Your right, there isn't much left to say, bay has done nothing wrong. Good luck with the lunch lady program though, sounds like a good idea. Besides although I enjoy reading your stuff on here, it's really hard to be serious with you, you have to admit.

Real deal

I guess I missed the excitement.  I honestly didn't see whatever backboard posted, but it looks like he gets a 2 week vacation.  Proud I didn't see it.

pootnscoot

2011 Black Rock team had 4 senior starters that had played together since the 3rd grade. They lost in the state championship game to Bay's version of a homegrown team. I enjoyed watching both teams play and have a different opinion to what constitutes a homegrown team. I'm neither a Bay hater or Bay supporter.

Real deal

Quote from: pootnscoot on August 11, 2013, 01:35:42 pm
2011 Black Rock team had 4 senior starters that had played together since the 3rd grade. They lost in the state championship game to Bay's version of a homegrown team. I enjoyed watching both teams play and have a different opinion to what constitutes a homegrown team. I'm neither a Bay hater or Bay supporter.

I think that's fair, black rock did have one player that had played somewhere else also. It happens, world we live in

BoxNOne

All five Black Rock starters played together from grade school on.Move in was 7th man.

gamechanger11

Box.  You are wasting time with some of these folks. In Bays case yes Brannen does a good job but the fact is at least 2 o their best players are not from Bay and wasn't even there in the 7th grade.  If I am not mistaken Prichett is from Truman. Crain is from Nettleton.  As well as another or two. I don't care and say more power to ya but the truth is those guys didn't come up through the ele. program there, recruiting happens and if you know who to talk to at aaa it doesn't matter to them either.

bscinar

Pritchett has been there all along -- Crain did move in -- in the 8th grade to escape a bad situation at another school.  If you really want to know why - message me -- if not -- just keep bashing Bay ::)

gamechanger11

:o easy tiger if you look back I was not bashing Bay. Nor do I care if them or anyone else has kids comes from some other school. I just stated that they have not been there. Lol. Bay obviously has a great program. But the statement was they all have not been home grown. That's it. That's the only thing that was said. Sorry to have ruffled your feathers  ;D

bscinar

No ruffled feathers here - just pointing out you didn't have accurate information or all the facts.

gamechanger11

I do apologize about Pritchett however ther also was one from Truman. But it doesn't matter.  I'm done with this. 

Backboard Shattered

We have the best lunch ladies janitors in the state and their kids are awesome ball players too.  But that's not why they are here we need lunch.

Lionfan 18

Bout 9:15 Saturday night Real Deal gonna be buying rings...btw straight up cash

Real deal

Quote from: Lionfan 18 on March 13, 2014, 11:03:59 pm
Bout 9:15 Saturday night Real Deal gonna be buying rings...btw straight up cash

I said ring singular lol. I'm a man of my word. You win it I'm good for one ring cash money. All the bull aside, I hear this would be first state championship for Clarendon in basketball, beyond our rants back and forth I would be happy to contribute to that. Cash money, you win message me and I'm good for it. Good luck!!

Lionfan 18

I will decline your offer Real Deal as we here in Lion country don't need any favors from Jacketland. Just go ahead and put that money to better use, pay those highly touted lunch ladies ;D

Real deal

Quote from: Lionfan 18 on March 14, 2014, 11:42:11 am
I will decline your offer Real Deal as we here in Lion country don't need any favors from Jacketland. Just go ahead and put that money to better use, pay those highly touted lunch ladies ;D

Sounds good!! 

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas