• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Who will replace Hembree?

Started by polksalet, December 31, 2014, 01:25:01 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

polksalet

Uncle Ivan

Superjack45

No thoughts because he is not leaving, in 2 years he will be back in the 4A State Championship game.

Uncle Ivan

hogdiggity

I saw Jon Gruden with an orange tie.....

SUGARTOWN

Uncle Ivan

Jort Harbaugh, the dumb Harbaugh brother.

Bigbossman

Quote from: Superjack45 on December 31, 2014, 01:58:47 pm
No thoughts because he is not leaving, in 2 years he will be back in the 4A State Championship game.
He can win it next year from nashville, and the year after as well.

Superjack45

Worry about keeping your own coach and nobody wants Bo with all that talk you all was doing.

Bigbossman

December 31, 2014, 06:54:47 pm #10 Last Edit: December 31, 2014, 06:58:07 pm by Bigbossman
Quote from: Superjack45 on December 31, 2014, 06:14:28 pm
Worry about keeping your own coach and nobody wants Bo with all that talk you all was doing.
Im trying to make sense of your typing.......

OLDSCHOOL82

RabidWolf

December 31, 2014, 10:37:08 pm #12 Last Edit: December 31, 2014, 10:38:44 pm by RabidWolf
Warren HC I believe

I know scrapperville will disagree, but isn't Warren to Nashville pretty much a lateral move? Seems like both are always strong. Never have that much of a down year. Pretty consistent stream of talent. Just outside opinion. May be wrong.

polksalet

Better facilities and fanbase at Nashville.

RabidWolf

Never been to a warren game, but scrapper field is top notch. And the fanbase is top notch

Superjack45

Quote from: Bigbossman on December 31, 2014, 06:54:47 pm
Quote from: Superjack45 on December 31, 2014, 06:14:28 pm
Im trying to make sense of your typing.......
I am trying to make sense of  this thread,just because Dawson went to Rville you think someone with a chance year in and year out to be a top team in the 4A,is going to move to pretty much the same situation. I think not. ;D ;D ;D ;D

WPWells

It seems to me that Nashville believes that they can just name their price and get whatever coach they want

polksalet

Better facilities, people, and culture. It's not all about money.

OLDSCHOOL82

Yea, but you gotta live in Nashville!

nastynice

Quote from: 12th Man CHS on January 01, 2015, 08:58:46 am
It seems to me that Nashville believes that they can just name their price and get whatever coach they want
They pretty much can.  I'll bet you a fried pie 95% of the coaches from 4a (maybe even 5a) down, all had their nostrils flaring when they heard Nashville was going to be open!  That includes your coach and my coach.  Don't fool yourself!

Superjack45

Quote from: polksalet on January 01, 2015, 11:00:43 am
Better facilities, people, and culture. It's not all about money.
Bettter what? People,you have got to be kidding right and culture get outta here dude. That's something to say right there.

Dayton Kitchens

The money at Nashville from what I've observed is very good for the size of school and size of the community.

I did some substitute work there the year before I started teaching full time and back then they paid their subs fully 50% more daily than most of the schools in southwest AR.

Lionheart88

Quote from: RabidWolf on December 31, 2014, 10:37:08 pm
Warren HC I believe

I know scrapperville will disagree, but isn't Warren to Nashville pretty much a lateral move? Seems like both are always strong. Never have that much of a down year. Pretty consistent stream of talent. Just outside opinion. May be wrong.
Going from a team who was runner-up last year and is the reigning 4A champ to a team that lost out in the first round last year and the quarterfinals this year is a lateral move?

CounterPunch

Nashville can't even get close to paying Bo  what he makes at Warren. So stop bowing your chest out Nashville. Yall would have to give him athletic director pay, head coach pay, junior coach pay, as well as many other incentives and stipends. Trust me, you can't do it.

hawgfan15

Quote from: CounterPunch on January 01, 2015, 04:38:20 pm
Nashville can't even get close to paying Bo  what he makes at Warren. So stop bowing your chest out Nashville. Yall would have to give him athletic director pay, head coach pay, junior coach pay, as well as many other incentives and stipends. Trust me, you can't do it.

I don't think Hembree will leave Warren or Nashville will even pursue him but you don't know much about Nashville if you think money is what would keep Hembree from Nashville. Money is not an issue for Nashville, especially when it comes to football.

WPWells

Apparently Nashville is the only town with money

polksalet

We built a $14 million gym for the worst boys basketball program in the state. That's how we roll.

OLDSCHOOL82

The thing about money and teachers in Arkansas is that it's all public knowledge.  The big money comes in where you can have a foundation pay bonuses that aren't associated with the school.  No 4A coach is paid an insane amount.

~WPS~

Based on public information. Dawson's salary was the most of any 4A coach this year. Hembree could be afforded by many. Fact is, no one wants him.

Jack1990

Sick Dog

People in Warren don't even like Bo so why would Nashville. He isn't the answer I assure you all. If he thinks that grass is greener than go fo it. It just looks greener cause it has chicken crap on it.

polksalet

Lionheart88

Quote from: polksalet on January 01, 2015, 06:13:39 pm
We built a $14 million gym for the worst boys basketball program in the state. That's how we roll.
So, y'all are bad at managing your money, is that what you're saying?

~WPS~

We've got so much we don't know what to do with it.

STUNNA

Quote from: Ballplayer1 on January 01, 2015, 08:50:23 pm
We've got so much we don't know what to do with it.
Time to start recruiting some football players with all that money

polksalet

We spend it on coaches. And fans that dont play victim when we lose in championship games.

nuttinbuthogs

So whats the problem with Bo?  Wins alot but nobody seems to think highly of him?

CounterPunch

Quote from: nuttinbuthogs on January 01, 2015, 10:51:19 pm
So whats the problem with Bo?  Wins alot but nobody seems to think highly of him?
He only starts out-of-towers.  ;)

phdefense

Quote from: nuttinbuthogs on January 01, 2015, 10:51:19 pm
Maybe they are tired of the Warren postal system being botched and want for them to hire competent workers.

mr.b@sc

I heard a rumor that bo was seen at the mcdonalds in Star City having lunch With the sc athletic director on new years day. It was reported that they were eating hamburger happy meals and shared a strawberry shake before leaving....

polksalet

I don't believe that. Bobo only eats at Larry's Pizza. 

cuckoobird

DogsWin7

Quote from: cuckoobird on January 05, 2015, 07:41:00 am
So, he likes the spicebird?
better than a do do bird but what on earth does eating Pizza have to do with finding a Coach?   Is it to see if his stomach can take it??  :) just kidding.

Loyalfan1

I respect Hembree for not jumping ship.  I'm sure he has had plenty of offers.  Man knows a good thing when he see's it.  I'm pretty sure Warren is as good or better a job than Nashville.

DogsWin7

Both have great tradition in my opinion.   Not everyday you find those type of jobs available.   

polksalet

If you hate Nashville you hate America.

SUGARTOWN

Quote from: polksalet on January 05, 2015, 03:00:27 pm
If you hate Nashville you hate America.
Hate is such a strong word. What about dislike?

polksalet

That's means you're only a communist.

Loyalfan1

What does Warren have coming back next season?

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas