• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Offseason@Stuttgart

Started by scrapiron51, November 30, 2014, 02:26:13 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

cuckoobird

Quote from: mr.b@sc on December 18, 2014, 08:35:28 am
Thorn is why you tell your kids to stay off of drugs...and don't sleep with your sister or cousin or mom or grandma...lol
this is why I suspect he's from clinton

Jacketman65

Na, he has never made mention of Clinton.  Probably one of your new move ins from Gillette!

taclark1996

Thorn is probobly on the Stuttgart high school football team starting in the spring. Who knows, he might be the player that helps get Stuttgart back into the playoffs 😏

SUGARTOWN

Quote from: Jacketman65 on December 18, 2014, 10:32:17 am
Na, he has never made mention of Clinton.  Probably one of your new move ins from Gillette!
No sane person would ever admit that they're from Clinton.

Jacketman65

Quote from: SUGARTOWN on December 18, 2014, 05:14:29 pm
Nor Stuttgart.  We had a fun season this year, how did yours go there Sugar?  Oh that's right - 8 wins in 2 years!  Now that is lighting it up so to speak!

SUGARTOWN

December 18, 2014, 06:36:24 pm #55 Last Edit: December 18, 2014, 06:48:42 pm by SUGARTOWN
Quote from: Jacketman65 on December 18, 2014, 06:11:23 pm
Nor Stuttgart.  We had a fun season this year, how did yours go there Sugar?  Oh that's right - 8 wins in 2 years!  Now that is lighting it up so to speak!
The Ricebirds would have to miss the playoffs for the next 20 years before Clinton could match our playoff appearances. Lol....congrats on your 4th and 5th playoff wins, that's a big accomplishment!

Jacketman65

Quote from: SUGARTOWN on December 18, 2014, 06:36:24 pm
The Ricebirds would have to miss the playoffs for the next 20 years before Clinton could match our playoff appearances. Lol....congrats on your 4th and 5th playoff wins, that's a big accomplishment!
There you go talking about past history again!  Seems that is all you have to hang your hat on these days - past history.  Go on and entertain Thorn now!

SUGARTOWN

December 19, 2014, 06:03:55 am #57 Last Edit: December 19, 2014, 06:08:56 am by SUGARTOWN
Quote from: Jacketman65 on December 18, 2014, 10:44:51 pm
There you go talking about past history again!  Seems that is all you have to hang your hat on these days - past history.  Go on and entertain Thorn now!
You're the one that brought it up moron.

Ok, let's talk about the future. You guys had your best season ever last year, no where to go but down, you graduated your best players. I'm sure Clinton will go back to normal winning 3-4 games next year.

You probably should jump on that Stuttgart bandwagon if you want too support a good team the next few years. :)

cuckoobird

Jacketman65

Quote from: SUGARTOWN on December 19, 2014, 06:03:55 am

Ok, let's talk about the future. You guys had your best season ever last year, no where to go but down, you graduated your best players. I'm sure Clinton will go back to normal winning 3-4 games next year.

You probably should jump on that Stuttgart bandwagon if you want too support a good team the next few years. :)
Obviously you are the moron since you once again began your name calling!  Your comprehension is off as usual, if you read above you will  see that your counterpart, I will call him THORNBIRD,  brought up Clinton!  Done with you - will not lower myself to your standards.  By the way I have my own wagon!

cuckoobird

Ok coach, what does the normal relationships of Clintonites have to do with winning championships in the past at stuttgart?

SUGARTOWN

Quote from: Jacketman65 on December 19, 2014, 11:13:40 pm

Obviously you are the moron since you once again began your name calling!  Your comprehension is off as usual, if you read above you will  see that your counterpart, I will call him THORNBIRD,  brought up Clinton!  Done with you - will not lower myself to your standards.  By the way I have my own wagon!
Wow.

I wasn't talking about bringing up Clinton. You mentioned me bringing up history again when it was YOU that brought it up by mentioning last season. Can you comprehend that?

phdefense

Quote from: Jacketman65 on December 19, 2014, 11:13:40 pm

That word. I don't think it means what you think it means.

Jacketman65

For everyone out there, here we have the 3 stooges talking to each other again!

phdefense

Quote from: Jacketman65 on December 20, 2014, 01:24:16 pm
Straightjacket I am going to quote my daughter on this one. You need to...

QuoteLet it go. Let it go!

polksalet

SUGARTOWN

Quote from: Jacketman65 on December 20, 2014, 01:24:16 pm
And you're like a little lost puppy dog, you follow us around wherever we go. You're our #1 fan! :)

Thorn

Quote from: polksalet on December 20, 2014, 03:42:30 pm
Where is Thornbird?
I been over in pike county over roundt glenwood I seen were my name been talked bout yall will see in 2015 when them ricebirds put a nuther trophy in the case we got all the hardware aint nobody can handle us yall will figur out the flock fears nobody but you shood fear the flock

cuckoobird

Jacketman65

Does everybody from Stuttgart have the grammar skills of Thornbird?

mr.b@sc

Quote from: Jacketman65 on December 20, 2014, 05:10:51 pm
Nope, some of them are not as educated as thorn...lol

cuckoobird

Last I checked pike county was around taint

SUGARTOWN

Still following us around I see...

Ranger

Well, what about the offseason, you don't hear a word around town about the new Coach good or bad?? Is he gonna be good enough to take this next group to a championship?

cuckoobird

All he has to do is keep them in class. They'll handle the rest. Lol

Thorn

Ricebird dont fear nuthin speclly no stupid hey seed mafia.

Hey yall ricebird brothers lets all start puttin
FTF after everthang we post that stands fer FEAR THE FLOCK . Yall wanna all meet up sumtime we cud start a club of ricebird fans that is on this site yall culd come out heer to our trailer sumtime ok let me no.

And FTF

Thorn

I jus wanted to say when I said yall come to my trailer its a camper trailer but we can all fit in it sis can fry us up some vittles I jus pickled sum deer meet and she makes sum macarronis and cheeses  the reel kind and a couple cans of greenbeans you talk bout good so yall let me know when cuz sumtimes me and paw dont stay here sumtimes we got ta go up in the hills to tend to the crop what pays are bills

FTF

SUGARTOWN

Christmas Eve I'll be going from Little Rock to Stuttgart through Warren to El Dorado ending up in Nashville on Christmas...sort of a 4A tour. Won't be stopping in Warren fortunately, lol, and luckily my in laws family live a few miles outside of Nashville, I wouldn't want to run into bigbossman or any of those guys. :)

Ranger

Quote from: SUGARTOWN on December 23, 2014, 12:12:07 pm
Christmas Eve I'll be going from Little Rock to Stuttgart through Warren to El Dorado ending up in Nashville on Christmas...sort of a 4A tour. Won't be stopping in Warren fortunately, lol, and luckily my in laws family live a few miles outside of Nashville, I wouldn't want to run into bigbossman or any of those guys. :)
Did you get the groundwork laid for Perrin while in Nashville?

dragonpride

Quote from: HeberFan on November 30, 2014, 08:18:16 pm
Like my old coach used to tell me: "If you pat yourself on the back for something you did yesterday, you haven't done anything today."
Sweet!

RUSH

Quote from: scrapiron51 on November 30, 2014, 02:26:13 pm
Just so you idiots will have something to talk about.
Did I hear that 2 of their starters transferred to DeWitt? One offense and one defense.

SUGARTOWN

Per the Stuttgart Daily Leader:

"The district also hopes to see construction begin on a new turf field at Ned Moseley Stadium this summer.

According to board president Henry Newby, the community group tasked with raising $600,000 for the turf project has met its goals.

The board committed to the turf project last fall after a group of supporters promised to raise at least $600,000 from local businesses and individuals.

On Tuesday, the board voted to solicit bids for the turf project and advertise for bids to resurface the track."

Looks like things are proceeding well for the turf field and new track.

cuckoobird

Will the baseball and softball fields recieve it too like previously planned?

SUGARTOWN

Quote from: cuckoobird on February 12, 2015, 03:45:40 pm
Will the baseball and softball fields recieve it too like previously planned?
Not sure, the article mentioned improvements to the baseball field so I guess it's still possible.

SUGARTOWN

April 23, 2015, 12:22:01 pm #84 Last Edit: April 23, 2015, 12:32:24 pm by SUGARTOWN
Today is the last game in Ned Mosley Stadium to be played on grass as the Ricebird soccer teams host Lake Village. Construction on the field turf football/soccer field and new track will begin a week after graduation.

In addition, construction will begin soon on a new band hall and Jr. High. Go Birds.

cuckoobird

Quote from: SUGARTOWN on April 23, 2015, 12:22:01 pm
Today is the last game in Ned Mosley Stadium to be played on grass as the Ricebird soccer teams host Lake Village. Construction on the field turf football/soccer field and new track will begin a week after graduation.

In addition, construction will begin soon on a new band hall and Jr. High. Go Birds.
Good to hear

phdefense

Minor correction. Not a new band hall they are expanding it.

SUGARTOWN

Quote from: phdefense on April 23, 2015, 01:43:01 pm

Minor correction. Not a new band hall they are expanding it.

New ADDITION to the band hall.  :D

Loyalfan1

cuckoobird

Quote from: Loyalfan1 on April 24, 2015, 10:08:24 am
read that VP needs a DC.
someone should RSVP to VP about the DC position because the ricebirds have visited the DMV to receive their CDL for the mack truck that VP is about to run over some teams when he gets the right OC and DC.

TIGER101

cuckoobird

Bulldog92

Quote from: mr.b@sc on December 20, 2014, 05:55:23 pm
Nope, some of them are not as educated as thorn...lol
Mr. B is alive!!  You finally wake up from hibernation, LOL!!!

Trojanbird

April 27, 2015, 10:21:40 am #93 Last Edit: April 27, 2015, 11:00:20 am by Trojanbird
Quote from: cuckoobird on April 23, 2015, 01:02:20 pm

Good to hear
I'm new on here as you can probably tell.  I finally decided to open an account, I no longer have a student involved with high school sports since he graduated in13.  I am glad to hear about the renovations to the stadium, I know that this has been kicked around the last few years.  Are they going to do anything with the restrooms?

SUGARTOWN

Quote from: Trojanbird on April 27, 2015, 10:21:40 am

Good to hear
I'm new on here as you can probably tell.  I finally decided to open an account, I no longer have a student involved with high school sports since he graduated in13.  I am glad to hear about the renovations to the stadium, I know that this has been kicked around the last few years.  Are they going to do anything with the restrooms?

Not that I've heard of, but I'm not 100% sure.

cuckoobird

Good to hear
What's wrong with the bathrooms now?

SUGARTOWN

Quote from: cuckoobird on April 27, 2015, 03:53:45 pm

Good to hear

They're better than a lot of places I've been, that's for sure.

phdefense

April 27, 2015, 04:54:12 pm #97 Last Edit: April 27, 2015, 09:03:35 pm by phdefense
Quote from: cuckoobird on April 27, 2015, 03:53:45 pm

Good to hear
Absolutely nothing if it were the 1950's. I would say that every team in our conference has better restrooms than Stuttgart with the exception of Newport(have not seen WH yet). They need work, but I do not think they are that high on the list.

cuckoobird

Plenty of stalls in a central location and clean. I don't have a problem with them. I'm not sure much toilet technology has happened since the 50's. lol

phdefense

Quote from: cuckoobird on April 28, 2015, 11:37:54 am
Plenty of stalls in a central location and clean. I don't have a problem with them. I'm not sure much toilet technology has happened since the 50's. lol
Let me introduce you to Mr. Eljer

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas