• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Smackover posters

Started by WHITEchicken, September 23, 2018, 03:45:36 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

WHITEchicken

Roll call. Just trying to see how many posters we have on here. Need to know before people start making those new accounts and embarrassing the Buckaroos.

Smackover Fan

I think it's obvious from me. Proud Buck, JeffSavage, and Sax2Play are Smackover posters.

WHITEchicken

Smackover fan how long have you been on?

Idoknow

Quote from: WHITEchicken on September 23, 2018, 06:44:17 pm
Smackover fan how long have you been on?
If you check his profile, you would see he registered November 24, 2014!

WHITEchicken

I don't creep on people like that. But good to know he has been on a while.

Idoknow

September 23, 2018, 08:32:37 pm #5 Last Edit: September 23, 2018, 08:59:40 pm by Idoknow
Quote from: WHITEchicken on September 23, 2018, 08:15:39 pm
I don't creep on people like that. But good to know he has been on a while.
Thats the reason FF has profiles.  Just saying!

WHITEchicken

No I haven't checked it in years.

Jimbo Morphis

WHITEchicken

Proud Buckaroo

There is need for introductions. I'm well known here. 🤣🤣🤣

imtie

I am also a Smackover poster. I just mainly read most of the time.

DeeGee

Quote from: Proud Buckaroo on September 23, 2018, 09:45:31 pm
There is need for introductions. I'm well known here. 🤣🤣🤣

Who are you again??????
Lmbo! Yes you and Kojak, snoppy22, oldman, and a few others are all old school on here. I kinda fit in that picture but haven't been posting much because I was busy playing football myself.  And found out today I can't play anymore, but Coach wants me to be the CB and Safety coach!!!!!!! So i am officially a football coach in a semi pro league!!!!! Ya'll have no idea how excited I am about this. I  have been wanting to coach a few years now.

WHITEchicken

Yeah but it is women's football.

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: imtie on September 23, 2018, 10:26:12 pm
I am also a Smackover poster. I just mainly read most of the time.

And we appreciate that.

Jimbo Morphis

KOJACK

Maynard G Krebs

Quote from: KOJACK on September 25, 2018, 12:44:01 pm
Smackover fan here

And all this time I had you pegged as Prescott guy

KOJACK

Quote from: Maynard G Krebs on September 25, 2018, 12:51:32 pm
And all this time I had you pegged as Prescott guy
You are right...Prescott guy, Smackover fan ;D

WHITEchicken

JeffSavagIV

bleudog

September 25, 2018, 03:33:18 pm #21 Last Edit: September 25, 2018, 04:54:29 pm by bleudog
Here're two Smackover posters:

;D

Horse Shoe

I've been on here I would guess going on 5 years.  I read the boards almost every day, and post occasionally.

DeeGee

September 25, 2018, 05:16:52 pm #23 Last Edit: September 25, 2018, 06:01:08 pm by DeeGoldie
Quote from: WHITEchicken on September 25, 2018, 10:43:06 am
Yeah but it is women’s football.

Yeah well come to one of our games, you will see that we hit hard, play all 4 quarters and know our playbook. Its full tackle football owned by the NFL, it is semi pro and we have to follow NFL rules. It isn't powder puff football if that's what you are thinking you're thinking way wrong! Women have a point to prove, that we can play this game and take the hits and the critics like you and toss you aside like you're in my way of a tackle. When you have came to one of our games and see how we play then say something untul then, you have no right to judge. I bet I could  beat you at any position. Wanna get a little 7 on 7 going, me and a few of my teammates against you and your keyboard warriors???? I bet you don't even score. Remember there is no mercy rule so you'll just have to take the a** beating we put on you.  Tell me where and when. I know they'll be down for it. It is our practice season so I'm sure they would like some competition, that is if you can bring it. Make sure you have your helmets,  pads and cleats. Jersey if you have any. Bring lots of Gatorade and pickle juice because you're gonna need it. Just waiting on you to tell me when. Our field is WM so just waiting on a daye and time for you to respond to. And we will show you its "just woman football."

DeeGee

DeeGee

September 25, 2018, 06:05:56 pm #25 Last Edit: September 25, 2018, 07:23:10 pm by DeeGoldie
Quote from: KOJACK on September 25, 2018, 12:44:01 pm
Smackover fan here

Now that's funny!

Maynard G Krebs

Maynard G Krebs

Maynard G Krebs

WHITEchicken

First off Dee took the bait. Second I Have been to  women's semi pro football game. No offense but I was not impressed by the game. There were women that were athletic, but most High School teams could beat the teams I watched. Secondly can you please point me to where you got this idea that your team that you played for is owned by  the NFL? The WFA isn't affiliated with the NFL and the AAF isn't either.

DeeGee

No PMS here. Had a hysterectomy, sorry you can't use that excuse. Try again. But still didn't haven't been answered on when he will play us. I called him out, not you. I probably have forgot more about football than he has ever known. When he can comment back, then I  willl set it up. Otherwise,  you saying that I have PMS is obsolete. Unless you'd like to set up a game with us. It can be a 7 on 7 or a full team 11 person real game. We are not scated, don't be fooled that I'm a woman that I do not know everything about the game. And I love to bet, so we can put a wager on it if you would like to up the ante.

DeeGee

September 25, 2018, 06:50:28 pm #31 Last Edit: September 25, 2018, 07:13:58 pm by DeeGoldie
Quote from: WHITEchicken on September 25, 2018, 06:42:12 pm
First off Dee took the bait. Second I Have been to  women’s semi pro football game. No offense but I was not impressed by the game. There were women that were athletic, but most High School teams could beat the teams I watched. Secondly can you please point me to where you got this idea that your team that you played for is owned by  the NFL? The WFA isn’t affiliated with the NFL and the AAF isn’t either.

Lmbo, yes it is. Would you like to come tell my coach that???  I'm sure he will gladly set you straight.  What team did you watch ? We are the only team in Arkansas. And we won the National Championship in 2017 with 13 players. We all had to play offense,  defense and special teams. Our only break was half time. The other team had a full roster. We were determined to win since one of our teammates was killed by a drunk driver 4 weeks into the season. So we made it our goal to win for her and we did. So I  don't know what team you were watching because we've never, as of now, lost a home game. Are you wanting the challenge instead of him??? We played a non conference game against one of the male semi pro teams because they challenged us. We beat them 59-3. The 2017 season we only had 13 players and only lost 2 games. One to Tulas Fire and the other to Austin, Tx team Gauchos. So what game did you go to? What were the teams, because you would have had to go out of state to watch one because it's apparent you was not at one of our games. There is no AAF teams in Arkansas.  We are it.  Are you just being like this because it takes a womans team to bring a National Championship Trophy to Arkansas? You still didn't say if you accept the challenge. Yes I am challenging you. My girls are down. We can play 7 on 7 or we can play 11on 11, a real game. Our home feild is WM so it'll be there. What date and time is all I need to know. Make sure you bring your helmet,  pads, cleats and jerseys if you have any. We are down for this all day everyday. Make sure you bring your Gatorade and pickle juice, I'd hate for your guys to get cramps or dehydrate. I hope you have some good oeople on your DL be cause our RB, Vinson runs her 40 in a 4.32. She will challenge anyone to a foott race as well. When she has the ball she scores because nobody can catch her. So just let me know when and what time. It'll be at WM, you pick the date and time. U tul you8up for the challenge, don't comment back to me, because that just tells me tou won't accept the challenge.  Let's see if you're willing to step up to the challenge.

imtie

September 25, 2018, 06:52:07 pm #32 Last Edit: September 25, 2018, 06:54:19 pm by imtie
Quote from: Oldman on September 25, 2018, 11:56:46 am
And we appreciate that.
See now I got to step up my game. I can be very annoying! Plus I should have got a clap out of that.

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: imtie on September 25, 2018, 06:52:07 pm
See now I got to step up my game. I can be very annoying! Plus I should have got a clap out of that.
There you go +1

Maynard G Krebs

Quote from: DeeGoldie on September 25, 2018, 06:45:24 pm
No PMS here. Had a hysterectomy, sorry you can't use that excuse. Try again. But still didn't haven't been answered on when he will play us. I called him out, not you. I probably have forgot more about football than he has ever known. When he can comment back, then I  willl set it up. Otherwise,  you saying that I have PMS is obsolete. Unless you'd like to set up a game with us. It can be a 7 on 7 or a full team 11 person real game. We are not scated, don't be fooled that I'm a woman that I do not know everything about the game. And I love to bet, so we can put a wager on it if you would like to up the ante.

Just having a little fun with you. I grew up in a house with three sisters so I know a little about the subject. And BTW, it was heck wearing the hand me downs

imtie

DeeGee

September 25, 2018, 07:21:22 pm #36 Last Edit: September 25, 2018, 08:03:33 pm by DeeGoldie
Quote from: Maynard G Krebs on September 25, 2018, 07:08:47 pm
Just having a little fun with you. I grew up in a house with three sisters so I know a little about the subject. And BTW, it was heck wearing the hand me downs

lol! Yeah I bet you didn't like those hand me downs! That's freaking funny!  It's always good to have a little fun on here and get a good laugh! Thank you for the laughter, it's been a bad day.
+1!!!

DeeGee

Quote from: bleudog on September 25, 2018, 03:33:18 pm
Here're two Smackover posters:

;D

Hahahahaha now that's for real funny!!!!

WHITEchicken

Dee I don't have a football team to play against y'all. If you were talking to me. I went to St. Louis to watch the Mile Higj Blaze play the St Louis Slam. Maybe your new league is affiliated with the NFL which would be cool but last an definitely not least. Vinson doesn't run a 4.32. That would make her faster than around 90% or more of the NFL. If you could give me some facts to prove this I will eat my crow on that one. People exaggerate speed all the time.

DeeGee

Quote from: WHITEchicken on September 25, 2018, 07:50:53 pm
Dee I don't have a football team to play against y'all. If you were talking to me. I went to St. Louis to watch the Mile Higj Blaze play the St Louis Slam. Maybe your new league is affiliated with the NFL which would be cool but last an definitely not least. Vinson doesn't run a 4.32. That would make her faster than around 90% or more of the NFL. If you could give me some facts to prove this I will eat my crow on that one. People exaggerate speed all the time.
Put together a team. I'm sure you have at least 13 friends.
As far as Vinson, go to our teams Facebook page. They have her on video running her 40. She is unhuman I swear. When she hoined the team I was in awww of her. She is amazingly fast. A wonderful playet and person. Anyway, she put a challenge on the team page for people to race her. Only 1 person accepted the challenge.  It was a woman on a Florida team and Vinson blew her away. On 103.7 they had an interview with all of us after our win and they asked her what planet she is from with her crazy speed. I wouldn't date challenge her, I don't want that embarrassment. I know that there is no way on God's green earth I could even come close. Her and I  both played RB and she just made me look like an old granny out there running.  So far since she has joined the team, no one can match her speed and no one can catch her. You know when she has the ball we are going to score. She made probably 90% of all of our scores in every game. She is very strong too. In the Championship game,  4 defenders were trying to tackle her and she drug all of them 12 yards for a TD. I wish that I was half the player she is. I know that I can play and I know what my limits are. But I do know the entire rule book and the entire play book. I can play, just not as good as her. We all swear she is not human with her speed and the abilities she has. She even surprises us. I run my 40 in a 5.2. Nowhere close to  her. But just gotothe team page and you'll find out a lot about her. Watch the videos.

imtie

WHITEchicken

I have watched videos of her years ago. She is fast in comparison to a lot of women. I knew about yalls season because I half followed because of my fri be who coached women's football. If Vinson was as good as you say then what happened to the team in the championship this year? They got beat pretty bad and she didn't score. Women's football is great when you take it by itself, but when comparing to men's football there is no comparison. I am not saying you are not good or that women don't know as much as men, but I am saying please stop telling people every other post that you are a woman that knows about football. Let your knowledge just show people. You do have a good knowledge of the game. When you say stuff like this woman runs a 4.32 then you kind of discredit everything you say from that point on.

Maynard G Krebs

September 25, 2018, 09:21:59 pm #42 Last Edit: September 25, 2018, 09:25:14 pm by Maynard G Krebs
Quote from: DeeGoldie on September 25, 2018, 08:22:53 pm
Put together a team. I'm sure you have at least 13 friends.
As far as Vinson, go to our teams Facebook page. They have her on video running her 40. She is unhuman I swear. When she hoined the team I was in awww of her. She is amazingly fast. A wonderful playet and person. Anyway, she put a challenge on the team page for people to race her. Only 1 person accepted the challenge.  It was a woman on a Florida team and Vinson blew her away. On 103.7 they had an interview with all of us after our win and they asked her what planet she is from with her crazy speed. I wouldn't date challenge her, I don't want that embarrassment. I know that there is no way on God's green earth I could even come close. Her and I  both played RB and she just made me look like an old granny out there running.  So far since she has joined the team, no one can match her speed and no one can catch her. You know when she has the ball we are going to score. She made probably 90% of all of our scores in every game. She is very strong too. In the Championship game,  4 defenders were trying to tackle her and she drug all of them 12 yards for a TD. I wish that I was half the player she is. I know that I can play and I know what my limits are. But I do know the entire rule book and the entire play book. I can play, just not as good as her. We all swear she is not human with her speed and the abilities she has. She even surprises us. I run my 40 in a 5.2. Nowhere close to  her. But just gotothe team page and you'll find out a lot about her. Watch the videos.

Might be a stretch😀😀😀😀

All his friends can meet at one of those concrete mounted stop signs downtown and have a pep rally type march down to Tennyson Park and have a bonfire.  Let me know the date and I'll be there.  I have connections in Frenchport and Norphlet.

DeeGee

September 25, 2018, 10:52:45 pm #43 Last Edit: September 25, 2018, 10:54:25 pm by DeeGoldie
Quote from: WHITEchicken on September 25, 2018, 09:04:00 pm
I have watched videos of her years ago. She is fast in comparison to a lot of women. I knew about yalls season because I half followed because of my fri be who coached women’s football. If Vinson was as good as you say then what happened to the team in the championship this year? They got beat pretty bad and she didn’t score. Women’s football is great when you take it by itself, but when comparing to men’s football there is no comparison. I am not saying you are not good or that women don’t know as much as men, but I am saying please stop telling people every other post that you are a woman that knows about football. Let your knowledge just show people. You do have a good knowledge of the game. When you say stuff like this woman runs a 4.32 then you kind of discredit everything you say from that point on.

She's only been on the team for 3 years, maybe 2. So no you didn't watch videos of her before. We didn't make it to the Championship Game this year so you are incorrect. We lost in the semifinals by e points. Now you are just talking outside your mind and trying to make it sound to be truth.
The only video you could of seen her running wS from high school, which is not in Arkansas. So if you watched her track and soccer videos,  where is she from and what HS? What college did she attend and what is her degree in? If you know her so well, then you know these answers. Oh and does she live in Arkansas now?

DeeGee

Quote from: Maynard G Krebs on September 25, 2018, 09:21:59 pm
Might be a stretch😀😀😀😀

All his friends can meet at one of those concrete mounted stop signs downtown and have a pep rally type march down to Tennyson Park and have a bonfire.  Let me know the date and I'll be there.  I have connections in Frenchport and Norphlet.

Lol. Sure will.

WHITEchicken

I am assuming you mean this Vinson. So yeah I have seen her before. My friend went to atlanta and watched your team get beat in the championship so maybe I do know what I'm talking about. You can also go to the WFA website and see where the Arkansas Wildcats got thrashed by the Orlando Anarchy. Now are you sure I am talking out of my head?

DeeGee

Quote from: WHITEchicken on September 25, 2018, 07:50:53 pm
Dee I don't have a football team to play against y'all. If you were talking to me.

Yes I am talking to you since you're the one who said that it's just a womens league.
If you don't have a  team,  I'm sure you have at least 13 or so friends that'll play. Stop with the excuses! Man up, you called me out. Now you are saying you can't get a few friends together to play against "just a woman's team." Now trying your best to get out of it. You are either scared or inserted your foot into your mouth too far and you have no way out. Just go ahead and hand  in your man card. And you probably got a man bun.

WHITEchicken

So no response about Vinson? No response about the 46-0 loss this year that you lied about? Figures.

Hawgpilot

September 26, 2018, 07:39:35 am #48 Last Edit: September 26, 2018, 07:52:05 am by Hawgpilot
Quote from: WHITEchicken on September 25, 2018, 11:37:19 pm

I am assuming you mean this Vinson. So yeah I have seen her before. My friend went to atlanta and watched your team get beat in the championship so maybe I do know what I'm talking about. You can also go to the WFA website and see where the Arkansas Wildcats got thrashed by the Orlando Anarchy. Now are you sure I am talking out of my head?

I too have a buddy who likes to watch i but I just can't get into to it. In my opinion, while it agree it IS FOOTBALL, I compare it to watching my 8yr old nephew play baseball.  It's a version of the real thing, I suppose something fun to kill a little time but not something taken seriously.

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: Hawgpilot on September 26, 2018, 07:39:35 am
Its still girls football.  While it agree it IS FOOTBALL, I compare it to watching my 8yr old nephew play baseball.  It's a version of the real thing, I suppose something fun to kill a little time but not something taken seriously.
8 year old baseball not taken seriously? Where are you from? Man I have to go to Parks and Rec meetings over Parents and coaches and Tball games.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas