• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Smackover baseball coach

Started by sax2play8, May 24, 2015, 02:34:16 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

sax2play8

Is smackover looking for a new baseball coach

Proud Buckaroo

Coach Strickland is the baseball coach. I haven't heard anything about him not doing baseball.

sax2play8

I saw on indeed that they were looking for new baseball coach

sax2play8

It is confirmed smackover is looking for new baseball coach. Strickland is out but will still be football head coach

RabidWolf

Wonder if them not making it out of regionals had something to do with this? Or did he want to focus on football?

benchwarmer99

Strickland is good football coach but just not a baseball coach. He cost them the game against Prescott. Not taking anything away from Prescott, they played we'll but he didn't small ball enough and should have put Clark in earlier.

Proud Buckaroo

Quote from: RabidWolf on May 26, 2015, 11:35:03 am
Wonder if them not making it out of regionals had something to do with this? Or did he want to focus on football?

Most likely wanting to focus on Football. I'm sure it's pretty rough being a baseball coach, and a football coach.

KOJACK

I wonder if they don't win it in football if he will be reassigned.

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: KOJACK on May 27, 2015, 08:15:33 am
I wonder if they don't win it in football if he will be reassigned.
if he doesn't start listening to buckfever.

THA TRUTH

Quote from: benchwarmer99 on May 26, 2015, 11:40:02 am
Strickland is good football coach but just not a baseball coach. He cost them the game against Prescott. Not taking anything away from Prescott, they played we'll but he didn't small ball enough and should have put Clark in earlier.

He is a far better baseball coach than football baseball is just that sport that if u don't come ready to play at the end of the year no matter how good u are u will fall football isn't the same

Beaver Fever

If he does get reassigned they could hire a Prescott coach, they always seem to under achieve.

KOJACK

Quote from: Beaver Fever on May 28, 2015, 12:43:35 pm
If he does get reassigned they could hire a Prescott coach, they always seem to under achieve.
And folks like you always seem to be on our jock... I guess there isn't much to talk about being a beaver fan and all  ;D

THA TRUTH

That's not really on yalls jock

KOJACK

Quote from: THA TRUTH on May 28, 2015, 01:49:35 pm
That's not really on yalls jock
Imo if you are bringing us up (negative or positive) in a Smackover baseball thread then your on my jock.

Beaver Fever

Sounds like your on stricklands jock, you better hope they reassign him, he has your number

Proud Buckaroo

It does seem like you are on Strickland's jock... Pretty frequently actually.

Baseballlife_90

Quote from: THA TRUTH on May 28, 2015, 09:13:37 am
Quote from: benchwarmer99 on May 26, 2015, 11:40:02 am

He is a far better baseball coach than football baseball is just that sport that if u don't come ready to play at the end of the year no matter how good u are u will fall football isn't the same

Agreed. Had the fortune of playing for him while he was at Dierks. He taught us a lot about the game and turned the program into a serious contender.

KOJACK

Quote from: Beaver Fever on May 28, 2015, 05:12:16 pm
Sounds like your on stricklands jock, you better hope they reassign him, he has your number
In what? lol

Beaver Fever

I thought Prescott coaches learned not to talk trash to smack over folks

KOJACK

Quote from: Beaver Fever on May 29, 2015, 11:26:16 am
I thought Prescott coaches learned not to talk trash to smack over folks
Aww man that's a good one. Ask that chump what happened when he got squared up on.

Proud Buckaroo

You keep making it so obvious, Kojack.

Beaver Fever

I think you're a little old to be talking like that.

KOJACK

May 30, 2015, 08:14:11 am #22 Last Edit: May 30, 2015, 09:38:52 am by KOJACK
Quote from: Beaver Fever on May 29, 2015, 10:30:05 pm
I think you're a little old to be talking like that.
I'm big time immature though... You haven't noticed that about me you turd  ;D and proud buc I've never tried to hide the fact that I hate smackover.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas