• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Jobs open and potential candidates

Started by BLUEBLOOD, May 20, 2015, 02:59:48 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

pdj

Highland hs hired a coach.  Heard he was a former Dequeen sb coach.

searkhogfan

Quote from: redbear90 on May 30, 2015, 02:59:39 am
Rook to SH? Wow that's a joke. Lol

You created another name to reply to this?? Lol

But that's the word I got. Was told it was down to him & the coach from Winnfield.  Can't remember his name.

PARENT002

:o If the head coach does step down from coaching the White Hall team, I hope that they post this job outside of the school district. Although the the assistant coach is a "ok" coack, he has a horrible attitude towards the players. A coach does have to be tough on the players and needs to teach and coach them, but when they throw buckets of balls and cusses in the dug out for all to see and hear, I see that as unacceptable. I realize that everyone gets frustrated, but the assistant coach needs an anger management course. I believe he had an issue with this when he was over a junior high sports team.  My opionion, but I really hope they choose wisely.
I am sure I will get back lash from this, but maybe others from White Hall will agree.

Lionheart88

It's not like I've been to every game or practice, but I've never heard any language out of him when I was at games.  Every player I've heard comment has nothing but great things to say about him, how much they and respect him and so on.  But then again I might be biased, I was on one of those junior high teams he used to coach, and there wasn't a coach on our staff I looked up to more by the end of the season.  I don't remember him having any anger issues.  Can't please everybody, I guess.

PARENT002

The players will tell a coach anything showing respect and wanting to play. His anger issues were seenn by faculty as well as head coach, and the assistant coaches. It is ok for a coach to be upset, but when you break a player down, they are unable to give 100%. As far as the teams that have played for White Hall in the last several years, they were coached and respected by all of the coaches that they played travel ball with. They traveled all over the country playing ball and thats were most of the players were coached and respected. We must have been at different softball games, because I have heard the foul language and seen the bucket throwing.... PS.... YOU were at all the games.... Seen you there.... So did board members.... I wish White Hall all the good luck in the world.

Lionheart88

I've been to a lot of games in the past, but I missed more than I made this year.  At any rate, I'm absolutely not claiming to have heard everything said in the dugout.  I'm not getting this from him or what players said to him, I'm talking about conversations I've had with alumni who didn't have any reason to lie to me about what they thought about the man.  Even some going back years, heck I know a guy older than me who played baseball for him who thinks the world of him.  But like I said, you can't please everyone.  I know people with bad things to say about every coach on the staff, that's just the way of things.

skydiver

Quote from: searkhogfan on May 30, 2015, 07:26:49 am
Quote from: redbear90 on May 30, 2015, 02:59:39 am
Rook to SH? Wow that's a joke. Lol

You created another name to reply to this?? Lol

But that's the word I got. Was told it was down to him & the coach from Winnfield.  Can't remember his name.
not sure if you are referring to me but if so I've come to the conclusion you've got a paranoid problem. I can assure you this is my first post of the day and this account is not shared. Somebody did create an account to rebuke your post and I'll have to agree with them. I don't think Rook is going to SH either. Could be wrong but it would surprise me.  I think it's the Woodlawn coaches job to turn down. Could be wrong there too.

redbear90

There is no telling who they will get, I'd be surprised if they got a coach that's of Hutson's caliber, the superintendent at SH has no interest in sports and could care less about them winning. He would probably do great there though. They have the talent now and have talent coming up so it'll be interesting to see who they hire.

searkhogfan

And Who's Paranoid???  ::)

Surely you don't think somebody just all of sudden, decided that they had to join FF to reply to that post?  Or do ya. 

I don't know either fella. Just what I was told.  And I'm not so sure another school to the Northeast may not be in the lead for his services. But I don't think their job opening has been made public yet. 

searkhogfan

Quote from: redbear90 on May 30, 2015, 05:49:15 pm
There is no telling who they will get, I'd be surprised if they got a coach that's of Hutson's caliber, the superintendent at SH has no interest in sports and could care less about them winning. He would probably do great there though. They have the talent now and have talent coming up so it'll be interesting to see who they hire.

Oh My.

Runfastturnleft

Plenty of good coaches out there just looking for a chance.

CMhawgtracks

May 30, 2015, 07:58:22 pm #61 Last Edit: May 30, 2015, 08:56:28 pm by CMhawgtracks
did they recruit all this talent or did being a bedroom community for Hope help their cause?
Hutson isn't the greatest coach out there, when you have as much talent as Woodlawn did and they tank at the end of the season, it's all on the coach, jmo.

PrivateLesson

Quote from: searkhogfan on May 30, 2015, 05:52:19 pm

a lot of that goes on around here.   Double agents, secret agents....shared accounts....take your pick! lol!  (~:

CMhawgtracks

Quote from: PrivateLesson on May 30, 2015, 08:04:54 pm

a lot of that goes on around here.   Double agents, secret agents....shared accounts....take your pick! lol!  (~:
yeah, sometimes I feel like I'm talking to myself

PrivateLesson

I know exactly what you mean....lol! (~:   

searkhogfan

Quote from: PrivateLesson on May 30, 2015, 08:04:54 pm

Lol

Wonderdog

Quote from: CMhawgtracks on May 30, 2015, 07:58:22 pm
did they recruit all this talent or did being a bedroom community for Hope help their cause?
Hutson isn't the greatest coach out there, when you have as much talent as Woodlawn did and they tank at the end of the season, it's all on the coach, jmo.
Yea, because high school athletes never lay an egg on game day.  ::)

Runfastturnleft

May 30, 2015, 09:11:15 pm #67 Last Edit: May 30, 2015, 09:42:49 pm by Runfastturnleft
Quote from: Wonderdog09 on May 30, 2015, 09:02:00 pm

Always the coaches fault...dont you know that?   That's what all the coaches in the stands say when their DD don't perform!

If they can't get mentally prepared to play in the post season then it's on the kids...you don't play for the season,  you play to be the best in the post season.   

PrivateLesson

Quote from: Runfastturnleft on May 30, 2015, 09:11:15 pm

Always the coaches fault...dont you know that?   That's what all the coaches I'm the stands say when their DD don't perform!

If they can't get mentally prepared to play in the post season then it's on the kids...you don't play for the season,  you play to be the best in the post season.

I'm the stands??   Is that the public education showing or private?  ;) lol!  :)

CMhawgtracks

is that you Chad?

Runfastturnleft

Quote from: PrivateLesson on May 30, 2015, 09:15:06 pm
Quote from: Runfastturnleft on May 30, 2015, 09:11:15 pm

Always the coaches fault...dont you know that?   That's what all the coaches I'm the stands say when their DD don't perform!

I'm the stands??   Is that the public education showing or private?  ;) lol!  :)

Gosh darn spell check strikes again!   

#karma

skydiver

Quote from: CMhawgtracks on May 30, 2015, 09:24:38 pm
Once again, you're OPINION DOESN'T MATTER. Plus you are wrong again. That's not Chad??  If you've got questions for him why don't you give him a call?  I know why. Because you hide behind a computer and talk much bigger than you do in person. Call ol Chad up and get some answers. Im urge searkhogfan can give you his number.
is that you Chad?

skydiver

Once again, YOUR OPINION DOESN'T MATTER. Plus you are wrong AGAIN. THAT's NOT Chad??  If you've got questions for him why don't you give him a call? I know why. Because you sit behind a computer and talk much bigger than you do in person. Call ol Chad and get some answers. I'm sure searkhogfan could give you his number.

Wonderdog

is that you Chad?
Not familiar with "Chad" and I am not associated with any of the shenanigans several of you are pulling on one another. You just made a highly ignorant post that I simply could not let go undisputed. I am familiar with the identity of at least two of your grandchildren (if you are who you claimed to be). The only reason I say this is to give you a clue that I am not "Chad", whomever that may be. A team's performance does not fall solely on a coach or the player(s). It is a combination of the two 99% of the time. The specific comment of your's that I am referring too is "when you have as much talent as Woodlawn did and they tank at the end of the season, it's all on the coach, jmo." Just goes to show that you have little experience dealing with situations that you chose to speak about. Sometimes kids do not play to their potential, sometimes coach's do not coach to their potential. Either one or a combination of the two can get you beat on any given day especially in baseball/softball.

searkhogfan

Quote from: skydiver on May 30, 2015, 10:49:38 pm
Once again, YOUR OPINION DOESN'T MATTER. Plus you are wrong AGAIN. THAT's NOT Chad??  If you've got questions for him why don't you give him a call? I know why. Because you sit behind a computer and talk much bigger than you do in person. Call ol Chad and get some answers. I'm sure searkhogfan could give you his number.

Yes, I could give him his number if he ask. But I would also check with coach before I did.  As far as the Lady Bears go, I don't know what happened the last 2 weeks of season.  And it depends on who you ask, as to what they say happened.  The seniors will tell you that they've been told it was their fault.   I do know that a lot of squabbling started.  And fingers started getting pointed.  Back in the old days when I played. We were taught you win as team & you lose as team. And the last time I checked a coach was part of a team (every coach).  I'm not finger pointing. I haven't finger pointed. But I won't stand by idly while they're pointed at my child either.  My child was one of the seniors.  And I never posted a negative thread here until a couple of usernames started it with me. 

Maybe we can get back to the topic at hand.  Good day

searkhogfan

One other thing.  For someone from Dierks.  You sure took that aweful personal!!   :o

softballfan

May 31, 2015, 08:01:46 am #76 Last Edit: May 31, 2015, 08:08:28 am by softballfan
Quote from: BIG_K on May 29, 2015, 11:33:09 pm
Quote from: softballfan on May 27, 2015, 08:13:43 pm
I heard the Hector job is open.
:(  How sure are you about this?  ;D
He took a job at Pottsville, but I heard yesterday that he had changed his mind and was going to stay.

CMhawgtracks

May 31, 2015, 08:15:00 am #77 Last Edit: May 31, 2015, 12:28:53 pm by CMhawgtracks
Quote from: Wonderdog09 on May 30, 2015, 11:32:46 pm
is that you Chad?
Not familiar with "Chad" and I am not associated with any of the shenanigans several of you are pulling on one another. You just made a highly ignorant post that I simply could not let go undisputed. I am familiar with the identity of at least two of your grandchildren (if you are who you claimed to be). The only reason I say this is to give you a clue that I am not "Chad", whomever that may be. A team's performance does not fall solely on a coach or the player(s). It is a combination of the two 99% of the time. The specific comment of your's that I am referring too is "when you have as much talent as Woodlawn did and they tank at the end of the season, it's all on the coach, jmo." Just goes to show that you have little experience dealing with situations that you chose to speak about. Sometimes kids do not play to their potential, sometimes coach's do not coach to their potential. Either one or a combination of the two can get you beat on any given day especially in baseball/softball.
Chad is Chad Hutson, coach at Woodlawn. Lighten up, you're sounding like a coach that thinks he has all the answers, you will notice that I posted it was my opinion. You will never change my opinion on Woodlawn tanking at the end of this season.
And what does you being familiar with two of my grandkids have to do with this? Was that some kind of veiled attempt at a threat?

baller72

" I said with all due respect"!!! 😳😳😳
This thread has gotten nuts!

CMhawgtracks

May 31, 2015, 09:22:05 am #79 Last Edit: May 31, 2015, 09:24:08 am by CMhawgtracks
hide behind a computer,so your real name is skydiver? Thanks for the laugh...did old dawg or Chad put you up to that?

searkhogfan

Quote from: baller72 on May 31, 2015, 08:30:21 am
" I said with all due respect"!!! 😳😳😳
This thread has gotten nuts!

I hear that the Star City job is open. I've never understood why they haven't been better.  Lots of girls from SC playing tournament ball. Seems like the right coach could win there.

searkhogfan

Quote from: softballfan on May 31, 2015, 08:01:46 am
Quote from: BIG_K on May 29, 2015, 11:33:09 pm
Quote from: softballfan on May 27, 2015, 08:13:43 pm
I heard the Hector job is open.
:(  How sure are you about this?  ;D
He took a job at Pottsville, but I heard yesterday that he had changed his mind and was going to stay.

How do you handle that one?  The coach says "I'm Leavin". Then changes his mind & says "nah, I think I'll stay".  If I'm a parent, I'm concerned where his heart is.

Runfastturnleft

searkhogfan

Quote from: PARENT002 on May 30, 2015, 09:44:02 am
:o If the head coach does step down from coaching the White Hall team, I hope that they post this job outside of the school district. Although the the assistant coach is a "ok" coack, he has a horrible attitude towards the players. A coach does have to be tough on the players and needs to teach and coach them, but when they throw buckets of balls and cusses in the dug out for all to see and hear, I see that as unacceptable. I realize that everyone gets frustrated, but the assistant coach needs an anger management course. I believe he had an issue with this when he was over a junior high sports team.  My opionion, but I really hope they choose wisely.

I'm not sure how much ball you've played yourself. But every good coach I've ever had or known had a melt down on occasion.  Sometimes it takes melt downs like that to get a players attention. As long as he/she treats all players equal. And is not doing things & telling them things and trying to hide it from their parents. Most good coaches couldn't care less what a parent or fan thinks. 

As far as the WH asst goes.  I've known him a long time.  And watched him coach several times, mostly when he was JV coach. And I like the way he coaches. His players respect him, umpires respect him, & most of his parents & fans love him.  I've known several girls that played for him & I've never heard a former player say a negative word about him.  The bad things I've heard have came from a parent or grandparent that didn't like how he talked to their babies. 
If WH were to pass on him.  Somebody else is gonna get a Helluva Coach.

Wonderdog

Quote from: CMhawgtracks on May 31, 2015, 08:15:00 am
is that you Chad?
Chad is Chad Hutson, coach at Woodlawn. Lighten up, you're sounding like a coach that thinks he has all the answers, you will notice that I posted it was my opinion. You will never change my opinion on Woodlawn tanking at the end of this season.
And what does you being familiar with two of my grandkids have to do with this? Was that some kind of veiled attempt at a threat?
In reference to the bold, absolutely not. The purpose of my comment regarding your grandchildren was just to shed light that I am not the person you questioned me to be. I wouldn't think the Woodlawn coach would know your grandkids except for maybe the softball player. What I do know about your grandchildren is only positive things. Do not interpret my previous statement as something it isn't.

CMhawgtracks

Quote from: Wonderdog09 on May 31, 2015, 01:53:43 pm
Quote from: CMhawgtracks on May 31, 2015, 08:15:00 am
is that you Chad?
In reference to the bold, absolutely not. The purpose of my comment regarding your grandchildren was just to shed light that I am not the person you questioned me to be. I wouldn't think the Woodlawn coach would know your grandkids except for maybe the softball player. What I do know about your grandchildren is only positive things. Do not interpret my previous statement as something it isn't.
im good with that

PARENT002

Quote from: searkhogfan on May 31, 2015, 01:07:24 pm

I'm not sure how much ball you've played yourself. But every good coach I've ever had or known had a melt down on occasion.  Sometimes it takes melt downs like that to get a players attention. As long as he/she treats all players equal. And is not doing things & telling them things and trying to hide it from their parents. Most good coaches couldn't care less what a parent or fan thinks. 

As far as the WH asst goes.  I've known him a long time.  And watched him coach several times, mostly when he was JV coach. And I like the way he coaches. His players respect him, umpires respect him, & most of his parents & fans love him.  I've known several girls that played for him & I've never heard a former player say a negative word about him.  The bad things I've heard have came from a parent or grandparent that didn't like how he talked to their babies. 

I have played ball myself and grew up at the ball field watching my siblings play. And yes, every "good coach" has melt downs and sometimes it does take a meltdown or two to get some players attention. But when they do not treat all kids equal, and are just throwing a fit, that is a different story. Demeaning a player (including his own child who is on the team) is not being a constructive coach. Correcting a player is, and it can be stern, but demeaning anyone not only a player is wrong. Just because someone is a coach does not give them that type of authority.

I have also know him on and off the ball field  for
a very long time.  Seen him coach not only high school ball but many different tournament travel ball teams, and I beg to differ that most of the players, parents and umpires that really respect him. Maybe just the "suck ups".

White Hall is a small town.....  Ask around.... He is a jerk, both on the field and off.

searkhogfan

I too have known him a long time.  And I have never known him to be a jerk. Some people just see things differently. I see him being very passionate as a coach.  And don't understand why anyone that has finished their time with him would be considered a suck up.

gamecocks8584

Quote from: PARENT002 on May 31, 2015, 10:02:37 pm
Quote from: searkhogfan on May 31, 2015, 01:07:24 pm

I have played ball myself and grew up at the ball field watching my siblings play. And yes, every "good coach" has melt downs and sometimes it does take a meltdown or two to get some players attention. But when they do not treat all kids equal, and are just throwing a fit, that is a different story. Demeaning a player (including his own child who is on the team) is not being a constructive coach. Correcting a player is, and it can be stern, but demeaning anyone not only a player is wrong. Just because someone is a coach does not give them that type of authority.

a very long time.  Seen him coach not only high school ball but many different tournament travel ball teams, and I beg to differ that most of the players, parents and umpires that really respect him. Maybe just the "suck ups".

White Hall is a small town.....  Ask around.... He is a jerk, both on the field and off.

Coach Akins is a great coach and is going to be a great Head Coach. I have known him for a few years now and he respects the game and the players. Quit lying about him and trying to get people to think negatively about him. The program will be better because he will make sure everyone is treated equally. I would say they will play better, but they will play the same since him and the other returning coaches have been doing it all anyways. I think the team will have more respect for each other and the team concept.

PrivateLesson

June 01, 2015, 10:00:29 pm #89 Last Edit: June 01, 2015, 10:09:23 pm by PrivateLesson

Just my .02 and not my business but apparently you strongly dislike this Coach as from the conclusion I've drawn by your posts but have you considered meeting with him during his conference period or sometime to discuss what it is that bothers you?     

PrivateLesson

Fetus44

About the assistant at White Hall being a GREAT coach is nothing further from the truth!  The only GREAT coach at White Hall is a VOLUNTEER coach named Keith Walters. The girls HATE the assistant coach. He DEMANDS respect from those girls he has never earned it.  I can see clearly that much of you are the assistant coach's friend at White Hall and although you may SEE him at games as a good coach, I invite you to one of his practices and watch behind the scenes.  He cusses the girls, throws bats at practices, (might I note that one player got knocked out at practice from him being so mad he slung the bat and neither her parents or an ambulance was called),  he kicks buckets, he tells them one thing and when they do it.... well it aint good enough.  And for the record, not one coach on that organization is responsible for the talent of those players.  The PARENTS have spent thousands of dollars for their child to go play tournament ball and the coaches just ride on the talent of what the girls bring back to White Hall.  Great coaches don't play their daughter's best friends instead of the more talented one sitting on the bench.  Great coaches try to communicate with their players, not try to demean them.  He has anger issues on and off the field.  He is a class act JERK!  The girls HATE his guts and so do the parents.  If you don't believe me, ask any past players or existing player. A lot of the girls play one year and done.  When you ask why they aren't trying back out, he is the reason!  So White Hall look long and hard for a GREAT COACH because he isn't it.  Maybe they can find one and get rid of him and his negative attitude.  I pray for all the future softball players that come through White Hall program because it is ridiculous to watch a grown man DEMEAN young teenage girls at their expense.  I'm not looking for a fight, don't care about your replies, don't care what anyone else thinks.... I have seen it, my child lived it, and her teammates have too.  I could probably start a whole new thread and start texting and chatting with folks that would love to have a chance to tell the softball community about this so called "coach", but that only makes me as low as him.  With all that said.......White Hall do not promote internally as Lionheart88 AKA "the great coach" says...... he is a weak coach and human being! FIND A NEW COACH!!!!!!!!

Runfastturnleft

June 03, 2015, 12:02:22 pm #92 Last Edit: June 03, 2015, 12:08:31 pm by Runfastturnleft
Quote from: Fetus44 on June 03, 2015, 10:59:32 am
About the assistant at White Hall being a GREAT coach is nothing further from the truth!  The only GREAT coach at White Hall is a VOLUNTEER coach named Keith Walters. The girls HATE the assistant coach. He DEMANDS respect from those girls he has never earned it.  I can see clearly that much of you are the assistant coach's friend at White Hall and although you may SEE him at games as a good coach, I invite you to one of his practices and watch behind the scenes.  He cusses the girls, throws bats at practices, (might I note that one player got knocked out at practice from him being so mad he slung the bat and neither her parents or an ambulance was called),  he kicks buckets, he tells them one thing and when they do it.... well it aint good enough.  And for the record, not one coach on that organization is responsible for the talent of those players.  The PARENTS have spent thousands of dollars for their child to go play tournament ball and the coaches just ride on the talent of what the girls bring back to White Hall.  Great coaches don't play their daughter's best friends instead of the more talented one sitting on the bench.  Great coaches try to communicate with their players, not try to demean them.  He has anger issues on and off the field.  He is a class act JERK!  The girls HATE his guts and so do the parents.  If you don't believe me, ask any past players or existing player. A lot of the girls play one year and done.  When you ask why they aren't trying back out, he is the reason!  So White Hall look long and hard for a GREAT COACH because he isn't it.  Maybe they can find one and get rid of him and his negative attitude.  I pray for all the future softball players that come through White Hall program because it is ridiculous to watch a grown man DEMEAN young teenage girls at their expense.  I'm not looking for a fight, don't care about your replies, don't care what anyone else thinks.... I have seen it, my child lived it, and her teammates have too.  I could probably start a whole new thread and start texting and chatting with folks that would love to have a chance to tell the softball community about this so called "coach", but that only makes me as low as him.  With all that said.......White Hall do not promote internally as Lionheart88 AKA "the great coach" says...... he is a weak coach and human being! FIND A NEW COACH!!!!!!!!

Disgruntled much?  If a coach knocked my daughter out with a bat in a fit of anger... Then the only ambulance would be needed would be for him.

If he is such a horrible guy,  where is the files of parent complaints?   White hall is a small enough community still where the word would travel fast.   I'm sure there are lots of parents waiting to go to the AD and school board right?   

Nope...

PARENT002

Quote from: Runfastturnleft on June 03, 2015, 12:02:22 pm

Disgruntled much?  If a coach knocked my daughter out with a bat in a fit of anger... Then the only ambulance would be needed would be for him.

If he is such a horrible guy,  where is the files of parent complaints?   White hall is a small enough community still where the word would travel fast.   I'm sure there are lots of parents waiting to go to the AD and school board right?   

Nope...

There has been complaints! And how do you know there hasn't been any files on him. Is this one of his teacher friends? He was questioned HIGHLY over his junior high sports duties and pressured to the point that he left the school system and went to the railroad. He came back to teaching and stays on Facebook during the day sharing "Proactive Coaching"'quotes...(which he could use). And of course on here using his alias or his wives. And yes White Hall is a small community and things travel fast. I'm not spreading gossip, just stating the facts that I have witness....   And as far as the other person asked why I didn't meet him during his conference time or at another time, well I did. We were away from all the players, spectators and parents, I asked him why he thought that throwing buckets and cussing/demeaning the girls was necessary. I was advised that HE, not Coach Smith was the REAL coach and that HE ran the program however the @&^¥~€* he wanted to. And if I didn't like it that I didn't have to show up at any of the games that the player I was there to see would sit the bench for the rest of year. I was being polite,  But, bless his heart, he dresses up good in church!!! 

Lionheart88

I'll just say that if all of this stuff was true, there's no way in the world he'd be working for the district, much less coaching.  The other coaches, administration, and board would not tolerate this sort of thing.  As with everything, there are always people that like someone and people that dislike them.  I know plenty of his former players across a range of sports who think the world of the guy.  I know of a few who vocally dislike him.  I could say the same of all three of the other coaches on softball staff.  Heck, I can find people that like and people that dislike every single coach in the district.  But this is too small of a town for it not to get back to the powers that be if a coach was throwing bats at kids and so on, and softball is too important in this town for any one coach to be able to play kids based on who they're friends with.  The rest of the staff would handle that in a heartbeat.  I don't really know our AD or anyone on the board personally, but I trust them to make the right call here.

BLUEBLOOD

Quote from: PARENT002 on June 03, 2015, 12:26:48 pm

Nope...

There has been complaints! And how do you know there hasn't been any files on him. Is this one of his teacher friends? He was questioned HIGHLY over his junior high sports duties and pressured to the point that he left the school system and went to the railroad. He came back to teaching and stays on Facebook during the day sharing "Proactive Coaching"'quotes...(which he could use). And of course on here using his alias or his wives. And yes White Hall is a small community and things travel fast. I'm not spreading gossip, just stating the facts that I have witness....   And as far as the other person asked why I didn't meet him during his conference time or at another time, well I did. We were away from all the players, spectators and parents, I asked him why he thought that throwing buckets and cussing/demeaning the girls was necessary. I was advised that HE, not Coach Smith was the REAL coach and that HE ran the program however the @&^¥~€* he wanted to. And if I didn't like it that I didn't have to show up at any of the games that the player I was there to see would sit the bench for the rest of year. I was being polite,  But, bless his heart, he dresses up good in church!!!

****IF THIS STORY IS TRUE****
There are no GOOD coaches at White Hall, let alone GREAT.  If any harm came to a player and any ADULT witnessed it and nothing was done, then there are no responsible people around this program at all.  I happen to know one of the administrators in White Hall school district and I know what kind of man he is.  I know, without hesitation, this was not "swept under the rug" on his watch.

****THAT BEING SAID****
Sounds like an urban legend to me.  Save that story for 25 years down the road!!
"Our coach used to hit us in the heads with bats and nobody cared......"

Runfastturnleft

Quote from: BLUEBLOOD on June 03, 2015, 12:49:32 pm
Quote from: PARENT002 on June 03, 2015, 12:26:48 pm

Nope...

****IF THIS STORY IS TRUE****
There are no GOOD coaches at White Hall, let alone GREAT.  If any harm came to a player and any ADULT witnessed it and nothing was done, then there are no responsible people around this program at all.  I happen to know one of the administrators in White Hall school district and I know what kind of man he is.  I know, without hesitation, this was not "swept under the rug" on his watch.

****THAT BEING SAID****
Sounds like an urban legend to me.  Save that story for 25 years down the road!!
"Our coach used to hit us in the heads with bats and nobody cared......"

Im calling bs.  If there were that many complaints,  then something would have already been done.   I know coaches that have been called on the carpet for way less than that.    What you describe is unethical and borderline criminal.   So forgive me if I don't believe White hall would just sweep it under rug.   

searkhogfan

Wow, he & his wife both have Alias's on here??   :o

I'm assuming you real name is Parent002.   If any of this were true.  It'd be the best kept secret ever.  And in White Hall,  Secrets are only Secrets to those who tell them.   ::)

Lionheart88

Seems like folks could be opening themselves up to accusations of defamation too.  But I'm no lawyer.

Runfastturnleft

Quote from: Lionheart88 on June 03, 2015, 01:09:31 pm
Seems like folks could be opening themselves up to accusations of defamation too.  But I'm no lawyer.

Truth. 

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas