• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Southside to open with Alma

Started by ricepig, January 27, 2015, 12:45:28 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

ricepig

@RobertYates1982:Defending 7A-West co-champ #FSSouthside will open the 2015 season Sept. 5 at #Alma, per Rebels Coach Jeff Williams. Met Warren in '14 opener

Looks like they'll have to get a new scrimmage partner, lol......

Baitshop

New scrimmage partmer is Siloam Springs....

SouthpawSensation

Quote from: ricepig on January 27, 2015, 12:45:28 pm
@RobertYates1982:Defending 7A-West co-champ #FSSouthside will open the 2015 season Sept. 5 at #Alma, per Rebels Coach Jeff Williams. Met Warren in '14 opener

Looks like they'll have to get a new scrimmage partner, lol......
I thought that game was supposed to be played in Fayetteville, as part of a doubleheader sponsored by the magazine guys ...

ricepig

Quote from: Baitshop on January 27, 2015, 03:03:00 pm
New scrimmage partmer is Siloam Springs....

What's wrong, you couldn't squeeze them on the schedule??

Valleysports

February 09, 2015, 09:16:39 pm #4 Last Edit: February 09, 2015, 09:33:55 pm by Valleysports
Tech picked up two DB's from Southide - Juwuan Campbell and Dontae Perry.  A 300 lineman - Hayden Cole and WR/LS, Jake Folkerts from Alma.  Any thoughts Baitshop?

Also a QB from FT Smith - Isaac Jackson?

Baitshop

Quote from: Valleysports on February 09, 2015, 09:16:39 pm
Tech picked up two DB's from Southide - Juwuan Campbell and Dontae Perry.  A 300 lineman - Hayden Cole and WR/LS, Jake Folkerts from Alma.  Any thoughts Baitshop?

Also a QB from FT Smith - Isaac Jackson?

You may be picking up our #1 receiver, Andrew Barley too.....

Campbell is as good a CB as I have seen at Southside in years....6'1" 175, fearless, very good ball skills, cocky....

Dontae Perry is another tall CB, with plus speed, and is a very good athlete....a bit raw, but made up for it with great athleticism as a Rebel...

And yes, Isaac from my understanding, has already enrolled at Tech and will go through spring practice....

From my memory of the Folkerts kid from Alma is a player...

AT

I also thought this was going to be at Fayetteville?

I'm wondering who Alma's new scrimmage partner will be.

Also, Jake is a good athlete, probably primarily picked up for his long snapping duties. Never had a bad snap at Alma and from what I've been has the tools of an NFL long snapper.

Baitshop

Quote from: Almatrackster on February 09, 2015, 10:21:20 pm
I also thought this was going to be at Fayetteville?

My understanding is that the game will be played DWR Stadium as part of the Hoooooten games....

AT

I think Alma has replaced Southside with Northside as a scrimmage partner for this year.

Baitshop

spurrr

Valley
You need to have a sit down with Jackson. He was in a place where he had no business after a HB game and I think he had some issues at Conway. Needs to learn some of those Tyler Tx manners

Valleysports

Gotcha Spurrr - will see what I can do.

PrivateLesson

Wonder what wordage Steve Perry would use to name the New Rebs? 

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas