• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

3A regionals

Started by YSpanther, April 26, 2018, 02:23:07 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

YSpanther

Here is the link to the 3A regional tournaments at Greenland, Harding Academy, Harrison(Bergman), Horatio

http://www.maxpreps.com/tournament/QXMrxiYvEeiT-Oz0u-e-FA/baseball-spring-18/2018-baseball-regionals-3a.htm

I think they will fill in the tournament lines after districts are complete.

RedWolf275

I've always wondered why most things held over to the north central or northwest areas in 1A-3A are usually at Harrison. Their facilities aren't really that great.

TruthHurts

Quote from: RedWolf275 on April 26, 2018, 05:13:30 pm
I've always wondered why most things held over to the north central or northwest areas in 1A-3A are usually at Harrison. Their facilities aren't really that great.

Harrison facilities sure aren't what they used to be that's for sure. You would think somebody could find a baseball field halfway between Bergman and Manila that would be better.

YSpanther

Quote from: RedWolf275 on April 26, 2018, 05:13:30 pm
I think it is several adequate fields all together.  And they continue to bid for it.  We won't have to worry about it next year though, as we will be playing in 2A, along with Melbourne and some others.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas