• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

the old gathering

Started by The_Preacher, August 15, 2007, 11:08:38 am

Previous topic - Next topic

The_Preacher

I have noticed alot of the old posters, starting to ease back in. Maybe the life is coming back to the 4a board after the long off season. It is good to see Showkiller and Jack d Back, Youth guy and alot more. Hey lets all work to make this the best year yet. I'm glad it's football season. maybe those that aren't true fans will take a back seat and enjoy the ride.It's been a long dead  time for me on here. Now  who's your team, let me hear ya scream
Hail to The Warren High

The_Preacher

August 15, 2007, 04:33:07 pm #1 Last Edit: August 15, 2007, 04:53:01 pm by The_Preacher
ok  supercat

Jakeabu Timmigatu

And Returning for his 2nd season........................................

JAKE TIMMONS

I mean, Jakeabu Timmigatu.

The_Preacher

August 16, 2007, 07:56:08 am #4 Last Edit: August 16, 2007, 09:26:38 am by The_Preacher
no kidding you are really back imagine that Jake. Maybe this year you will last the whole season without, getting run off. You may hold the record for the # of times getting banned. just kidding

Go Jacks   Give em the axe

B&GT

I'm back for season 5 although I haven't had much to say yet.

yeahfairly

Quote from: B&GT on August 16, 2007, 08:24:09 am
I'm back for season 5 although I haven't had much to say yet.

PG will give you plenty to talk about this season B&GT. I read an article about them in the paper today. Abshier said he had three fullbacks and three tailbacks who were all good enough to be the go to guy. West, Lloyd, Engall & Co will make it a fun season!

The_Preacher

So u going to make the trip to UAPB  week after next for the classic,  there will be several there

B&GT

I'm way too busy to do something like that.  Going to PG's games is easy enough though since I live so close to the school.

Orange rush

Quote from: The_Preacher on August 16, 2007, 01:46:00 pm
So u going to make the trip to UAPB  week after next for the classic,  there will be several there

i plan on making the trip to support 7-4a, hopefully the season will start with another 7-4a victory over the 8-4a, followed by ending the season with a simular 7-4a victory over the 8-4a just like last year....

The_Preacher

Well if it happens; thats football if it doesn't don't get mad and start passing blame.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas