• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

well time draweth close.

Started by The_Preacher, December 08, 2006, 08:23:09 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

The_Preacher

The next time you folks from Warren or Nashville hear from me  hopefully will be from Little Rock, and I'm ready. so if you happen by the tail gate party that has the biggest crowd around it  look me up.  Food  fellowship and football what more can a person ask.

Good Luck and have a safe trip. The Preacher

softyball

Quote from: The_Preacher on December 08, 2006, 08:23:09 pm
Food  fellowship and football what more can a person ask.

A win!  lol 

jackfan1™

The next time you folks from Warren or Nashville hear from me  hopefully will be from Little Rock, and I'm ready. so if you happen by the tail gate party that has the biggest crowd around it  look me up.  Food  fellowship and football what more can a person ask.

Travel safely and have a great time! Cheer loudly for the Jacks for me and be sure to tell them how proud I am of them, especially after they WIN!

GO MIGHTY FIGHTING LUMBERJACKS! BEAT THOSE SCRAPPERS!

sp2god

good luck to the jacks form the screppers.... you'll need it. Everyone drive safely and preacher i might stop by. GO SCRAPPERS!!!!!

The_Preacher

please do  there will be alot of folks just hanging out.

softballash25

Preacher, I knew you couldn't stay off of here.   ;D

B_free_84

whooo im hitting the road as we speak....GO JACKS!!!

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas