• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Lumberjack Fans

Started by The_Preacher, December 08, 2006, 03:38:46 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

The_Preacher

December 08, 2006, 03:38:46 pm Last Edit: December 08, 2006, 08:14:46 pm by The_Preacher
it was just brought to my attention, We the Fans Of Warren High School have been ask to meet the team bus when it arrives at the Stadium tomorrow, so make plans to be there. I will give more info as it comes to me.
  Thanks and Go Jacks

All I know is  when the team makes it's way to WMS, we are to meet them

Scrapper Slapper

Let's see if I understand completely.  The fans are supposed to meet the bus when  it gets to WMS.  It will probably be a big yellow bus filled with rather large, athletic types dressed in orange and black.  Be sure you meet the right bus.  There may be several that meet this description and getting in front of the wrong one could be hazardous to your health.

JackYodler

December 08, 2006, 11:27:33 pm #2 Last Edit: December 08, 2006, 11:46:39 pm by JackYodler
Yodle, Yodle, Yodle, Preacher what time?

FF Secretary of Defense Flap_Jack48

I believe they said the bus should arrive at the stadium around 3 pm.  That should be just about perfect timing, considering the 3A game should be almost, if not already, over and the tailgating for Warren fans will be in full swing. 

Yodler, when do you plan on getting into Little Rock tomorrow?  A chance you'll make it for the 3A game?

--Kyle

The_Preacher

I'm leaving Russellville at 7 Am headed that way think I may be there in time to do about anything today.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas