• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

excitement is building

Started by The_Preacher, December 06, 2006, 09:55:11 am

Previous topic - Next topic

The_Preacher

December 06, 2006, 09:55:11 am Last Edit: December 06, 2006, 10:10:27 am by The_Preacher
  well I guess both teams will be headed to the Rock Thursday maybe friday morning. the fans are talking it up, the chefs are preparing their lists of foods. The teams are getting their last  practices in and the coaches are in crunch time of preparation. trying to get that one little detail that will put their team in a position to Win the big one.

I can hear the coaches saying we have got to play within ourselfs, stay focused on what got us here and exacute the fundmentals,and we will be fine.

So to The Lumberjacks and Scrappers  GOOD LUCK and leave it all but the memories on the Field Saturday Night.

So what ya'lls thinking of what it taking place

The Preacher

FootballGuy43

There is going to be a lot of butterflies come game time because both teams are going to be nervous. First time they have matched up in a couple of years and now the stakes are as high as they get in high school sports.

Also, they seems to be a thick cloud of anticipation between the fans as well as the players.

The_Preacher

you think so do ya  I sure would

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas