• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

POCANHTOAS GOING DOWN

Started by GTownBoy24, October 15, 2006, 10:21:24 am

Previous topic - Next topic

GTownBoy24

THEY BETTER GET READY FOR THAT GOSNELL OFFENSE AND DEFENSE WHO STEPPED UP VS CREST. DEM GTOWN PIRATES GONE COME OUT CRUNK AS EVER POCANHTOAS IS GOING DOWN YA  WATCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Eric_Mullins34

The only thing going down is anyone's IQ who reads this topic.

coltmom#10

Quote from: Frog_Trumann34 on October 15, 2006, 12:47:43 pm
The only thing going down is anyone's IQ who reads this topic.
I guess thats us ;)

degenerate05

Quote from: DA 1 GTB ALL DAY on October 15, 2006, 10:21:24 am
THEY BETTER GET READY FOR THAT GOSNELL OFFENSE AND DEFENSE WHO STEPPED UP VS CREST. DEM GTOWN PIRATES GONE COME OUT CRUNK AS EVER POCANHTOAS IS GOING DOWN YA  WATCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have been reading post on FearlessFriday for a long time and that is without a shadow of a doubt the most ignorant post i have ever read

packerfan

How can your Defense "step up" when you gave up 35 points?  The Redskins can pass and run just like the colts can except the redskins are better than the colts by a long shot.  The only reason i think Gosnell will stay in this game is because of the offense they run.  After seeing how "not great" gosnell is I am taking the Skins by a 6. I also think it will be a low scoring game.

Flyer 87

I think Pokey will win.  If you are a student at Gosnell, I'm glad my son is a student at Pocahontas.    We speak English over here, what the heck is that?

MrOfficial

Quote from: degenerate05 on October 15, 2006, 01:57:06 pm

I have been reading post on FearlessFriday for a long time and that is without a shadow of a doubt the most ignorant post i have ever read

You're NEW here then !!!

redskin balla

I believe that's called Gullah.  The language of the native Islanders around Louisiana.  I say Pocahontas rolls Gosnell in the dirt by 20 points.  Your going down you illiterate pirate!!!

Cyberfan

Don't forget the famous "Do U have you seen McFadden" post.

RedskinFever

For your sake I hope your football skills are far more advanced than your linguistic ability. Otherwise, your screwed.

RedskinFever

Quote from: MrOfficial on October 15, 2006, 10:02:40 pm

You're NEW here then !!!

Preach! The most ignorant things I have ever seen type written are products of FF posters.

jeebus

It's a bout to go down, It's a bout to go down......... will you shut that crap offffff! paleezeeeeeeeeee!

Teehee :D:D:D:D:D

rabs_fan4life

Quote from: Cyberfan on October 15, 2006, 10:57:57 pm

Don't forget the famous "Do U have you seen McFadden" post.
Hey now...that wasn't ignorant that was classic and is in the FF Hall of Fame!

airhorn mom

October 16, 2006, 07:47:52 am #14 Last Edit: October 16, 2006, 07:49:26 am by airhorn mom
'Pocanhtoas' (I'm guessing that's Pocahontas in your language) will definitely give you one of the best challenges you've seen this friday night.  They are not as big of a pushover as the 'old timers' of this conference expected.  Away game or not, they are ready for ya Gosnell.

By the way............is 'crunk' anything like drunk?

rebelpride

pocahontasarkonline

I will say that if pocahontas passes the ball more than running  you will see a Pocahontas Redskins scoring high.. But the other way if the skins Run more than passing you'll might see a very low scoring score...(Hope not a Upset)  I have been watching the GOSNELL  DEFENSE and they are nothing to play with! As a heavy Redskin FAN...  I do hope they will use Ben Hibbard to do offense routes for deep passes. He has the best speed maybe to best in the 4A runner that pocahontas Redskins have ever seen! Use highly QB Green to pass alot go short at first than make the kill with deep passes ... Do not do the offside kicks... Please....  With our strong defense with Josh at front leader and the whole line no problem on Gosnell to be shut down the offense! :) TO THE POCAHONTAS REDSKINS A BIG WIN OVER GOSNELL WILL MOVE REDSKINS INTO THE #3 spot this weekend...  My upset for the week (Warren will  lose)...
GO BIG RED!       Pocahontas - 33           Gosnell  - 21

N_O_L_E_S

October 16, 2006, 01:48:04 pm #17 Last Edit: October 23, 2006, 08:46:05 am by N_O_L_E_S
Pokey will match up better than we did against Gosnell.  And the outcome will be the same.  Pokey wins this one by 14.

Scrapper Slapper

Gotcha!

transplant

Quote from: pocahontasarkonline on October 16, 2006, 12:11:08 pm
I will say that if pocahontas passes the ball more than running  you will see a Pocahontas Redskins scoring high.. But the other way if the skins Run more than passing you'll might see a very low scoring score...(Hope not a Upset)  I have been watching the GOSNELL  DEFENSE and they are nothing to play with! As a heavy Redskin FAN...  I do hope they will use Ben Hibbard to do offense routes for deep passes. He has the best speed maybe to best in the 4A runner that pocahontas Redskins have ever seen! Use highly QB Green to pass alot go short at first than make the kill with deep passes ... Do not do the offside kicks... Please....  With our strong defense with Josh at front leader and the whole line no problem on Gosnell to be shut down the offense! :) TO THE POCAHONTAS REDSKINS A BIG WIN OVER GOSNELL WILL MOVE REDSKINS INTO THE #3 spot this weekend...  My upset for the week (Warren will  lose)...GO BIG RED!       Pocahontas - 33           Gosnell  - 21

Quote from: Moron Detector on October 16, 2006, 01:54:00 pm

Gotcha!

I really thought you were after this one.

rebelpride

Quote from: N_O_L_E_S on October 16, 2006, 01:48:04 pm
Pockey will match up better than we did against Gosnell.  And the outcome will be the same.  Pockey wins this one by 14.

i totally agree.
but by 21+

rebelpride

and whoever started this thread misspelled Pocahontas, lol

Eric_Mullins34

Quote from: Rebelpride! on October 16, 2006, 02:50:21 pm
and whoever started this thread misspelled Pocahontas, lol
Thank you, Captain Obvious.  Also, your prediction is rediculous, but have at it.

redskin balla

crunk means drunk and high off of crystal meth at the same time

Scrapper Slapper

Quote from: transplant on October 16, 2006, 01:55:51 pm
Quote from: pocahontasarkonline on October 16, 2006, 12:11:08 pm
I will say that if pocahontas passes the ball more than running  you will see a Pocahontas Redskins scoring high.. But the other way if the skins Run more than passing you'll might see a very low scoring score...(Hope not a Upset)  I have been watching the GOSNELL  DEFENSE and they are nothing to play with! As a heavy Redskin FAN...  I do hope they will use Ben Hibbard to do offense routes for deep passes. He has the best speed maybe to best in the 4A runner that pocahontas Redskins have ever seen! Use highly QB Green to pass alot go short at first than make the kill with deep passes ... Do not do the offside kicks... Please....  With our strong defense with Josh at front leader and the whole line no problem on Gosnell to be shut down the offense! :) TO THE POCAHONTAS REDSKINS A BIG WIN OVER GOSNELL WILL MOVE REDSKINS INTO THE #3 spot this weekend...  My upset for the week (Warren will  lose)...GO BIG RED!       Pocahontas - 33           Gosnell  - 21

Quote from: Moron Detector on October 16, 2006, 01:54:00 pm

Gotcha!

I really thought you were after this one.

I missed that one.  Thanks for the catch.

Flyer 87

Since I'm white I'll assume that I am one of those intended "crackers"   If by some chance Gosnell beats us they will have my congratulations and no tears will be shed by me.  I don't even think I would cry if I played.  It is just a football game.  However it will be the gosnell folks who do the crying this friday.  Pocahontas by 14.

GTownBoy24

YEA RIGHT WHAT THE heck U SMOKIN GOSNELL BY 35

reb_guy64

Theres no way Gosnell will win by 35

reb_guy64

GTownBoy24

AFTER FRIDAY GOSNELL WILL BE IN THE TOP 5 N 4A

BBC54

i'm not even from this conference and i'm gonna go with "POCANHTOAS" just because i like watching this guy post.  it's entertaining!  lol

Gosnell_Pirates

I'm not sure who Da 1 is, im not even sure he plays football. So as a member of the team i ant to tell pokey good luck and see you on the field friday night.

GTownBoy24

Pirate#4

Ive been tryn to stay out of this but man once again pokey has only seen our offence on film film and real life are a HUGE different. Yes we havent seen yalls yet but by watchn film about 68% of the time I could call the plays before the snap and get them right. It  will be a high scoreing game once again but Gosnell by 2.

packerfan

I still haven't gotten an explanation on how gosnells defense "stepped up" and they gave up 35 points. 

GTownBoy24

thank u pirate #4 its totally different in real life snd with smith playing running back its gon be hard to stop

rebelpride

Quote from: DA 1 GTB ALL DAY on October 17, 2006, 06:31:13 pm
AFTER FRIDAY GOSNELL WILL BE IN THE TOP 5 N 4A

i seriously don't see gosnell beating pokey.

i see a blowout.

fireman57

Pokey 49
Gosnell 16
If Pokey lets you score

GTownBoy24

gosnell run right through the redskins all night long

transplant

Quote from: DA 1 GTB ALL DAY on October 17, 2006, 09:01:28 pm
gosnell run right through the redskins all night long

Can we "quote ya"?

Quote from: DA 1 GTB ALL DAY on October 03, 2006, 10:00:10 pm
mane da gosnelll backs bout to run for 15o yards wach because they got dat big line n fron of them making the holes osceola defense line bout to get thrashed u guys can quote me

Your quotes are as useless as your posts....which are as worthless as your aborted education.

Gosnell_Pirates

Quote from: The Skipper on October 17, 2006, 07:56:04 pm
I still haven't gotten an explanation on how gosnells defense "stepped up" and they gave up 35 points. 

Well atleast we can say they didnt run all over us :) just passing.. so im not sure what they will try with defense this week, our corners have to step up...

and as for the pokey game... yall talk all the smack you want to, pokey wont blow out gosnell, we will see what happens friday night, thats why games are played

reb_guy64

Really? Man I always thought thats why the captains went out there in the middle of the field and flipped the coin to see who would win and then decide who wants the ball and who will win.....im just messing with ya man I guess thats the side affects of being a smart***, haha, but your right we will see, and I dont beleive pokey will blow out gosnell either but I do beleive pokey will win

msubulldogs21

I'm really looking forward to this game, huge matchup and I think it will be a good one. Blytheville is out of town and I won't be able to make their game at Batesville, so I'm heading to Gosnell to catch this one. Both are very good teams, but I think Pokey has a better offensive and defensive balance that will give them the win. It should be very close though. No bias here, just hoping to see a good game. Good luck to both teams.

Pokey 34
Gosnell 28

N_O_L_E_S

October 18, 2006, 09:02:33 am #43 Last Edit: October 20, 2006, 08:18:46 am by N_O_L_E_S
Pokey is gonna come come out on top of this one they can score quick and Gosnell is not designed for comeback.  Plug the gaps and those big backs can't cut that great.

policeman

policeman

Quote from: N_O_L_E_S on October 18, 2006, 09:02:33 am
Pokey is gonna come come out on top of this one they can score quick and Gosnell is no designed for comeback.  Plug the gaps and those big backs can't cut that great.

I agree, Pokey has a really good defensive line.  Ward and Meeks are good, they don't get enough recognition.  Ward has over 60 tackles and 5 sacks on the year and the last 2 games he only played 2 quarters.  Thats not to shappy in my book.  Pokey will take it over 2 TD's. 

Pokey   38
Gosnell 21 (if that)

policeman

Quote from: fireman57 on October 17, 2006, 08:42:20 pm
Pokey 49
Gosnell 16
If Pokey lets you score

Great prediction  i like it.  I agree, Pokey defense will shut'em down. 

GO SKINS!!!!

redskin balla

Pocahontas will beat Gosnell by 3 td's or more

N_O_L_E_S

Gosnell can score but they can't hold on defense i think this will be a high scoring affair but Pokey will prevail.

STR

haha.. these people are crazy.... how would Pokey NOT win this ballgame??

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas