• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Can warren run the table

Started by The_Preacher, September 20, 2006, 02:55:02 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

The_Preacher

My question to the ones that might know  can Warren's  team if it gets by Dollarwar run the table and go undefeated into the playoffs. by all I've heard it is a good chance.

redandgray

LJ06

Warren is probably better than the '05 squad in my opinion and they went 11-1 (undefeated during the regular season.)  I definately think they can run the table or at the least have a legit shot

BringbckSingletary

As long as they stay focused, the last two teams weren't focused going into the playoff game that they lost (CAC and Shiloh).

"SHOWKILLER"

What do you mean...if we get by Dollarway? Y'all will smoke that undisciplined team of Dollarway!!! Run the table into the playoffs? YES!!!
And so will Booneville. 7 in a row, friend or foe!!!

The_Preacher

The only thing I see Booneville running is for the county line, and that is a long shot face it this an off year for the bearcats. I do want Warren to be in the finals this year

beaufort

Run the table...YES! 14-0 AAAA STATE CHAMPS!!!

Sarcasmrules

Warren still has something to prove after letting Shiloh come in Dirty South and slap them around. I hope that game gives them the drive to do just what you imply. They have the talent and the coaching so all that is left is willpower and focus to do it. Go Jacks

Sleeper

They have a good shot to, but don't look past Fordyce.  If Fordyce stays unbeaten in conference play until the Warren show down,  its going to be a tough fight down in Redbug Country.

"SHOWKILLER"

Quote from: The_Preacher on September 20, 2006, 05:17:01 pm
The only thing I see Booneville running is for the county line, and that is a long shot face it this an off year for the bearcats. I do want Warren to be in the finals this year

Country line? That's pure blasphemy! We maybe down but if there ever was a game or games you would consider quality losses, then we have two. Coach Rippy's scheduling will prove to be genius!

kck10

They can this week. But throughout the season, i donno bout that. They are liable to be snuck up on by suprise.

B&GT

I think Warren has a chance of running the table all the way to a state title.  Only a chance, but I think it's a legitimate one.  It'll be a tough road though.

The_Preacher

you all seem to feel Warren is the real deal I hope to see for myself  Friday at Dollarway. then next week at home this is the first season in 6 that I have missed this much lumberjack football

GREEN

I agree with sleeper.  Fordyce will have to be taken seriously.

Jimbo Morphis

skyblue

Warren vs Nashville in WMS in Dec.

Bo vs Dawson , could be interesting.   :) :) :) :) :)

Jack1990

I hate to say it but there a couple of teams that could surprise the jacks.  Hopefully we can stay on track and get back to the Rock!

Sarcasmrules

After tonight that focus issue is what will stop the jacks if they don't tighten up.

Super Scrapper

Quote from: skyblue on September 21, 2006, 09:58:42 pm
Warren vs Nashville in WMS in Dec.

Bo vs Dawson , could be interesting.   :) :) :) :) :)

That is what i've been saying since last December...SS

Go Scrappers
  ;D

beaufort

Quote from: BroomeHog33 on September 23, 2006, 12:40:26 am
After tonight that focus issue is what will stop the jacks if they don't tighten up.

YES They came out tonite flat as the floor. Bo had better "NIP IT, NIP IT IN THE BUD!!!"

seark66

Quote from: beaufortsc on September 23, 2006, 12:47:49 amYES They came out tonite flat as the floor. Bo had better "NIP IT, NIP IT IN THE BUD!!!"

Its probably the best thing that could have happened. They had to fight it out for a victory in a tough, TOUGH, enviorment. By the end of the year, a 14-8 win over Dollarway may be the most important on the schedule. It'll get them back focused and ready to go in a conference that isn't as down as I, personally, thought.

ljmom

There is another positive to draw from the game.  I can't think of another team that would have pulled a win out of a night with so many mistakes.  Warren is that good! 

Take it one week, one game, at a time...  I want to see you go 15 - 0! 

GO JACKS!!!

JackStar

this is the most intense game i have ever participated in.  Both teams wanted to win this game very very badly, but the better team won, though, anyone is stupid to think dollarway will be anything less than a 2 seed in the 8AAAA

LJ06

I agree that was probably the best thing that could have happened to Warren!  I hope it sends a wake up call to the Lumberjacks that you have to come ready to play every week, especially in the 8AAAA!

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas