• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Lakeide vs. Magnolia

Started by RamFan06, September 30, 2014, 10:09:40 am

Previous topic - Next topic

RamFan06

Let the weekly Ram bashing commence......

RamFan06

Lakeside should pick up a win this week. No one has scored as many points against two of the top teams in the 5a this season as Lakeside. 34 against Camden Fairview and 35 against Sylvan Hills. If the Rams can get their defense on track this week it should be a win.

Lakeside 38
Magnolia 24

Lionheart88

Quote from: RamFan06 on September 30, 2014, 10:12:58 am
Lakeside should pick up a win this week. No one has scored as many points against two of the top teams in the 5a this season as Lakeside.  34 against Camden Fairview and 35 against Sylvan Hills. If the Rams can get their defense on track this week it should be a win.

Lakeside 38
Magnolia 24

Then again, no one has given up as many to CF, and only Mills has given up more to SHHS.  Remember that this Magnolia team only lost to ElDo 21-12.  Magnilia will put up points on the Rams defense.  It may not be enough to keep pace with the Ram offense, but I think this would probably be a fun game to watch.

Hoghead

Magnolia goes 0-2 in conference.
HS LKS 31
Magnolia 28

Chughes11

Magnolia has played well this year. But Hs lakeside pulls this one off! I say lakeside by 7

GuvHog

Magnolia's defense played well enough to beat White Hall last week. Unfortunately White Hall's defense pretty well shut their offense down so yeah, I believe lakeside will win but it'll be close.

RamFan06

Magnolia came out quick with 2 quick scores in the first quarter but then The Rams got it together. 45-21 final.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas