• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Valley View at Forrest City

Started by farve4life, September 28, 2014, 10:37:50 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

farve4life

Forrest City wins a game by mercy rule over GCT instead of another close game. Valley view comes up to 5a after losing I believe 22 seniors.  Can Forrest City keep the momentum going to Batesville week or will it be another close game? Thoughts and predictions?

Intelligentsia

walkingguy72396

Scoring just 7 against Paragould.  I think VV gets shut-out till the sportman-ship rule kicks in.

wynnefootballfan

If FC plays there game there should be a running clock midway in the 3rd.

VVBlazer

Valley View played their 4th quarterback of the season last week. If VV can eliminate all of the fundamental mistakes (high snaps, bobbled kick returns, false starts, etc) and the defense could hold on the 4th down attempts, I think we would be a lot more competitive.

hogwild_82

Forrest City is beginning to look like a team we thought they were. Valley View just happens to catch the Stangs at the wrong time. The offense for FC came alive at GCT,#25 and #1 are a threat to score every play, and the defense is starting to really gel. The run still scares me a little, but they are tight in the secondary although they are suspect on the deep ball from time to time.

Valley View just doesn't have the dogs to keep up this week. It gets ugly... FC 56  VV 14

playmaker04

Silver88

Unfortunately VV had too many obstacles starting out the year to be able to compete in this conference. Maybe in 5 years but definitely not this year. The offense is really inconsistent and is not a threat to anyone in its present state. The defense is giving it all it has but when you are on the field 75% of the game it makes it hard. Forrest City by at least 21. 

Blazer51

When the 9th grade class now moves up they will have the talent to compete pretty well! The line they have is very very big and very aggressive!

redskinsfan

Forrest City 52
Valley View 7

The only thing I'm unsure of is will VV be able to put up 7?

razorhogs72501

Short night for all involved in this one. Running clock second half FC by as much as they want.

michael2370

Missco

warpath55

Blazer51

So valley view is that bad huh? I don't see it?

NeverQuit

Blazer51

It was 14-0 fc with 4:38 left in the 4th

Blazer51

Silver88

Quote from: warpath55 on October 01, 2014, 09:21:48 am
FC by however much they want.
Apparently they only wanted 20 and 14 of those came on two VV pass interceptions inside their own 20 in the last 6 minutes. VV's defense is not to shabby unfortunately they have to score for VV to put any points on the board.

farve4life

VV looked like they had a great game plan going into the game and their players played extremely hard and well(a lot of one on one tackles FC guys usually break). That being said FC defense played outstanding with takeaways. Offensively it looked bad; dropped balls or not sprinting their routes, over throws, holding calls, not making one man miss.  Hopefully they can get some things worked out with a big game against Batesville!!

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas