• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Tmycjy Pick for week 5

Started by tmycjy, September 27, 2014, 12:29:21 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

tmycjy

TMYCJY picks for week 5 of the season

5-A EAST

Wynne                  50  :D   (4-0 1-0 Wynne got a big win last week over Blytheville 35-0 this week Wynne High School Has Homecoming with G.C.T. and has to much talent to lose this one move to 5-0 2-0 in east play Wynne is just waiting on the week 7 showdown with Batesville Will the favorite for the state tittle have a homecoming let Down Only time will tell for the yellow Jackets
Green County tech 3     :'(  (1-3 0-1 G.C.T. lost last week over Forrest city 55-13 this week G.C.T. get to take the Wynne test but don't have enough to pass loses this one to move to 1-4 0-2 in east play and as of right now it look like basketball season may start early for the eagles Will G.C.T. turn thing a round only time will tell for them)

Forrest City    38    :D     (2-2 1-0 FC won last week 55-13 over G.C.T. and this week win again over VV to move to 3-2 2-0 in east play  FC look like a playoff contender the question is will they knock off the heavey Waits of the east to move up in playoff spots Will they Only time will tell for them)
Valley View     24     :-\   (2-2 1-0 VV won last week 7-0 over Paragould this week VV don't have enough talent to win this one think they will play well but not enough to win move to 2-3 1-1 in east play Will they get the upset this week only time will tell for them)

Nettleton      22    :P    (2-2 0-1 Nettleton lost last week to power house Batesville this week they take the Blytheville test and loses to move to 2-3 0-2 in east play will nettleton win enough east game to make the playoff only time will for them)
Blytheville    38     :-\   (3-1 0-1 Blytheville lost last week over big power house Wynne team 35-0 this week they get back on the winning track to move to 4-1 1-1 in east play will Blytheville football team and there new Coach ben Fisher get back to the winning ways only time will tell for them)

Paragould    7     :-X    (2-2 0-1 Paragould lost last week to valley view 7-0 this week Paragould don't have enough talent to win over Batesville move to 2-3 0-2 in east play Will Paragould get the upset only time will tell for them)
Batesville   42      8)    (3-1 1-0 Batesville won last week over Nettleton 34-3 this week Batesville has to much talent to loses this one move to 4-1 2-0 in east play just waiting one the week 7 showdown with Wynne Will the 3 time state runner up Batesville make it back for a 4th straight tittle game only time will tell for Batesville one downer note want to get a shout out to Batesville kicker to set a school Rec. of a 50 yard field goal )

5-A WEST

Farmington    42     8)     (3-1 0-1 Farmington lost last week over LRC 42-26 and get back on the winning track this week with a good win move to 4-1 1-1 in west play Will they win this one a get a good win over greenbrier only time will really tell for them)
Greenbrier     28      :-\   (2-2 0-1 Greenbrier lost last week over Morrilton this week they loses again to move to 2-3 0-2 in west play if greenbrier don't step it up greenbrier might be starting basketball season early will they turn it around only time will tell for them)

Harrison       34    >:(    (1-3 0-1 Harrison lost last week to Maumelle 27-14 this week they lose again to move to a disappointing 1-4 0-2 in west play if Harrison don't turn it around Harrison once again could miss the playoff again Will they win this one only time will tell for them)
LR Christian  38       :o  (surprising LRC IS 3-1 1-0 LRC won last week over a good Farmington team this week they get another win over Harrison LRC move to surprising 4-1 2-0 in west play is LRC the dark horse in the west only time will tell for them)

Maumelle     28      8)    (3-0-1 1-0 Maumelle won last week up at Harrison this week has no problem with Clarksville move to 4-0-1 2-0 in west play will they be the west tittle winner only time will tell for them)
Clarksville      6      :'(   (0-4 0-1 Clarksville lost last week over Vilonia and loses again this week to move to 0-5 0-2 in west play and look like there on there way to a 0-10 season Will Clarksville win a game only time will tell for them)

Morrilton      28    8)     (2-2 1-0 Morrilton won last week over greenbrier 28-20 this week Morrilton win a again over Vilonia to move to 3-2 2-0 in west play it look like Morrilton is getting back to the winning ways will Morrilton make the playoff only time will tell for them)
Vilonia         17     :-X   (2-2 1-0 Vilonia won last week over Clarksville enough said this week Vilonia take the Morrilton test and loses to move to 2-3 1-1 in west play will Vilonia make the playoff only time will tell for them)

5-A CENTRAL

Beebe         24   :o    (0-4 0-1 Beebe lost last week in overtime to LRMC this week Beebe plays Jacksonville and loses again this week a disappointing Beebe team 0-5 0-2 in central play will they win this game only time will tell for them one downer note here is 2 year ago Beebe was 0-5 in the east and won the last 4 out 5 games to get in the playoffs ) 
Jacksonville 26    :o  (1-3 1-0 Jacksonville won last week over LR Fair and win again this week to move to a Surprising 2-3 2-0 in central play With a lot of team at  0-4 1-3 0-3-1  will Jacksonville make the playoff only time will tell for them)

LR Fair         3     :-[   (0-4 0-1 LRF lost last week and don't have enough talent to win this week move to 0-5 0-2 in central play will they win a game only time will tell for them if they don't turn thing around it look like basketball season will start early for them)
Sylvan Hills  62     8)  (4-0 1-0 SH won last week and has no problem this week move to 5-0 2-0 in central play and look like a real dark horse for maybe the state tittle  will the win the central tittle and then win the state tittle only time will tell for them)

Pulaski Amc.     61   8)     (3-1 1-0 P.A. won last week and take care of business this week move to 4-1 2-0 in central play P.A. look like one of the favorite for the state and central tittle will they get over sure of there self and lose the tittle only time will tell for them)
LR McClellan     12    :'(   (2-2 1-0 LRMC won last week in overtime to Beebe this week has to take the P.A. test and loses move to 2-3 1-1 in central play will they win this one only time will tell for them)

LR Mills             35    :)     (1-3 0-1 LRM lost last week but win this week over a week NP team move to 2-3 1-1 in central play Will they lose this one only time will tell for them)
North Pulaski     17     :'(   (0-3-1 0-1 NP lost last week and loses again this week to move to 0-4-1 0-2 in central play will NP win a game only time will tell for them but its look like basketball season is going to start early for them)

5-A SOUTH

Camden      35  ;D  (3-1 1-0 Camden Won last week over HSLS 59-34 and this week win again over white hall to move to 4-1 2-0 in south play will Camden be south champion only time will tell for them)
White Hall   12   >:(   (2-2 1-0 WH got a big win over Magnolia but this week loses to Camden move to 2-3 1-1 in south play Will WH make the playoff only time will tell for them)

Watson chapel  38  ;)     (0-4 0-1 WC lost last week and this week plays in the tolet bowl game and win this week to move to 1-4 1-1 in south play will they win this one only time will really tell for them)
Dequeen          17   :-[  (0-4 0-1 DeQueen lost last week and loses the tolet bowl game this week to move to 0-5 0-2 in south play will they win a game only time will tell for them if they don't start winning basketball season will start early one downer note is that DeQueen losing streak is now 0-14 séance come up to class 5-A )

HS Lakeside 21    :(    (1-3 0-1 HSLS lost last week to Camden and this week come up short to magnolia to move to 1-4 0-2 in south play Will they win this one only time will tell for them one downer note don't be surprise if this game could go eather way)
Magnolia     22     :)   ( 2-2 0-1 Magnolia lost last week over White Hall 17-7 this week they get back on the winning track to move to 3-2 1-1 in south play will they win this one only time will tell for them one downer note don't be surprise if this game goes eather way0

Hope              21    ???   (2-2 1-0 Hope won last week over DeQueen enough said this week they play  HS team and loses to move to 2-3 1-1 in south play will they win this one only time will tell for them)
Hot Springs     31     :)   ( 1-3 1-0 HS won last  week over W. Chapel enough said this week they get another win to move to 2-3 2-0 in south play will HS win the right games to get in the playoff only time will tell for them)

this is my pick for week 5

good luck to all team Friday night reamber play with pride and do your best

my weeks total                  week 1      15-12
                                                                           week 2      24- 5
                                                                           week 3      20-9
                                                                           week 4      10-6
                                                        for a season total of       69-32

good luck to all team and drive safe

InYoGrill

Chris, great analysis of each week's games. Lots of time to post every week. Keep it up! :) :) :)

tmycjy

Quote from: InYoGrill on September 27, 2014, 01:21:36 pm

Chris, great analysis of each week's games. Lots of time to post every week. Keep it up! :) :) :)

thanks you hope your do alright and kinda hope u team can win but it may look like your team may not make the playoff hate to say that

tmycjy

Good luck to all team Friday night

Intelligentsia

Good job :D 

I like Nettleton at home over Blytheville by a small margin.  Nettleton's QB is a handful and I think that their defense is better that the score against Batesville reflected.

I think GB will get back on track and beat Farmington. 

Upset of the week - White Hall wins a close one at home against CF

tmycjy

good luck to all SR High team and 9th grade team this week

Wonderdog

Quote from: Intelligentsia on September 28, 2014, 01:56:34 am

I like Nettleton at home over Blytheville by a small margin.  Nettleton's QB is a handful and I think that their defense is better that the score against Batesville reflected.

Haha. Thats a bold upset alert.

Intelligentsia

Quote from: Wonderdog09 on September 28, 2014, 10:17:56 pm

[/quote

I'm Still A Little Sore About The Loss To CF At War Memorial:) 

tmycjy

Want to wish all team good luck

tmycjy

I want to wish all team good luck

warpath55

I think your Blytheville/Nettleton score is about right. I imagine the Chicks will come out with a vengeance. I think the hype got them last week.  No way VV scores 24 in that game with FC.

tmycjy

Good luck to all 9th grade team tonight and good luck to all SR. high team tomarrow night

Silver88

Quote from: warpath55 on October 01, 2014, 09:25:18 am
I think your Blytheville/Nettleton score is about right. I imagine the Chicks will come out with a vengeance. I think the hype got them last week.  No way VV scores 24 in that game with FC.
As a Blazer fan I hate to agree with you but I hope we score...period.

A D M

I pick Nettleton in a close one over Blytheville.

walkingguy72396

Raiders vs the Chicks, the most interesting game in the 5A East.  This week.

GuvHog

I appreciate you picking WC to beat DeQueen but I'll be surprised (and pleased) if WC is able to score 38 points. 24-10 WC is more like it IMHO.

michael2370

Nettleton by 7.  They gave Batesville fits even though the final score was lopsided

Blazer51

Quote from: Silver88 on October 02, 2014, 01:10:37 pm
Quote from: warpath55 on October 01, 2014, 09:25:18 am
As a Blazer fan I hate to agree with you but I hope we score...period.

We will score. If we can get our players back soon we may be able to beat nettlton and squeeze in the playoffs

Intelligentsia

Oh, So Close To Calling This Upset:)

Wonderdog

Quote from: Intelligentsia on October 03, 2014, 11:43:49 pm

Oh, So Close To Calling This Upset:)
Yes sir, you were. I wish it would have came true.

tmycjy

TMYCJY GOES in week 5 10-6
for a season total of 79-38

my up side of the week  4 of them

1. is got the Wynne score right I said 50-3 Wynne the real score was 63-13 Wynne
2. 3-1 in east
3. 3-1 in central
4. 3-1 in south

my down side of the night

went 1-3 in west :(

Youngsta71701

Quote from: tmycjy on October 04, 2014, 10:15:38 am
TMYCJY GOES in week 5 10-6
for a season total of 79-38

my up side of the week  4 of them

1. is got the Wynne score right I said 50-3 Wynne the real score was 63-13 Wynne
2. 3-1 in east
3. 3-1 in central
4. 3-1 in south

my down side of the night

went 1-3 in west :(

The west is a crap shoot.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas