• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hot Springs @ Hope (HOMECOMING)

Started by Hoghead, September 27, 2014, 03:04:35 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Hoghead

This one has some local flair to it. Hot Springs Qb is related to several Hope natives. Hope leads the series 10-3 over the last 13 years. Hot Springs has only won twice in Hope over that time period. Hot Springs Defense stood tall against Watson Chapel tonight. Look for Hot Springs to win in Hope this Friday after losing 2 games by 1 point the Trojans might be on line to make the playoffs finally. This is the team everyone in Hot Springs said was special. We will see soon. If they slip up, don't be surprised to see Hope run the score up on Homecoming. The Bobcats have dropped 40 or more points on the Trojans 5 times in the last 10 years. Good luck to all !!!!

Chughes11

Trojans will win this one. Hope will try and keep it close Bc it's homecoming, but I say Cleo Floyd, and Anthony Goffigan will be too much for them! I agree with hog head they could be special this year, only time will tell

02 bobcats

I didn't comment last week because I was dealing with the death of a close friend. I watched the dequeen GAME n saw that our coaches finally gave in and put the best 11 on the field. I saw them moving agim around on the d line. If we don't come out and spot em 21 points it should be a good game. If we do spot em 21 it will be along night on homecoming in Hope.

4thandgoal

September 28, 2014, 01:47:18 pm #3 Last Edit: September 28, 2014, 01:52:18 pm by 4thandgoal
Quote from: Hoghead on September 27, 2014, 03:04:35 am
This one has some local flair to it. Hot Springs Qb is related to several Hope natives. Hope leads the series 10-3 over the last 13 years. Hot Springs has only won twice in Hope over that time period. Hot Springs Defense stood tall against Watson Chapel tonight. Look for Hot Springs to win in Hope this Friday after losing 2 games by 1 point the Trojans might be on line to make the playoffs finally. This is the team everyone in Hot Springs said was special. We will see soon. If they slip up, don't be surprised to see Hope run the score up on Homecoming. The Bobcats have dropped 40 or more points on the Trojans 5 times in the last 10 years. Good luck to all !!!!

This is a different Hot Springs team. They are more talented this year and will more than likely get the 2 seed. Camden will get the 1 seed and Lakeside or White Hall will get the 3. The 4th seed will be up in the air between Hope, Watson Chapel or Magnolia.

rapstr

Let's hope Turley has figured what this young bobcat team needs and has fixed it. I need to here more from D1 propects Agim and Rowe.

Hoghead

This is a tough one for me. Hot Springs Qb Anthony Goffigan is my nephew. With that said, Go Bobcats !

Hoggy

Not sure who will win this one but I will bet anyone on here Hot Springs runs for over 250 on Hope.  Probably the worst defense ive seen all year

Lionheart88

I've been hearing for a couple years now that HSHS is about to turn the corner, and I'd started thinking it was just the usual fan bluster, but with the exception of the Arkadelphia game they've looked pretty good this year.  Hope on the other hand has looked very down.  So I'm taking the Trojans.

rapstr

hst

FBFan92

Hot Springs dominated the game.  Wasn't as close as the score indicated.  But I will say #33 for Hope is the real deal.

Hoghead

Quote from: FBFan92 on October 03, 2014, 11:51:52 pm
Hot Springs dominated the game.  Wasn't as close as the score indicated.  But I will say #33 for Hope is the real deal.

Hot Springs QB Anthony Goffigan (4.6 40) broke from his own 1 yard line. It looked like he would score on a 99 yard run. DE McTelvin Agim 6-2 245 ran him down at the 5 ! Great hustle play. Other than that Goffigan and the Trojans dominated. 28-14 ! Good luck HSHS !

playmaker04

Hope Agim picks the Hogs. But a rough year for Hope and Hoghead.

Hoggy

Quote from: rapstr on October 02, 2014, 12:52:03 am
Let's hope Turley has figured what this young bobcat team needs and has fixed it. I need to here more from D1 propects Agim and Rowe.
Rowe has a very long way to go before he plays d1. 

Hoghead

McTelvin Agim's 90 yard run down of HS's QB was a D1 highlight. Goffigan looked as if he had 20 yards on Agim in route to a 99 yard TD run. Agim caught him from behind at the 5 !

cfradioguy

WOW!...saw that...He must not be getting any help from his teammates...
Goffigan is no slowpoke..
Hope he's  a future Hog...

Hoghead

Quote from: cfradioguy on October 06, 2014, 04:30:41 pm
WOW!...saw that...He must not be getting any help from his teammates...
Goffigan is no slowpoke..
Hope he's  a future Hog...

Hog Coaches were in Hope Thursday. Yea Goffigan had about a 160 yards rushing and 2 TDs.Hot Springs ran the option down Hope's throat. Agim is getting doubled and ran away from. Monk the other DE is not as good as Potts who is at OBU now.

Dalegribble

The problem with hope this year is no team speed on defense and lack of depth. I think monk played better at linebacker than end. Our linebackers have no speed, if they get to the end they are gone.

morriltondevildog

are these two switching roles like last yr.  with hs being the big surprse

Hoghead

Quote from: morriltondevildog on October 06, 2014, 09:54:58 pm
are these two switching roles like last yr.  with hs being the big surprse

Hot Springs has speed on both sides of the ball. The RBs #24 & 21 can run as well as their FB. Throw in the Qb #10 and the Trojans are dangerous. On Defense they're decent but suspect to big plays. That LB/ DE #4 for HS is a load !

Chughes11

U forgot to mention Cleo Floyd #2! He is the real deal on both sides of the ball

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas