• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

5A Standings Thread: Yes or No?

Started by AB™, September 26, 2014, 11:18:11 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

AB™

September 26, 2014, 11:18:11 pm Last Edit: September 26, 2014, 11:46:27 pm by AB™
I've done the standings the last three or four seasons, but with Alma moving up to 6A the desire to do them this year hasn't been quite as strong.  However, I did enjoy doing them.  But before doing so, I wanted to see if people actually preferred my standings thread over the standings you can just access on the FearlesFriday homepage?  Because after Fearless started putting out updated standings on the website a year or two ago, it hit me that it might be kind of pointless for me to do them, too.  If there's enough positive feedback, though, I don't mind doing them again this year.

DogsWin7

Yes!

I think that anyone who wants to contribute to FF should, and I know it would be welcomed.

I haven't had much experience with your postings or standings but you seem very knowledgeable and I know I would appreciate your opinion.  :)

tmycjy

Hey I them because u put the cut off line for playoffs and it kinda let you know where you stould in the playoff system I say keep doing it

Chief_Osceola™

Go Postal

AB, always loved your stuff.  UI, don't go there. :D

Uncle Ivan

Quote from: Go Postal on September 27, 2014, 12:03:21 am
AB, always loved your stuff.  UI, don't go there. :D

Why, I had nothing in mind.

Go Postal

InYoGrill

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas