• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

5A Fan Poll - Week 5

Started by AT, September 26, 2014, 10:24:14 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

AT

Wow, Intelligentsia, I hadn't even taken a look at the brackets until you said that. Looks like PA would have home field advantage if it came to that, too. Interesting.

Keep the polls coming, guys.

Youngsta71701

September 29, 2014, 09:36:30 am #51 Last Edit: September 29, 2014, 09:58:32 am by Youngsta71701
Fan of Camden Fairview

1. Pulaski Academy
2. Wynne

3. Batesville
4. Camden Fairview
5. Sylvan Hills

6. LR Christian
7. Maumelle
8. Morrilton
9. Forrest City
10. White Hall

wing

Quote from: Intelligentsia on September 29, 2014, 08:48:36 am

Fan of CF.

1. Wynne
2. PA

3. Batesville
4. CF
5. Sylvan Hills

6. LR Christian
7. GB
8. White Hall
9. Maumelle
10. Forrest City

Good Assessment, And The Way The Playoff Bracket Is Set, it's' ProbableThe Wynne/P.A. Winner will Face Your 2, 3, Or 4 Pick In The Final.
[/quote]

I agree Intelligentsia. I think PA/Wynne are clearly the cream of the crop so far this season. The Wynne/Batesville, PA/Sylvan Hills matchups will probably decide the east and central. I have no idea how the west will turn out. Right now I'm thinking it might be LR Christian, AKA " The Defectors from CF". Speaking of, CF still has a lot of ball to play beginning this week at White Hall. Every game is big here on out. If the Cardinals want that #1 seed from the south, they are going to need to bring their "A" game every week.

Big Fan

AT

Youngsta's poll will be the last Camden Fairview poll counted. 19 polls in so far. Just a reminder that the voting will end Wednesday at midnight. Thanks

RamFan06

Fan of Lakeside

1. Wynne
2. PA
3. Sylvan Hills
4. Fairview
5. Batesville
6. Maumelle
7. Greenbrier
8. LIttle Rock Christian
9. Hot Springs
10. Blytheville

Complete Biased PoV

Fan of PA

1.  PA 3-1 (0)- Can't punish them for being in a two team conference.
2.  Wynne 4-0 (0)- Flexed their muscle against a team I had bumped into my top 10 last week.
3.  Batesville 3-1 (0)- Took care of business.  I'm like everyone else, ready to see the outcome of the Oct. 17th game!
4.  Sylvan Hills 4-0 (0)- Solidified the fact the Central is a two team conference with their thrashing of Mills.
5.  Camden Fairview 3-1 (0)- Already looking like no one will challenge them for the #1 seed.
6.  Little Rock Christian 3-1 (+3)- Take the place of the Cardinals who previously resided in this spot.  The last few weeks this spot in my poll has lost the following week....will the warriors break the trend?
7.  Maumelle 3-0-1 (+3)-  I'm wondering how far their defense can carry them...
8.  Farmington 3-1 (-2)- Lost to LRCA, but I still think these guys can make some noise in the 5A.
9.  Blytheville 3-1 (-2)- I don't think a loss to Wynne should hurt them too bad, a lot of teams will get the same treatment this year.
10. Morrilton 2-2 (NR)- Just like almost every week this year, the 10 spot can be interchangeable with a few different teams.  But Morrilton having a come from behind win against a team I previously had in my top 10 gets them a place in my poll this week.

Dropped out: Greenbrier

AT

21 polls in:

Fans of these teams cannot submit anymore polls:
Vilonia
Camden Fairview

Fans of these teams can have only one more fan submit a poll:
Wynne
Pulaski Academy

proud_dad

September 29, 2014, 08:35:29 pm #58 Last Edit: September 29, 2014, 08:40:52 pm by proud_dad
FAN OF THE WYNNE YELLOWJACKETS!!
1. Wynne
2. PA
3. Batesville
4. Sylvan Hills
5. Camden Fairview
6. Maumelle
7. Greenbrier
8. Little Rock Christian
9. Hot Springs
10. Blytheville

Go Postal

September 29, 2014, 09:41:45 pm #59 Last Edit: September 29, 2014, 09:44:46 pm by Go Postal
Week 5
Fan of Harrison

(these are leading the pack)
1. Wynne
2. PA

(these could be interchangable)
3. Batesville
4. Camden Fairview
5. Sylvan Hill

(total confusion on these)
6. Maumelle (nice game holding Harrison to -15 yds in rushing and made us only go for 376 yds in passing.  I don't think that 6A Alma did that.  Moves you to here)

7. White Hall (beat a good Magnolia team, but lost to LRCA in non conference)

8. Morrilton (still shining their State trophy from last year, good surprise win in conference play)

9. Little Rock Christian (still not sure, but they are rising in the polls.  We will see after this game at their home turf)

10. Greenbriar (loss to the State Champs.  Seemed that DDogs still do have a defense.  We will see after this upcoming game against Farmington)

Also considered: Blytheville, Forrest City, Magnolia, Farmington, Hot
Springs, Harrison.

AT

You have the rest of tonight and all day tomorrow to turn in a poll. Thanks guys.

warpath55

Fan of Blytheville

1.Wynne- No question in my mind.
2. P.A.- May be very good, but that defense at Wynne is ridiculous.
3. Batesville- From what I hear they are good, but not quite what they have been.
4. Camden Fairview- seems like they may pass B'ville for the 3 spot if they keep playing lights out.
5. Sylvan Hills-just keeps rolling
6. Christian- seem to be gaining momentum from week to week.
7. Maumelle- same kind of thing, defense is helping a ton.
8. Farmington- still a sleeper pick.
9. Forrest City: points haven't seemed to be an issue this year, may be better than expected.
10. Blytheville: Moved the ball on Wynne via the ground, but an atrocious 1st quarter on defense sealed them. I think nerves got to them. This week will show where they really belong. If they match Batesville's point total, I'd say they belong.

AT

Poll closes in a little less than 4 hours.

Go Postal

Thanks trackster for doing this thread even though you don't have to.  You are the man.  Good Luck to the Airedales this season in the 6A.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas