• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Watson Chapel @ Hot Springs

Started by GuvHog, September 25, 2014, 04:31:34 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

GuvHog

WC's defense continues to improve as evidenced by last weeks showing against a good Nashville team. Their offense has to step it up though and this is the game in which it should happen.

WC 31  Hot Springs  14

Lionheart88

I really think this will be a close game, Hot Springs has been getting better, close losses to Lake Hamilton and Mena prove that, I think.  Even though it's a home game fo the Trojans, I think Chapel pulls it out in the end, but they'd better not get down early, they're not built to play from behind.  Probably a low-scoring affair.

hst

Lionheart88

Congrats to the Trojans.  I thought it would be closer than that, but I'm more surprised to see them hang 24 on Chapel's much-vaunted defense.  Anybody see it in person?  What happened?

SECFOOTBALLFAN

September 26, 2014, 09:45:32 pm #4 Last Edit: September 29, 2014, 02:15:14 pm by SECFOOTBALLFAN

FBFan92

Total Domination by Hot Springs. Should have been a mercy rule at half if Trojans don't fumble twice once going into the end zone!!

Big Fan

Quote from: SECFOOTBALLFAN on September 26, 2014, 09:45:32 pm
And brothers on the school board don't mak playoff contenders Guv
Great hire by the Chapel School Board! 

NoRetreat

I wouldn't surprise me if Chapel didn't win a game.When you hire your JR High coach instead of the best candidate s then that's what u get

Hoghead

I heard Goffigan had a good game for Hot Springs.....  Nice win Trojans !

Chughes11

Trojans are better than what there record shows! They will be In the playoffs. Cleo Floyd #2 is an animal!

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas