• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

White Hall @ Magnolia

Started by Lionheart88, September 24, 2014, 07:48:31 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Lionheart88

I've been pretty impressed by the scores the Panthers have been posting so far this year.  On the other hand, until last week we hadn't been looking too good.  Oughta make for a good game this year, could go either way.  I'm a little biased of course, but I still think it's the Bulldogs' game to lose if they bring their A game.  That's just a bigger if this year than usual.  What do y'all think?

GuvHog

Magnolia is a lot better than Sheridan so I agree White Hall will have to play error free football to have a shot a winning this one.

If they do: WH 31 Magnolia 28

If they don't: Magnolia 28  WH 17

Lionheart88

I couldn't make the trip tonight, but I'm hearing 17-0 via twitter.  Some point in the 2nd half.

Lionheart88

17-7 Final.  My sources tell me that the Bulldogs defense was looking very good.  Kicking game is back where it should be too.  Really, from what some folks have told me, if we weren't trying to get tricky when we don't need to it would've been even more lopsided.  Sometimes we try to get smart instead of just applying the KISS principle.

Hoghead

Good win on the road by White Hall. Even though a improved Magnolia team has only won 2 Conference games in 2 years.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas