• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Pick The 5A East Final Conference Standings

Started by justalionfan, September 24, 2014, 03:35:05 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

justalionfan

Rank them top to bottom before we play the first conference games.

tmycjy

My pick

Wynne
Batesville
Blytheville
Forrest city
Nettleton
Valley view
Paragould
Green county tech

Uncle Ivan

01. Blyethville
02. Blyethville
03. Blyethville
04. Blyethville
05. Blyethville
06. Blyethville
07. Blyethville
08. Baitzville

WPWells

Wynne
Batesville
Blytheville
Forrest City
Nettleton
Paragould
Valley View
GCT

wynnefootballfan

Wynne
Batesville
Blytheville
Forrest city
Nettleton
Valley view
Paragould
Green county tech

walkingguy72396

Get in before the first game. 

Hope this does not get lost or maybe I do hope it gets lost.

1. Wynne
2. Forrest City
3. Batesville
4. Nettleton
5. Blytheville
6. Paragould
7. Green County Tech
8. Valley View

MDXPHD

Quote from: walkingguy72396 on September 24, 2014, 06:05:28 pm

1. Wynne
2. Forrest City
3. Batesville
4. Nettleton
5. Blytheville
6. Paragould
7. Green County Tech
8. Valley View

I can't tell if this is serious or not.

Intelligentsia

Quote from: MDXPHD on September 24, 2014, 06:22:20 pm
Quote from: walkingguy72396 on September 24, 2014, 06:05:28 pm

1. Wynne
2. Forrest City
3. Batesville
4. Nettleton
5. Blytheville
6. Paragould
7. Green County Tech
8. Valley View

I can't tell if this is serious or not.

Pretty sure he is serious and stranger things have happened:)  Since we are playing Wynne on the road, I am quite happy that the Pioneers have both Blytheville and FC at home this year.  While FC seems to dangerous potential most years, if the ball bounced their way and they went up 2 TDs early, Blytheville might maintain enough confidence to play an entire game - something they have not done against the top two in the East for some years.

michael2370

Batesville
Wynne
Forrest City
Nettleton
Blyeville
Valley View
GC
Paragould

walkingguy72396

I'm serious, it's just my take on whats gone on so far. 
Wynne, convincing wins.
Forrest City, 1 close win, 2 close defeats.  I just get the feeling, if the injury bug doesnt bite too hard they maybe could snatch this spot up.
Batesville, 2 wins that include an 0-3 and a 1-2 team that beat  gct and 1 loss to Jonesboro.  Batesville almost gave up as many points too Jonesboro as Valley View.
Nettleton no real good reason except they have two solid wins and a kind of close loss to what seems to be a decent 4 A team.  OK maybe 15 points isnt that close.

Spoiler, Blytheville, if the non-conf carrys over Katie bar the door.

IYK_DA NATION

Batesville
Wynne
Forrest city
Blytheville
Nettleton
Paragould
Valley view
Gct

Intelligentsia

I'm Going To Be A Homer And Go With This Version:)
Batesville
Wynne
Forrest city
Blytheville
Nettleton
Paragould
Valley view
Gct

kwwolves2012

Wynne
Batesville
Blythville
Forrest City
Nettleton
Valley View
Paragould
GCT

wing

1. Wynne
2. Batesville

3. Blytheville
4. Forrest City

5. Nettleton
6. Paragould
7. VV
8 GCT

MDXPHD

Quote from: walkingguy72396 on September 24, 2014, 09:27:25 pm
I'm serious, it's just my take on whats gone on so far. 
Wynne, convincing wins.
Forrest City, 1 close win, 2 close defeats.  I just get the feeling, if the injury bug doesnt bite too hard they maybe could snatch this spot up.
Batesville, 2 wins that include an 0-3 and a 1-2 team that beat  gct and 1 loss to Jonesboro.  Batesville almost gave up as many points too Jonesboro as Valley View.
Nettleton no real good reason except they have two solid wins and a kind of close loss to what seems to be a decent 4 A team.  OK maybe 15 points isnt that close.

Spoiler, Blytheville, if the non-conf carrys over Katie bar the door.

Batesville gave up points to a JHS team that could have scored 150 on VV.  JHS is pretty good.  FC might get 4th in the conference.  FC lost to a horrendous WM team. But I guess we all have opinions. 

1/2: Batesville/Wynne in no particular order
3: Blytheville
4: FC

5-8: Just 4 really bad teams. 

Youngsta71701

1. Wynne
2. Batesville
3. Forrest City
4. Blytheville
5. Nettleton
6. Paragould
7. Valley View
8. Green County Tech

FD4

Wynne
Batesville

Big Gap!

Forrest City
Blytheville
Nettelton
VV
Paragould
GCT

MikeDieselâ„¢

Quote from: Uncle Ivan on September 24, 2014, 04:34:04 pm
01. Blyethville
02. Blyethville
03. Blyethville
04. Blyethville
05. Blyethville
06. Blyethville
07. Blyethville
08. Baitzville

I'm in agreement with this one.

RamFan06

1. Wynne
2. Batesville
3. Blytheville
4. Forrest City

All the rest in some order that doesn't really matter.

pantherblue

Wynne
Batesville
Blytheville
Forrest city
Nettleton
Valley View
Paragould
Green County Tech

The Future

Wynne
Batesville
Forrest City
Valley View
Blytheville
Nettleton
Paragould
GCT

GuvHog

1. Wynne
2. Batesville
3. Forrest City
4. Blytheville
5. Nettleton
6. Greene County Tech
7. Valley View
8. Paragould

Lionheart88

1. Wynne
2. Batesville
3. Blytheville
4. Forrest City
5. Nettleton
6. Paragould
7. Valley View
8. GCT

Blazer51

Can someone please tell me why Paragould is being picked about vv? Lol like yall have got to be playing right?

GuvHog

Quote from: Blazer51 on September 26, 2014, 03:42:05 pm
Can someone please tell me why Paragould is being picked about vv? Lol like yall have got to be playing right?

I'd say it's because they are 2-1 but Valley View is 1-2.

Blazer51

Vv lost Jonesboro high and cac. I'd like for someone to name 5 teams from the 5a who could beat Jonesboro

Lionheart88

Beat them, maybe not.  Probably plenty that wouldn't lose 51-0 though.

MDXPHD

Quote from: Blazer51 on September 26, 2014, 04:59:15 pm
Vv lost Jonesboro high and cac. I'd like for someone to name 5 teams from the 5a who could beat Jonesboro

Valley View is going to get hammered by Batesville, Wynne, and possibly a couple more teams.  Stick to soccer and volleyball.

Blazer51

Quote from: Lionheart88 on September 26, 2014, 06:31:13 pm

Lost 15+ STARTING seniors, a head coach, and moved up a division. Very few teams could do all that and still have a great next year. Anyone know the score to the game?

Lionheart88

Quote from: Blazer51 on September 26, 2014, 09:39:49 pm
Quote from: Lionheart88 on September 26, 2014, 06:31:13 pm

Lost 15+ STARTING seniors, a head coach, and moved up a division. Very few teams could do all that and still have a great next year. Anyone know the score to the game?
Sure, but all that is just more reason to put y'all behind Paragould.  I don't doubt y'all will rise above them in the next 3-5 years.  If that long.

Edit: Heck, maybe even sooner.  I'm seeing VV 7-0 Paragould Final tonight.  Congrats.  I'll go find me some crow now.

Blazer51

You're all good I'd just already seen both teams play and doubted Paragould could pull it out. Vv is way down but losing to Paragould is like losing to Jonesboro west side imo. We have 4 major offensive players hurt right now for a couple weeks so only time will tell how we do.

MDXPHD

Quote from: Blazer51 on September 27, 2014, 11:04:43 am
You're all good I'd just already seen both teams play and doubted Paragould could pull it out. Vv is way down but losing to Paragould is like losing to Jonesboro west side imo. We have 4 major offensive players hurt right now for a couple weeks so only time will tell how we do.

VV is going to hate playing Wynne and Batesville.  Thankfully GCT and Paragould are in the East.

Blazer51

Played wynne for the past 4 years. It will be nothing new, they won't beat us any worse than JHS. Give use a few years and we will be competing again! Look how quick we did it in 4a and the school is growing more and more and attracting more athletes everyday.

Uncle Ivan

Quote from: Blazer51 on September 28, 2014, 01:46:53 am
Played wynne for the past 4 years.

In a scrimmage.

I believe I've said that before.

Hoghead

These 3 5A schools have the talent to beat Jonesboro. Wynne, PA, & CF. These 3 4A schools can beat them. Nashville, Warren and PB Dollarway. In 2A, Junction City would give them scare ! I remember back in 79 Jonesboro was ranked # 1 in the State. My brother was a Sr. at Hope.The Bobcats went to Jonesboro and got jobbed 35-33 in the 1st game of the season.

Blazer51

Quote from: Uncle Ivan on September 29, 2014, 03:54:09 am
Played wynne for the past 4 years.

In a scrimmage.

I believe I've said that before.

A game is a game. Scrimmage or not, they are going to beat us like a drum this year and I know it!

Hoghead

Played wynne for the past 4 years. It will be nothing new, they won't beat us any worse than JHS. Give use a few years and we will be competing again! Look how quick we did it in 4a and the school is growing more and more and attracting more athletes everyday.

Wynne & Batesville are going to put certified 5A beatings on VV. Get comfortable gnawing GCT & Paragoulds legs off trying to slide into the 3 & 4 spots over FC and Blytheville every year !

Blazer51

And everyone said that about us in 4a, and look what happened? We were one fumbled ball from the state finals last year. Vv will need a couple years but they will be back up there.

Intelligentsia

Quote from: Hoghead on September 29, 2014, 12:22:18 pm

These 3 5A schools have the talent to beat Jonesboro. Wynne, PA, & CF. These 3 4A schools can beat them. Nashville, Warren and PB Dollarway. In 2A, Junction City would give them scare ! I remember back in 79 Jonesboro was ranked # 1 in the State. My brother was a Sr. at Hope.The Bobcats went to Jonesboro and got jobbed 35-33 in the 1st game of the season.

Wynne MIGHT Be Able To Beat Jonesboro But  Not The Others. It's.Not Only A Question Of Talent, It's Also a question  Of  depth And Strength.  Jonesboro Would Wear Down And Pound Any Of Those Other Teams IMO.

Silver88

Quote from: Hoghead on September 29, 2014, 12:22:18 pm

I almost shot my coffee out of my nose when I read this post! I agree maybe Wynn  but not the rest. And Junction City giving them a scare...there goes my coffee again, gotta quit drinking while reading this post, and I think you must have been drinking or smoking something with a lot more kick than coffee.

MynameisJeff

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas