• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hope @ DeQueen

Started by Hoghead, September 22, 2014, 03:06:46 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Hoghead

Megatron

Hope gets a much needed win this week to start 1-0 in conference

Lionheart88

Look for the loser of this game to finish last in the conference this year.

Hoghead

Quote from: Lionheart88 on September 22, 2014, 04:10:43 pm

D-E-Q-U-E-E-N.......... Soccer Season awaits

hawgfan15

Hope should win this one. DeQueen has improved from last year though. They have good size on the line and WR Kobi Whitmore will be tough to stop for everyone in the conference.

Hope 42

DeQueen 21

Lionheart88

Quote from: Hoghead on September 22, 2014, 04:35:20 pm

We all know comparative scores is rubbish, but since Nashville's played both, it's interesting to note that they beat both the Bobcats and Leopards by 43.  The beat Hope at Hope and DeQueen at Nashville though.  Make what you will of that.

GuvHog

Quote from: Lionheart88 on September 22, 2014, 08:34:50 pm

We all know comparative scores is rubbish, but since Nashville's played both, it's interesting to note that they beat both the Bobcats and Leopards by 43.  The beat Hope at Hope and DeQueen at Nashville though.  Make what you will of that.

Good Lord. If Hope loses this game to De Queen, their HC should resign in disgrace.

mhfcharlesi

wing

Hoghead

Quote from: Lionheart88 on September 22, 2014, 08:34:50 pm

You're the only one trying to make something out of it don't you think ? LOL ! Anyway, White Hall lost to the albatross of 7/6A football in Van Buren ! What gives ? Nashville would park buses sideways up VBs nose ! Hee Hee ! Good Luck against Magnolia !!!!

Lionheart88

Yes, we lost by 7 to 7A school that's much-improved this year.  I wouldn't go comparing that to double digit losses to 3A and 4A competition.

Hoghead

Quote from: Lionheart88 on September 23, 2014, 02:00:37 pm
Yes, we lost by 7 to 7A school that's much-improved this year.  I wouldn't go comparing that to double digit losses to 3A and 4A competition.

I wouldn't go comparing VB to a 7A school. They just got rolled by new & fresh 5A West Farmington who was a 4A school 12 months ago. White Hall wants no part of Prescott or Nashville. Two schools with tradition rich programs who needs no classification justification. They can play regardless. Unlike the 7A in name only Pointers of Van Buren.

Lionheart88

That's what I'd say too if a school half our size had just beaten us by 20.

KOJACK

Quote from: Lionheart88 on September 23, 2014, 04:06:30 pm
We'd beat y'all as well. In fact we are looking for someone for week 2 next year...pick us up.

Hoghead

Put them on the schedule, then holla at me. Name me two schools White Hall has played for 100 years with as much tradition as Nashville & Prescott ?  As I said, both schools would pump concrete down White Halls throat year in and year out.

Lionheart88

Quote from: KOJACK on September 23, 2014, 04:27:51 pm
We'd beat y'all as well. In fact we are looking for someone for week 2 next year...pick us up.
Already got LRCA on the schedule that week for at least one more year.  And at any rate, I'm nobody official.  The AD's not going to list to some random fan, and even if I was I'd rather schedule a bigger, closer school who'll bring more gate every other year.   

Lionheart88

Quote from: Hoghead on September 23, 2014, 05:04:35 pm
Put them on the schedule, then holla at me. Name me two schools White Hall has played for 100 years with as much tradition as Nashville & Prescott ?  As I said, both schools would pump concrete down White Halls throat year in and year out.
Tradition's nice, but the opponent's tradition isn't why games are won or lost this year.  We're looking at a down year this year if nothing gets fixed and quick, but haven't fallen nearly as far and fast as the Bobcats.

Hoghead

September 23, 2014, 05:27:39 pm #17 Last Edit: September 23, 2014, 05:33:03 pm by Hoghead
Quote from: Lionheart88 on September 23, 2014, 05:18:30 pm
Quote from: Hoghead on September 23, 2014, 05:04:35 pm
Tradition's nice, but the opponent's tradition isn't why games are won or lost this year.  We're looking at a down year this year if nothing gets fixed and quick, but haven't fallen nearly as far and fast as the Bobcats.

Well Hope won't hold back beating White Hall in their down year as downtrodden as the Bobcats are.

Lionheart88

We'll see.  Halloween's more than a month away.  I wonder if our resident Ghost will show up.

Overdahill

Yes, he should be appearing soon then disappearing early in the playoffs. Good for comic relief though

Lionheart88

So, last I saw Hope was up 14-13?  Has this gone final yet?

Uncle Ivan

Quote from: Lionheart88 on September 23, 2014, 07:19:41 pm
We'll see.  Halloween's more than a month away.  I wonder if our resident Ghost will show up.

He's Slimer with a head injury.

Hoghead

Quote from: Lionheart88 on September 26, 2014, 09:58:29 pm
So, last I saw Hope was up 14-13?  Has this gone final yet?

Hope 31
DeQueen 13 Final

Lionheart88

Impressive clawing back into the game by the Bobcats.  But it was DeQueen. ;)

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas