• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Wynne @ Blytheville ~ Week 4

Started by kwwolves2012, September 19, 2014, 11:37:45 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Uncle Ivan

Quote from: Hoghead on October 01, 2014, 01:56:27 am
Quote from: Uncle Ivan on October 01, 2014, 01:20:40 am
Quote from: playmaker04 on September 29, 2014, 01:09:14 pm
Quote from: FD4 on September 29, 2014, 11:43:42 am
Nice post Warpath, I sat beside Coach Smiths Father in law at the game, and on the interference call, your right, both guys are hunting the ball and simply got their feet tangled up, the pass was a bit overthrown.  Trail is good, but seems to be falling into some bad habbits when he has pressure.  His mechanics need a little work, I have noticed he tends to pass off his back foot using arm strength to get the ball down field.  Most of that is due to agressive rushing causing the old hurry up.  Your right about the press coverage, that will throw off your timing, especially at the high school level.  I have always said this since Gus was at Shiloh.  Some day defensive coaching will catch up and revert the game back to run first, pass second.  Our defense has accomplished some of that.  We have been burned a few times with the long ball, and have had some limited trouble with the short game, but over all, we are pretty stout.

Time is going to tell just how good this buch really is.  I feel your spot on with slowing down our offense with good press coverage.  The team that has a SR laden backfield that is used to defending one on one may be able to slow down the scoreing.  However, if they stay healthy, our defense is going to be the machine to get it done in the end. 

How about that young man kicking a 50 yarder for Batesville Friday night!  That is a weapon most coaching staff's seldom consider.  Could be an X factor.
The hogs could use him right now.

Ask Fairview what they think of him.

Ask Morrilton what they think of him.

Probably would take him.  Morrilton needs all the help it can get.

wing

Quote from: Uncle Ivan on October 01, 2014, 02:21:27 am
Quote from: Hoghead on October 01, 2014, 01:56:27 am
Quote from: Uncle Ivan on October 01, 2014, 01:20:40 am
Quote from: playmaker04 on September 29, 2014, 01:09:14 pm
Quote from: FD4 on September 29, 2014, 11:43:42 am
Nice post Warpath, I sat beside Coach Smiths Father in law at the game, and on the interference call, your right, both guys are hunting the ball and simply got their feet tangled up, the pass was a bit overthrown.  Trail is good, but seems to be falling into some bad habbits when he has pressure.  His mechanics need a little work, I have noticed he tends to pass off his back foot using arm strength to get the ball down field.  Most of that is due to agressive rushing causing the old hurry up.  Your right about the press coverage, that will throw off your timing, especially at the high school level.  I have always said this since Gus was at Shiloh.  Some day defensive coaching will catch up and revert the game back to run first, pass second.  Our defense has accomplished some of that.  We have been burned a few times with the long ball, and have had some limited trouble with the short game, but over all, we are pretty stout.

Time is going to tell just how good this buch really is.  I feel your spot on with slowing down our offense with good press coverage.  The team that has a SR laden backfield that is used to defending one on one may be able to slow down the scoreing.  However, if they stay healthy, our defense is going to be the machine to get it done in the end. 

How about that young man kicking a 50 yarder for Batesville Friday night!  That is a weapon most coaching staff's seldom consider.  Could be an X factor.
The hogs could use him right now.

Ask Fairview what they think of him.

Ask Morrilton what they think of him.

Probably would take him.  Morrilton needs all the help it can get.

He's a difference maker. Made a 47 yd. FG as a soph. against us and won the game for them last year going 4/4. He will be playing somewhere next year. Good luck to him.

playmaker04

Just heard on radio Wynne's Antonio Davis will have season ending surgery next Tuesday. Tough blow. The 2 sophomore running backs will have to pick up the slack.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas