• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Tmycjy Pick for week 1

Started by tmycjy, August 09, 2014, 10:40:09 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

tmycjy

August 09, 2014, 10:40:09 pm Last Edit: August 09, 2014, 10:43:49 pm by tmycjy
Good evening lady and gentlemen and welcome to 5TH season of tmycjy pickum this is my 5th season of doing this pickum First thing first I want to thanks some people first I would like to thanks WWW.fearlessfriday.com for let me use there form to do this also would like to thanks Lanny Beavers Owner of this web page also would like to thank Douglas Hazard webmaster and tech co-Administrator, Eddie Goodson Site Administrator, Sardishog Site Administrator and Salvatore Poliandro III Server Administrator and Tech Administrator if it wasn't for them I would not be fearless Friday 5A Predictions Expert I also  would like to thanks all football kids out there if it wasn't for you playing football I would not be able to do these pick

tmycjy pick for week 1

5-A EAST

Wynne  31  :)   (preseason number 1 Wynne when 9-3 last season and look like odd on favorite to be state champion this year start there season 1-0 on the year Will Wynne be state champion this year I SAY YES THEY Will this time to me it fill right for that state tittle for Wynne  reamber people thought 2 year ago Wynne thought they had it  what did I say no they would not win it this year I say yes they got the state tittle will they be state champion this year only time will really tell )
Marion  13  :-\  ( last season marion went 2-9 and lost in the first round of the playoff but last year coach  mark uhiron has step down as coach to take another job with the school  now new head coach Jed Davis take the job and switch from old school Run game to a Spread offense game and I herd they have gain more player on the team but cant be a re3al good wynne team this year move to 0-1 on the year I think this might be the right fit for marion with the increase of player out I think they are going to have winning season but not there yet Will marion have a winning season this year only time will tell for them)

Batesville 28   :-\  (3 time state Runner up Batesville when 11-3 last year and didn't not win the state tittle like everyone thought in Batesville this season look in east play look like it a 2 man race with Wynne and Batesville as of right now it look like who ever can get the east tittle might be the one in the state tittle and as good as both team are could this be the state tittle game Will Batesville make it back for a 4th time only time will tell for them)
W. Chapel 14    :-\  (Last year WC went 5-5 and a first round lost in the playoffs this WC has got a new coach in Jared Dutton can this new coach win a chapel only time will tell for them but they start there season 0-1 to are real good Batesville team can they win only time will tell also on this game)

Forrest City     30   8)    (last year FC goes 7-3 and didn't make the playoff :o do to a close point system this year FC look like a east contender but for right now its look like the cotton bell rival games is back I don't know if there a trophy for this but there was one in the pass)
West Memphis 28   ???  (WM loses this one to start 0-1 on the year)

Nettleton 14   :-\   (last year nettleton went 5-6 and lost in the first round this year look like they might be 4th place nettleton has seen improvement in the team but still not there yet as a power house team loses this one to start 0-1 on the year will nettleton be a factor in the east only time will tell for them)
Newport  28     ;D  (last year Newport went 9-3 under there new coach with 2ed year head coach Newport should be better win this one to start 1-0 on the year will Newport be a power house this year in 4-A only time will tell)

Valley View 21    :o   (Last year VV had one of there best season of all time going 12-2 and simi finals in the playoff but VV has to move up to class 5-A and has a new coach in Sean Cockrell but start there season 0-1 in there first season in 5-A but there close game with Jonesboro could make them wild card team in the east Will they prove me wrong and beat Jonesboro only time will tell )
Jonesboro  22     :-\  (last year season Jonesboro goes 8-5 and simi finals in class 6-A they open there season with a win to move to 1-0 on the year will Jonesboro be state champion this year only time will tell for them)

Blytheville 21    :-\     (Last year Blytheville went 1-9 this year Blytheville kinda got a new head coach in Ben Fisher but here was head coach last year  ??? in a interim coach after there head coach got sick and was not coming back this year it look like Blytheville will be much improve but will not see it on the win lost area unfortnetly coach ben fisher first game will be a loss start the season 0-1 on the year will Blytheville coach ben fisher get Blytheville back to winning season only time will tell for them)
Osceola     27     ::)  (last year Osceola went 5-6 in 4-A this year Osceola move down to 3-A class and open the season with a win move to 1-0 on the year will they be a power in 3-A only time will tell for them)

Green County tech 19 >:( (last year GCT went 2-8 this year g.c.t. got a new football coach after Jeff Conaway left in the middle of the summer don't know much about the new coach the only thing I know about him he coach in Kansas but  his first game as a eagle end in a lost move to 0-1 on the year will eagle win this year only time will tell)
Searcy                  35 ;D  ( last year searcy went 4-7 but start this year with a win move to 1-0 on the year will they win game this year only time will tell)

Paragould 17     >:(   ( last season Paragould goes 3-7 and this year looks more of the same might be little bit better but start there season 0-1 on the year will Paragould win more then 3 games only time will tell for them)
Rivercrest 26       :)  ( last year rivercrest goes 7-4 and open there season with a win move to 1-0 on the year will rivercrest win there conference only time will tell for them )

5-A WEST

Morrilton 31     ;D   (Last year 5-A State champion Morrilton went 12-2 and look like could be a power house again to repeat they start there season 1-0 with a win over one of there rival team will Morrilton repeat as champion only time will tell for them)
Russellville 21   :'(  ( Russellville start there season 0-1 with a lost to there rival will they win only time will tell for them)

Vilonia 17         :-[   (last year Vilonia went 3-7 and this year could be a little better with a lot of new team in the west Vilonia start there season 0-1 will they be factor in the west only time will tell for them)
Sylvan Hills 28    ;D  (last year SH went 7-4 and this year look like the team who could fight for the central tittle they start there season 1-0 with the win will they beat P.A. out for the central tittle only time will tell )

Maumelle 28       ;)    (last year Maumelle went 10-3 and had to move up to class 5-A this year Maumelle look much improve team but with them move up they wont see it in wins but win this one to move to 1-0 on the year will they have a winning season only time will tell for them)
Jacksonville 12    :'(  (last year Jacksonville went 4-6 and didn't go to the playoff this year they look like they might have a chance but for right now they lose this game to go 0-1 on the year will they make the playoff only time will tell for them)

Farmington 10    ::)  (last year Farmington went 6-4-1 and this year they have to move up to class 5-A and upside my computer saying that they will do well in the west but right now they lose this one to start 0-1 on the year I think they will do well if they don't get anyone hurt on the team will they win only time will tell for them)
Prairie grove 24    :)  (prairie Grove win this one to start 1-0 on the year one downer note this game use to be a old 4-A Coffrent game will PG win this one only time will tell)

Clarksville  14   :-\   (last year Clarksville went 3-7 this year Clarksville get new football coach and he change offense to the spread sorry to say they will not win this year with it start there season 0-1 on the year will Clarksville win this season only time will tell)
Lamar        26    :D  (Lamar win this rival game to move to 1-0 on the year)

Greenbrier  40   ;D    (last year greenbrier went 4-7 with a lot of underclassmen playing this year they got lot of veturen player they start there season 1-0 on the year will they shock the west play winning the west only time will tell )
Beebe         21    :P  (last year beebe went 5-6 and this they move to the 5-A central but start there season 0-1 will beebe win in the central only time will tell )

LR Christian 27       :'(    (last year LRC went 4-6 and look like a much improve team but start this season 0-1 on the year will LRC Make this playoff I SAYTHEY FALL SHORT but only time will really tell for sure)
Fountain Lake 28      :-*  ( FL get big win to start there season 1-0)

Harrison    38           :o    (Last year Harrison went 3-7 and this year look like they could win some game this with a lot of new team but for right now they win a big game over there rivals to move 1-0 on year will they beat there rivals only time will tell )
Mountain Home 27     :'(  ( mountain Home loses this one to start 0-1 on the year will they win this game only time will tell for them)

5-A SOUTH

Camden 24   :o   (last year Camden went 10-2 and this year look like they could be one of the team who could be in little rock on December but for right now they win this one to move to 1-0 on the year will they win this year or will some other school win only time will tell)
Eldorado 22   :o ( Eldorado loses this one to move to 0-1 on the year will they win only time will tell for them)

Hope 26        ;D    ( last year hope went 10-3 and shock a lot of team last year this year hope look like a wild card team in the south start the season 1-0 with the win will they win the south again only time will tell for them )
Nashville 14    :-\   (Nashville loses this one to start 0-1 on the year will they win this one only time will tell for them)

HS Lakeside 14   :'(  (  last year HSLS went 3-7 and this year look like more or the same start out 0-1 on the year will they win more then 3 game im saying no but only time will really tell)
Lincoln         38     ;D  (Lincoln has one of there best season ever and start this season with a win to move to 1-0 on the year)

Hot Springs  17      ???   (last year HS went 3-7 and this year look like more of the same but start there season with a lost to one of there rivals move to 0-1 on the year will HS win more then 3 game only time will tell)
Lake Hamilton 38      ;D  (Lake H win this one to move to 1-0 on the year )

White Hall 31   ;D       (last year WH went 8-3 and this year WH look like A wild card team for a state tittle this year but for now they start 1-0 on the year will WH win the south tittle only time will tell for them)
Van Buren 24    >:(    (VB start there season 0-1 will they win this one only time will tell for them)

W. Chapel 14   :(   ( same on east)
Batesville  28    ;)  (same on east)

Magnolia 21    :o (last year magnolia went 3-7 and look like more of the same but looks much improve but still wont win move to 0-1 to start the season will they win only time will tell for them)
Crossett 22   :o   ( crossett win this one to move to 1-0 to start there season will they win only time will tell )

DeQueen  14   :-[    (Last year Dequeen went 0-10 and look like more or the same start 0-1 on the year will they win a game only time will tell for them)
Mena        27     8)  (Mena win this one to start 1-0 on the year will they win only time will tell for them)

5-A Central

P.A.                        28   :-\   (last season P.A. went 11-1 and this season look like a contender for the state tittle in this game they look good but not good enough to win with some of the power of texas move to 0-1 on the year will they win this one only time will tell for them)
TX-Highland Park     38     :)  (texas power house win this one to move to 1-0 on the year)

Beebe 21          :-X   (same on west)
Greenbrier 40     ;)   (same on west)

Jacksonville 12   :'(   (same on west)
Maumelle    28    :D  (same on west)

LR Mills  22         ;D  (LRM went 9-3 last year and look like a wild card team this year in central but for now start 1-0 on the season will they make the playoff only time will tell )
LR Parkview 19  :'(    ( LRPV loses this one to start 0-1 on the year will they win only time will tell)

LR McCLELLAN   14   :'(    (last year LRMC went 1-9 this year could look like more of the same start 0-1 on the year will they win more then 1 game only time will tell for them)
Sheridan            26    :D (win this one to move to 1-0 on the year)

North Pulaski  14   :'(   (last year NP went 0-10 and look like more of the same start 0-1 on the year will they win 1 game this year only time will tell)
LR Hall           28     :) (win this one to move to 1-0 on the year)

LR FAIR  22          ;D   (last year LRF went 1-10 this year LRF got new coach and look like they are going to be more of the same start 1-0 on the year will they have a winning season only time will tell)
Subiaco Acad. 21   :-\  (loses this to start 0-1 on the year)

Sylvan Hills 28   8)      (same on west)
Vilonia        17    ::)   (same on west)

that is my pick for week 1 Good luck to all teams on the season

Uncle Ivan

Jonesboro's gonna beat VV by a lot more than a point.

I want to see someone correctly pick a tie.  Never seen that happen before.

michael2370

August 10, 2014, 03:31:13 pm #2 Last Edit: August 10, 2014, 07:30:40 pm by michael2370
I agree.  The Jonesboro game will not be close.  Valley View is playing big boys now.  I do not think they are ready for the 5a much less a 6a school in Jonesboro. Jonesboro by 3 touchdowns.

tmycjy

Good luck to all team on the up coming season hope your team wins

Lionheart88

I don't see Camden Fairview beating ElDo this year (possible, but a longshot with all the upheaval they've been through), and I definitely wouldn't call them "one of the team who could be in little rock on December".  Not yet.

I don't know much if anything about Fountain Lake or Lincoln, but just on the face of it I'm wary of picking small teams over big teams in those games, especially your score for the Lincoln/Lakeside game.

MoTownDog

We never beat Russellville.  Not even last year!

tmycjy

Go Postal

Last year Greenbrier and Harrison had high powered offenses, but defense and special teams not so much.  This year both teams bring back a lot of those players, hopefully seasoned on their defaults from last year.  Should be interesting in the West with the addition of LRCA, Maumelle and Farmington added to last year's State Champs Morrilton plus Vilonia and Clarksville.

tmycjy

Good luck to all team on the up coming season

tmycjy

Good luck to all team on the upcoming season take pride in playing take pride in the little thing about friday night and be honer about playing there are school and how will not be playing do to numbers

tmycjy

Good luck to all team on the season

tmycjy

Good luck to all team in the jambrie game and the first game of the season

tmycjy

Good luck to all team on the season

tmycjy

Want to wish all team good luck on the season

02 bobcats

Wild card? We lost 4 starters on offense all of whom wur replaceable wit talent up under them. We lost 8 on the d but big back Agim who may be the best player in the state as a junior we return Monk a three year starter at lb who shift 2 d end. Witherspoon return in the middle at lb n Rowe played a lot on our d line as a sophomore. Our lb could of started 4 a lot of teams a year ago but had great SRS in front of them DAT kept em off the FIELD on Fridays. Our only weakness will be breaking in our Jr dbs. Everybody talks bout Wynne Jr class we have at least 25 r 30 jrs. We will be in the mix for a run to the rock

Chief_Osceolaâ„¢

Quote from: tmycjy on August 09, 2014, 10:40:09 pm
Maumelle 28       ;)    (last year Maumelle went 10-3 and had to move up to class 5-A this year Maumelle look much improve team but with them move up they wont see it in wins but win this one to move to 1-0 on the year will they have a winning season only time will tell for them)
Jacksonville 12    :'(  (last year Jacksonville went 4-6 and didn't go to the playoff this year they look like they might have a chance but for right now they lose this game to go 0-1 on the year will they make the playoff only time will tell for them)

Good pick my man.  We're losing some studs but we've got some real good talent coming back.

Lionheart88

Quote from: 02 bobcats on August 22, 2014, 01:56:17 pm
Wild card? We lost 4 starters on offense all of whom wur replaceable wit talent up under them. We lost 8 on the d but big back Agim who may be the best player in the state as a junior we return Monk a three year starter at lb who shift 2 d end. Witherspoon return in the middle at lb n Rowe played a lot on our d line as a sophomore. Our lb could of started 4 a lot of teams a year ago but had great SRS in front of them DAT kept em off the FIELD on Fridays. Our only weakness will be breaking in our Jr dbs. Everybody talks bout Wynne Jr class we have at least 25 r 30 jrs. We will be in the mix for a run to the rock

It's good for players to believe in themselves.  But I'll believe that those starters were replaceable when the understudies prove it.

02 bobcats

I'll explain for u. The soph qb is biggest stronger n has a better arm then his brother which he replace. He has been running the offense since 8th grade not 2 mention his dad is on the staff. The transfer from Houston is replacing Westmoreland. He is faster n just as quick with great feet n vision. Cj Briggs shift from qb 2 wr. He is tall as Thompson n has much bigger hands. He can stretch the field n find holes in defenses(he was a qb get the hint). Corey Haynes replaces kight in the back field. He is much faster n run just as hard between the tackles. E is smaller but has just SD much heart n tough 2 bring down.

Agim return at end. 11 d1 offers enough said. Rowe replaces smith st the nose 6'3 325 enough said.Monk shift from lb 2 end. Per season all ark enough said. Witherspoon return as the Man in the middle after a great soph year. McDaniel replaces Voss st will lb. He is bigger n Has a nose 4 the ball. He is fast n a great Ath. Tre a move in from LE in tk mans a corner spot he is talk n can fly. Chatham takes over 4 his brother at the other corner. Big stronger physical kid with good feet n can also run. Stevenson replaces Westmoreland st safety. Has same ability as Westmoreland.Johnson replace palmer at the other safety. He played as a sophat safety. Like I said b4 if our dbs can gel we will be tough 2 beat.

Lionheart88

Ah, putting the faith in daddy's super sophomore at QB.   ::)

02 bobcats

Nah he earned it spring summer n 2 a days. Trust he the real deal. Don't believe me just watch n see. He will torch ya DBs when y'all visit the renovated Hammonds stadium mark my word

rapstr

02 Bobcats me and you are gonna get along just fine another die hard bobcat fan.

02 bobcats

Yes we will rapstr. I have been a fan since I was 10n we wet up 2 Osceola n got rob of the game by the refs. We had 3 TDs took from us that game. Bobcat great Calvin Sharp was our RB den

Uncle Ivan

Quote from: 02 bobcats on August 23, 2014, 05:53:07 amwe wet up 2 Osceola n got rob of the game by the refs. We had 3 TDs took from us that game.

Which is unsurprising to anyone whose ever attended a game there.

ISU7

Quote from: tmycjy on August 09, 2014, 10:40:09 pm
Good evening lady and gentlemen and welcome to 5TH season of tmycjy pickum this is my 5th season of doing this pickum First thing first I want to thanks some people first I would like to thanks WWW.fearlessfriday.com for let me use there form to do this also would like to thanks Lanny Beavers Owner of this web page also would like to thank Douglas Hazard webmaster and tech co-Administrator, Eddie Goodson Site Administrator, Sardishog Site Administrator and Salvatore Poliandro III Server Administrator and Tech Administrator if it wasn't for them I would not be fearless Friday 5A Predictions Expert I also  would like to thanks all football kids out there if it wasn't for you playing football I would not be able to do these pick

tmycjy pick for week 1

5-A EAST

Wynne  31  :)   (preseason number 1 Wynne when 9-3 last season and look like odd on favorite to be state champion this year start there season 1-0 on the year Will Wynne be state champion this year I SAY YES THEY Will this time to me it fill right for that state tittle for Wynne  reamber people thought 2 year ago Wynne thought they had it  what did I say no they would not win it this year I say yes they got the state tittle will they be state champion this year only time will really tell )
Marion  13  :-\  ( last season marion went 2-9 and lost in the first round of the playoff but last year coach  mark uhiron has step down as coach to take another job with the school  now new head coach Jed Davis take the job and switch from old school Run game to a Spread offense game and I herd they have gain more player on the team but cant be a re3al good wynne team this year move to 0-1 on the year I think this might be the right fit for marion with the increase of player out I think they are going to have winning season but not there yet Will marion have a winning season this year only time will tell for them)

Batesville 28   :-\  (3 time state Runner up Batesville when 11-3 last year and didn't not win the state tittle like everyone thought in Batesville this season look in east play look like it a 2 man race with Wynne and Batesville as of right now it look like who ever can get the east tittle might be the one in the state tittle and as good as both team are could this be the state tittle game Will Batesville make it back for a 4th time only time will tell for them)
W. Chapel 14    :-\  (Last year WC went 5-5 and a first round lost in the playoffs this WC has got a new coach in Jared Dutton can this new coach win a chapel only time will tell for them but they start there season 0-1 to are real good Batesville team can they win only time will tell also on this game)

Forrest City     30   8)    (last year FC goes 7-3 and didn't make the playoff :o do to a close point system this year FC look like a east contender but for right now its look like the cotton bell rival games is back I don't know if there a trophy for this but there was one in the pass)
West Memphis 28   ???  (WM loses this one to start 0-1 on the year)

Nettleton 14   :-\   (last year nettleton went 5-6 and lost in the first round this year look like they might be 4th place nettleton has seen improvement in the team but still not there yet as a power house team loses this one to start 0-1 on the year will nettleton be a factor in the east only time will tell for them)
Newport  28     ;D  (last year Newport went 9-3 under there new coach with 2ed year head coach Newport should be better win this one to start 1-0 on the year will Newport be a power house this year in 4-A only time will tell)

Valley View 21    :o   (Last year VV had one of there best season of all time going 12-2 and simi finals in the playoff but VV has to move up to class 5-A and has a new coach in Sean Cockrell but start there season 0-1 in there first season in 5-A but there close game with Jonesboro could make them wild card team in the east Will they prove me wrong and beat Jonesboro only time will tell )
Jonesboro  22     :-\  (last year season Jonesboro goes 8-5 and simi finals in class 6-A they open there season with a win to move to 1-0 on the year will Jonesboro be state champion this year only time will tell for them)

Blytheville 21    :-\     (Last year Blytheville went 1-9 this year Blytheville kinda got a new head coach in Ben Fisher but here was head coach last year  ??? in a interim coach after there head coach got sick and was not coming back this year it look like Blytheville will be much improve but will not see it on the win lost area unfortnetly coach ben fisher first game will be a loss start the season 0-1 on the year will Blytheville coach ben fisher get Blytheville back to winning season only time will tell for them)
Osceola     27     ::)  (last year Osceola went 5-6 in 4-A this year Osceola move down to 3-A class and open the season with a win move to 1-0 on the year will they be a power in 3-A only time will tell for them)

Green County tech 19 >:( (last year GCT went 2-8 this year g.c.t. got a new football coach after Jeff Conaway left in the middle of the summer don't know much about the new coach the only thing I know about him he coach in Kansas but  his first game as a eagle end in a lost move to 0-1 on the year will eagle win this year only time will tell)
Searcy                  35 ;D  ( last year searcy went 4-7 but start this year with a win move to 1-0 on the year will they win game this year only time will tell)

Paragould 17     >:(   ( last season Paragould goes 3-7 and this year looks more of the same might be little bit better but start there season 0-1 on the year will Paragould win more then 3 games only time will tell for them)
Rivercrest 26       :)  ( last year rivercrest goes 7-4 and open there season with a win move to 1-0 on the year will rivercrest win there conference only time will tell for them )

5-A WEST

Morrilton 31     ;D   (Last year 5-A State champion Morrilton went 12-2 and look like could be a power house again to repeat they start there season 1-0 with a win over one of there rival team will Morrilton repeat as champion only time will tell for them)
Russellville 21   :'(  ( Russellville start there season 0-1 with a lost to there rival will they win only time will tell for them)

Vilonia 17         :-[   (last year Vilonia went 3-7 and this year could be a little better with a lot of new team in the west Vilonia start there season 0-1 will they be factor in the west only time will tell for them)
Sylvan Hills 28    ;D  (last year SH went 7-4 and this year look like the team who could fight for the central tittle they start there season 1-0 with the win will they beat P.A. out for the central tittle only time will tell )

Farmington 10    ::)  (last year Farmington went 6-4-1 and this year they have to move up to class 5-A and upside my computer saying that they will do well in the west but right now they lose this one to start 0-1 on the year I think they will do well if they don't get anyone hurt on the team will they win only time will tell for them)
Prairie grove 24    :)  (prairie Grove win this one to start 1-0 on the year one downer note this game use to be a old 4-A Coffrent game will PG win this one only time will tell)

Clarksville  14   :-\   (last year Clarksville went 3-7 this year Clarksville get new football coach and he change offense to the spread sorry to say they will not win this year with it start there season 0-1 on the year will Clarksville win this season only time will tell)
Lamar        26    :D  (Lamar win this rival game to move to 1-0 on the year)

Greenbrier  40   ;D    (last year greenbrier went 4-7 with a lot of underclassmen playing this year they got lot of veturen player they start there season 1-0 on the year will they shock the west play winning the west only time will tell )
Beebe         21    :P  (last year beebe went 5-6 and this they move to the 5-A central but start there season 0-1 will beebe win in the central only time will tell )

LR Christian 27       :'(    (last year LRC went 4-6 and look like a much improve team but start this season 0-1 on the year will LRC Make this playoff I SAYTHEY FALL SHORT but only time will really tell for sure)
Fountain Lake 28      :-*  ( FL get big win to start there season 1-0)

Harrison    38           :o    (Last year Harrison went 3-7 and this year look like they could win some game this with a lot of new team but for right now they win a big game over there rivals to move 1-0 on year will they beat there rivals only time will tell )
Mountain Home 27     :'(  ( mountain Home loses this one to start 0-1 on the year will they win this game only time will tell for them)

5-A SOUTH

Camden 24   :o   (last year Camden went 10-2 and this year look like they could be one of the team who could be in little rock on December but for right now they win this one to move to 1-0 on the year will they win this year or will some other school win only time will tell)
Eldorado 22   :o ( Eldorado loses this one to move to 0-1 on the year will they win only time will tell for them)

Hope 26        ;D    ( last year hope went 10-3 and shock a lot of team last year this year hope look like a wild card team in the south start the season 1-0 with the win will they win the south again only time will tell for them )
Nashville 14    :-\   (Nashville loses this one to start 0-1 on the year will they win this one only time will tell for them)

HS Lakeside 14   :'(  (  last year HSLS went 3-7 and this year look like more or the same start out 0-1 on the year will they win more then 3 game im saying no but only time will really tell)
Lincoln         38     ;D  (Lincoln has one of there best season ever and start this season with a win to move to 1-0 on the year)

Hot Springs  17      ???   (last year HS went 3-7 and this year look like more of the same but start there season with a lost to one of there rivals move to 0-1 on the year will HS win more then 3 game only time will tell)
Lake Hamilton 38      ;D  (Lake H win this one to move to 1-0 on the year )

White Hall 31   ;D       (last year WH went 8-3 and this year WH look like A wild card team for a state tittle this year but for now they start 1-0 on the year will WH win the south tittle only time will tell for them)
Van Buren 24    >:(    (VB start there season 0-1 will they win this one only time will tell for them)

W. Chapel 14   :(   ( same on east)
Batesville  28    ;)  (same on east)

Magnolia 21    :o (last year magnolia went 3-7 and look like more of the same but looks much improve but still wont win move to 0-1 to start the season will they win only time will tell for them)
Crossett 22   :o   ( crossett win this one to move to 1-0 to start there season will they win only time will tell )

DeQueen  14   :-[    (Last year Dequeen went 0-10 and look like more or the same start 0-1 on the year will they win a game only time will tell for them)
Mena        27     8)  (Mena win this one to start 1-0 on the year will they win only time will tell for them)

5-A Central

P.A.                        28   :-\   (last season P.A. went 11-1 and this season look like a contender for the state tittle in this game they look good but not good enough to win with some of the power of texas move to 0-1 on the year will they win this one only time will tell for them)
TX-Highland Park     38     :)  (texas power house win this one to move to 1-0 on the year)

Beebe 21          :-X   (same on west)
Greenbrier 40     ;)   (same on west)

Jacksonville 12   :'(   (same on west)
Maumelle    28    :D  (same on west)

LR Mills  22         ;D  (LRM went 9-3 last year and look like a wild card team this year in central but for now start 1-0 on the season will they make the playoff only time will tell )
LR Parkview 19  :'(    ( LRPV loses this one to start 0-1 on the year will they win only time will tell)

LR McCLELLAN   14   :'(    (last year LRMC went 1-9 this year could look like more of the same start 0-1 on the year will they win more then 1 game only time will tell for them)
Sheridan            26    :D (win this one to move to 1-0 on the year)

North Pulaski  14   :'(   (last year NP went 0-10 and look like more of the same start 0-1 on the year will they win 1 game this year only time will tell)
LR Hall           28     :) (win this one to move to 1-0 on the year)

LR FAIR  22          ;D   (last year LRF went 1-10 this year LRF got new coach and look like they are going to be more of the same start 1-0 on the year will they have a winning season only time will tell)
Subiaco Acad. 21   :-\  (loses this to start 0-1 on the year)

Sylvan Hills 28   8)      (same on west)
Vilonia        17    ::)   (same on west)

that is my pick for week 1 Good luck to all teams on the season
Osceola been in 3-3A for about 3 years, where have you been.... ???

Lionheart88

Quote from: 02 bobcats on August 23, 2014, 05:53:07 am
Yes we will rapstr. I have been a fan since I was 10n we wet up 2 Osceola n got rob of the game by the refs. We had 3 TDs took from us that game. Bobcat great Calvin Sharp was our RB den
Judging by your command of the English language, that can't have been long ago.

gatecrasher

CF is gonna get punked by El Dorado.
Cardinals have never won 3 straight in this series.
Not gonna start now.

Youngsta71701

August 23, 2014, 10:48:12 am #26 Last Edit: August 23, 2014, 11:59:23 am by Youngsta71701
Quote from: gatecrasher on August 23, 2014, 10:41:57 am
Not gonna start now.

LOL, I knew u would show up soon. How quickly we forget. Remember 2005, 2006, and 2007? The DeAnthony Curtis years. Camden Fairview in a track meet.

El Dorado Record: 6-7-0
2001 (04) L, 0 - 28       
2002 (10) L, 20 - 39       
2003 (10) W, 27 - 24 (3OT)       
2004 (10) L, 35 - 3       
2005 (10) W, 29 - 22       
2006-09-01 W, 20 - 10       
2007-08-31 W, 14 - 10       

2008-09-05 L, 27 - 31       
2009-09-04 L, 14 - 30       
2010-09-03 L, 13 - 43       
2011-09-02 L, 28 - 42       
2012-08-31 W, 49 - 21       
2013-09-06 W, 37 - 24

gatecrasher

Meh. My bad.
We were a grease fire in 05-06.

At any rate, that's irrelevant to 2014.

Youngsta71701

Quote from: gatecrasher on August 23, 2014, 10:50:07 am
Meh. My bad.
We were a grease fire in 05-06.

At any rate, that's irrelevant to 2014.

Yeah, your right. But I just couldn't resist pointing out the fact that we have one 3 in a row. lol

02 bobcats

DAT was back in 1993 but u must not been around den

02 bobcats

By the way I am 31. U wish y'all could have played on the field with Hope when I was in school.

Lionheart88

I was around.  I was pretty young, but I was around.  One of the first games I ever went to was the 1987 state title game White Hall lost to John Outlaw's Arkadelphia Badgers.

Mostly, I wish you could spell and make proper use of grammar and punctuation.

02 bobcats

Its a board not a classroom! If u don't like what I have 2 say or how I write on my post please excuse your self from my post!! Thanks nand enjoy the whooping y'all will receive in HEMPSTEAD COUNTY dis year. Hope Bobcats will destroy y'all!

wildboy44

Quote from: gatecrasher on August 23, 2014, 10:41:57 am
Not gonna start now.
Gate, you come out swinging for the fence huh. I don't think we will get punked. I think it will be a good game regardless of the outcome. El dorado is always the best team we play every year. We look to make it 3 in a row!!!

Blazer51

My question is how is vv not ready for the "big boys"? We have played Wayne, nettle ton, and Paragould for the last 4 years. We are 2-2 against win, 2-1-1 against nettleton, and 4-0 against Paragould. Sherman pulled the first string last year in the middle of the 3rd to get everyone reps. It was a one point game until then.

Uncle Ivan

Wayne?  Win?

Scrimmage games don't count.

tmycjy

Quote from: Blazer51 on August 23, 2014, 08:48:21 pm
My question is how is vv not ready for the "big boys"? We have played Wayne, nettle ton, and Paragould for the last 4 years. We are 2-2 against win, 2-1-1 against nettleton, and 4-0 against Paragould. Sherman pulled the first string last year in the middle of the 3rd to get everyone reps. It was a one point game until then.

Hey I say u simi win you have keep paces with some of the teams in the east but when you meet wynne or batesville your not in the same page as those teams but I still think you will win after a few years in the east

Lionheart88

Quote from: 02 bobcats on August 23, 2014, 11:45:08 am
Its a board not a classroom! If u don't like what I have 2 say or how I write on my post please excuse your self from my post!! Thanks nand enjoy the whooping y'all will receive in HEMPSTEAD COUNTY dis year. Hope Bobcats will destroy y'all!

I suppose we can always count on that high quality Hope education.

Cownt on it t produse folk what talk like dis n ain figgerd owt dat gud spelin dun gon hep them make themself understood more clearly an all that.  Hope High School: So easy a caveman can do it!

walkingguy72396

Correct me if I'm wrong.  Wynne has scrimmaged against VV 3 times with the current group of kids 10-12.  I think all the scrimmages had Wynne coming out on top.

Like Ivan says they are just scrimmages.  Not always seeing the best players on the field the entire time.  A kid who couldnt tackle your kid sister is in the game.

I have seen the two scrimmages held in Wynne.  I thought at the time.  VV had about an equal number of players.  Always a good sign for team building.  I thought they were well coached and very well could get into the play-offs but not wear the crown.  I think I saw where  VV team had to replace last years coach.

Any-way wish VV the best.  I like to see games where there is a real chance that either team could beat the other.

Go Postal

Quote from: Lionheart88 on August 24, 2014, 12:55:13 am

I suppose we can always count on that high quality Hope education.

Cownt on it t produse folk what talk like dis n ain figgerd owt dat gud spelin dun gon hep them make themself understood more clearly an all that.  Hope High School: So easy a caveman can do it!

02 bobcats

U ever heard of fast texting lol or maybe not u are from White Hall!  Unlike you I can't sit in front of a computer and watch every word I type. A Hope High education is far better den a White Hall one any day. Enjoy the whopping y'all will receive in Hempstead county this year! Go Bobcats!!!!

Lionheart88

I text all the time, that doesn't preclude proper spelling.  At any rate, we'll see.  There's an old saying about starting sophomores in high school ball, maybe your coach's boy will be the exception, but I doubt it.

Blazer51

We beat wynne the first year we played them, I know that for a fact because I started for that team on defense and I believe we won two years later. I may be wrong. The games have always been close though and every time I've watched vv/wyne game it sure heck didn't look like wyne had their crappy players in until later in the game around the end of 3rd start of the 4th.

walkingguy72396

I think the games with VV span 5 seasons.  I think the scrimmages began the 1st year after the General stepped down.  First two years Wynne did not even come close to winning the 5A East crown.  The last 3 years Wynne has claimed it once.

Teams with Wins over Wynne in the last 3  years.  Have some bragging rights. If VV has beaten Wynne in that time frame.  Then VV is awesome. 

Uncle Ivan

Quote from: Blazer51 on August 24, 2014, 03:09:39 pm
We beat wynne the first year we played them, I know that for a fact because I started for that team on defense and I believe we won two years later. I may be wrong. The games have always been close though

Those were all scrimmages.

4thandgoal

Quote from: 02 bobcats on August 22, 2014, 01:56:17 pm

Dude, I wish you would lose the device that you are typing on. You are annoying and never have anything accurate to say!!!!

4thandgoal

Excuses excuses. Give credit to the other team and stop making excuses. You got beat fair and square and you are totally freaking annoying. The Bobcats fans should have you banned by your poor reporting. Now, Hoghead has a lot of meaning to what he says. Your writing and reports are horrible. Stop now.

4thandgoal

Quote from: Lionheart88 on August 23, 2014, 10:14:36 am
Judging by your command of the English language, that can't have been long ago.

Thank You!!!!!

4thandgoal

Your stupid post about your team make others pull against them because of you. SHUT UP and quit your freaking posting. It's annoying. At leat spell something right and establish correct subject-verb agreement. Geesh!!!!!!

Go Postal

August 24, 2014, 10:41:03 pm #49 Last Edit: August 24, 2014, 10:42:37 pm by Go Postal
02 bobcats, communicate how you want.  Don't worry, I can read Klingon.  tlhIngan laH jIyaj.  But what the posters want is not to type like Vilonia. ;D

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas