• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Who will be the best team in the 7A central in 2006?

Started by rocketfootballpimp, March 02, 2006, 09:51:57 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

LR Catholic
4 (19%)
Bryant
2 (9.5%)
Cabot
2 (9.5%)
Pine Bluff
3 (14.3%)
North Little Rock
10 (47.6%)
Benton
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 15

rocketfootballpimp

rocketfootballpimp

i think it will be catholic because they are getting good players and they still got players like LaNorris Dukes and Jake Bequette and lets not forget they have coach register.

marian

WHERE IS CONWAY AND RUSSELLVILLE IN THE CENTRAL CONFERENCE THAT YOU HAVE LISTED?

SandLizard04

North Little Rock is my early favorite for conference champions, followed in order by Little Rock Central, Little Rock Catholic, and Russellville.

HSFBF

Benton is NO LONGER in the top class. They are now in 6A South, not a 7A school in football ...  and yes, he left off Russellville and Conway. I would have Russellville in there over Catholic who lost so many starters.

old timer

Quote from: HSFBF on March 03, 2006, 10:59:51 am
Benton is NO LONGER in the top class. They are now in 6A South, not a 7A school in football ... and yes, he left off Russellville and Conway. I would have Russellville in there over Catholic who lost so many starters.

Russellville lost almost as many as Catholic.

gambler

nlr...1    conway...2    central...3    cabot...4

Rsvl01

SandLizard04

Quote from: old timer on March 03, 2006, 11:30:09 am
Benton is NO LONGER in the top class. They are now in 6A South, not a 7A school in football ... and yes, he left off Russellville and Conway. I would have Russellville in there over Catholic who lost so many starters.

The Cyclones have four starters coming back next season. What do the Rockets have?

rocketfootballpimp

Quote from: Ramblin' Man on March 03, 2006, 02:24:24 pm

The Cyclones have four starters coming back next season. What do the Rockets have?
we got LaNorris Dukes + Jake Bequette coming back next season and were getting a good group of sophmores + freshmen

olddog79

Quote from: chsWR09 on March 03, 2006, 03:47:24 pm

we got LaNorris Dukes + Jake Bequette coming back next season and were getting a good group of sophmores + freshmen
freshmen?   hehe.

fbhound

Seems like an invalid poll with Russellville and Conway not included and with Benton actually being in 6A South.
How about starting all over?

fbhound

And, sorry Bernie, the poll also left of LR Central. They will be in final 4 of the Central this year. Lot of good players returning... So , 3 teams were left off this poll...

Blue Collar

Quote from: olddog79 on March 03, 2006, 04:43:36 pm
Quote from: chsWR09 on March 03, 2006, 03:47:24 pm

freshmen? hehe.
Got that right.

IAFLAR7

And of course, everyone just assumes Bryant could not possibly be as good as these other teams. They just don't compare on paper.
We'll see.

Walter

We lost Mask but I believe we have another QB ready to go.

dannyj

How many games do you think pb will win next year?

Cabotfan

Quote from: rocketfootballpimp on February 23, 2006, 07:35:28 pm
who do you think will win state in the 7A?

Already done...

Central

or

West

Read more, post less.

BTW, Benton will be in 6A next year so they won't win for sure!!  :-

I can't believe 2 different people have done this!!

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas