• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

3A Games for May 4th - May 9th

Started by 3 Dollar, May 03, 2015, 08:00:39 am

Previous topic - Next topic

3 Dollar

Please post scores/results from all 3A games here.  Please post District/Conference Tournament scores/results as such:

(Example)
Dist. 4-3A Finals
Atkins 7 - Booneville 2

Please post Regional Tournament scores/results as such:

(Example)
Region 1 (1st rd, Semi-Finals, Consolation, or Finals)
Atkins 12 - West Fork 7

Thank You!

1-Adam-12

Booneville closes their regular season with a 10-3 win at Clarksville.

BasketballNeverStops

Melbourne over Valley Springs in 3A 1-East District Championship.

allsportsmom

Elkins 5 Cedarville7

Cedarville 1
Elkins.        2
West Fork. 3
Greenland 4
Heading to regional at Booneville. How did their region finish for seedings?ex

lambchop

I know Atkins is 1 and Booneville is 2. Charleston and Lamar are the other two but not sure seed wise who is 3 and who is 4. Super surprised Mansfield didn't make regionals. What happened there?

1-Adam-12

Pretty sure Charleston is 3. They beat Lamar twice.

I, like you, am surprised about Mansfield. Pretty solid team that gave us some problems.

allsportsmom

I too thought that Mansfield would fair better. Elkins played them early and I thought they would give several teams a run for their money. They finished 4th overall coming into the district tourney but were knocked out by Greenland in the first game.

ladybulldogs

Bald Knob - 2
Midland - 0

Wed - Paragould @ Bald Knob
Thur - NLR @ Bald Knob

ladybulldogs

Bald Knob - 5
Paragould - 2

NLR tomorrow at home

City

Bald Knob had only 1 earned run in this game with Paragould.  I would not read to much in to this win as Paragould just did not take this game seriously and it showed. Paragould will do very well in the state tournament against teams of their own caliber!!!!  Bald Knob just belongs in their own little world of somewhat ok players. It is no joke they win but they are weak and no natural athletes. Just watch their movements and it is very real.

Heat13

Quote from: City on May 06, 2015, 08:57:01 pm
Bald Knob had only 1 earned run in this game with Paragould.  I would not read to much in to this win as Paragould just did not take this game seriously and it showed. Paragould will do very well in the state tournament against teams of their own caliber!!!!  Bald Knob just belongs in their own little world of somewhat ok players. It is no joke they win but they are weak and no natural athletes. Just watch their movements and it is very real.

Sometimes it's better to remain silent and appear than to speak and......

John M.

May 06, 2015, 09:41:16 pm #11 Last Edit: May 06, 2015, 10:13:21 pm by John M.

Panthers44

A win is a win in softball if there unearned or earned a W or L is all that matters! When a 3a team beats a 5a team its a big win! They must be better than ok! Let them enjoy their win and least they will play any team no matter of classifcation there not scared to lose! Good luck in state to all teams!

Heat13

Quote from: John M. on May 06, 2015, 09:41:16 pm
....and people wonder why nobody likes Paragould fans. Can't just accept a loss to a very good Bald Knob team. Nope....excuses...and then negative shots at the Bald Knob players. Stay classy Paragould!!!

Those comments aren't representative of the Paragould players parents and fans that I know. There is always an exception....even more idiotic considering kids from both teams will be playing together this summer.

John M.

Agreed. Poor choice for me to lump them all together.

ladybulldogs

Paragould is one of the most classiest and good sportsmanship teams we have played all year. A  group of friends / teammates on theses two teams and lot of respect for each other. Game was for preparation going into post season and could've easily went other way. I think Paragould will take it all this year. Good luck to all.

Rex Nelson

For what its worth, I think Paragould got out played by a very good softball team regardless of their classification. Bald Knob puts a lot of time and effort into their game and it shows. The better team won today. A loss is only a loss if you do not learn from it. Hopefully Paragould will bounce back from it. Good luck to Bald Knob the rest of the season!

chifan

Bald Knob is the real deal. To suggest otherwise is moronic... In my opinion, they are clearly the best team we (GCT) have faced this season. Granted, the second half of our game with them we used our #2 pitcher after #1 took a line drive off of her leg, but Bald Knob was up 3-1 at that time, anyway, and we never scored again. It just seemed to snowball from that point... They chant way too much for my liking, but they can play.  Which makes the chanting even more annoying while they're beating you, I guess, lol.....

Good luck to them as they go after the 3A state championship!

ladybulldogs

jacosportsfreak

[/quote

Hey City, why don't you tell us your real name?

SBALL

Quote from: jacosportsfreak on May 07, 2015, 09:49:35 pm
[/quote

Look at previous post it's pretty obvious who it is.

jacosportsfreak

Quote from: SBALL on May 07, 2015, 10:13:44 pm
[/quote

You're right.  Looking back at all of the posts, it's pretty evident.  I guess he thinks we're all stupid.  I guess Bald Knob needs to get a new scoreboard ordered, one that has a spot for "Earned Runs" since that's all that seems to matter to City.

1-Adam-12

Start time for 3A Region 1 pushed back.

12 noon--Cedarville/Lamar
2--Booneville/West Fork
4--Atkins/Greenland
6--Elkins/Charleston

Panther Pride

Quote from: chifan on May 07, 2015, 11:34:43 am
Bald Knob is the real deal. To suggest otherwise is moronic... In my opinion, they are clearly the best team we (GCT) have faced this season. Granted, the second half of our game with them we used our #2 pitcher after #1 took a line drive off of her leg, but Bald Knob was up 3-1 at that time, anyway, and we never scored again. It just seemed to snowball from that point... They chant way too much for my liking, but they can play.  Which makes the chanting even more annoying while they're beating you, I guess, lol.....

Good luck to them as they go after the 3A state championship!
I do believe they are the defending state champs in 3A.

Panther Pride

mohawkfan

Games pushed back 2 or so hours at Harrison also.

ladybulldogs

Panther Pride

Genoa Central 0

Fordyce 0

3rd inning

Banks of Boggy

Panther Pride

Proud Buckaroo

Any updates on Smackover/Horatio game??

fastpitchcoach0104

Proud Buckaroo

Good job, Lady Bucks. It's good that you girls advanced.

WPWells

3A-4 sweeps 3A-1W. Not sure on scores besides Atkins over Greenland 9-4 and Charleston over Elkins 7-4. Lamar and Booneville also won. Charleston-Atkins and Booneville-Lamar tomorrow

1-Adam-12

3A Region 1--

Booneville 8, West Fork 3
Lamar 8, Cedarville 6

As 12th Man said a 3A-4 sweep.

Panther Pride

Panther Pride

Smackover vs Genoa in early game.

Fouke vs CHG in late game.

From what I seen yesterday it should be a matchup between Fouke and Genoa in the finals Monday. Goodluck to all the young ladies on all 4 teams.

ea cat

Not to be picky but the Fouke-McGehee score was 10-0 in 6. You only needed one run to get the 10 after 5. The other run didn't count. Good Luck to the Lady Panthers.

1-Adam-12

Region 1 still on. In fact we're going to try to complete it today.

Panther Pride

Panther Pride

jvance

1-Adam-12

REGION 1:

Lamar 5, Booneville 3 after 6, suspended.

This game will finish Monday at 11:30, then Charleston vs. Atkins, then 3rd place and championship games. Weather permitting.

Panther Pride

mohawkfan

May 09, 2015, 04:22:04 pm #45 Last Edit: May 09, 2015, 05:48:38 pm by mohawkfan
Today's games at Harrison:  Semi Finals-- Melbourne over Manila 7-1 and Piggott over Valley Springs 8-5.

Proud Buckaroo

Quote from: Panther Pride on May 09, 2015, 07:37:26 am

From what I seen yesterday it should be a matchup between Fouke and Genoa in the finals Monday. Goodluck to all the young ladies on all 4 teams.

I guess you were wrong about that pick. Looks like Smackover and CHG. :p

Banks of Boggy

Quote from: Proud Buckaroo on May 09, 2015, 04:37:02 pm
Quote from: Panther Pride on May 09, 2015, 07:37:26 am

I guess you were wrong about that pick. Looks like Smackover and CHG. :p

Yeah. We've all been wrong on our picks lately, huh?

ladybulldogs

May 09, 2015, 04:57:32 pm #48 Last Edit: May 09, 2015, 06:01:58 pm by ladybulldogs
Bald Knob - 11
Perryville - 3

Harding - 3
BHG - 0

Championship game Monday @ 2:30

ladybulldogs

Quote from: jacosportsfreak on May 08, 2015, 08:42:47 am
Quote from: SBALL on May 07, 2015, 10:13:44 pm
[/quote

You're right.  Looking back at all of the posts, it's pretty evident.  I guess he thinks we're all stupid.  I guess Bald Knob needs to get a new scoreboard ordered, one that has a spot for "Earned Runs" since that's all that seems to matter to City.

You never know Where City is from and probably not even Paragould . I know most of the parents from Paragould including pitchers dad and I guarantee they Would not post that.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas