• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

2015---6A MONEY POLL

Started by 3 Dollar, April 13, 2015, 04:59:31 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

SBALL

Quote from: Panthers44 on May 13, 2015, 09:45:18 am
Mena is just as good as Bald Knob or better i dont know there stats like yall do bald knob but they have only lost 3 games to higher class teams

It's hard to compare teams that don't play each other but you can look at teams that both have played like Rogers.

BIG_K

Quote from: SBALL on May 13, 2015, 11:58:52 am
Quote from: BIG_K on May 13, 2015, 08:28:33 am
Better Hope BK wins state is all i'm sayin ;D ;D ;D

I have been around long enough to know the best team don't always win but it's also pretty goofy to try and start this conversation without facts.
Just Sayin ;D

Valleysports

Quote from: SNWA on May 13, 2015, 08:49:32 am
Bahaha Valley got jokes. Lol. I feal fullish for being drawn into your jibberish. I see that this is what you do. Good luck to all the teams entering the state tournament and may they all stay healthy and enjoy the experience.

LOL - I'm bored with the deflated football scandal 24hrs / day on every sports & radio channel.  Guess I'll pull for Greenwood to represent the River Valley - now that I know their entire stat sheet.   ;D

SNWA

😀😀😀😀 I'll take that. Lol. Thanks

LowerAR

Quote from: Valleysports on May 13, 2015, 12:27:42 pm
Quote from: SNWA on May 13, 2015, 08:49:32 am
Bahaha Valley got jokes. Lol. I feal fullish for being drawn into your jibberish. I see that this is what you do. Good luck to all the teams entering the state tournament and may they all stay healthy and enjoy the experience.

LOL - I'm bored with the deflated football scandal 24hrs / day on every sports & radio channel.  Guess I'll pull for Greenwood to represent the River Valley - now that I know their entire stat sheet.   ;D
Whoooooa! Your pulling for Greenwood over Russellville?

Valleysports

It's time for summer (down pour right now 10:00 am).  :D

admorris24

Benton vs. Greenwood about to get started.  should be a great game

admorris24

admorris24

admorris24

maxswine

Thank you for the updates

admorris24

0-0 T5  Niether team has gotten a runner past 2nd base.  Benton's only hit was on a bunt single in the 1st.  Taylor pitching for GW and mowing them down.  Langford pitching for Benton and is about as sharp.  You can listen to broadcast at saline247.com

maxswine

Thank you.  I will test that.

admorris24

May 18, 2015, 03:25:05 pm #63 Last Edit: May 18, 2015, 03:27:08 pm by admorris24
0-0 T6  Each team has 1 hit

Pr8hd

1-0 Greenwood Final. Kudos to Benton and congrats Bulldogs.  Good luck in the championship.

Mike Love

Sheridan beats Marion 3-0, moves to final. In the final for the 2nd straight year. New Coach, Good job, Just keep on winning!

Detcord

Quote from: Panthers44 on May 13, 2015, 09:45:18 am
Mena is just as good as Bald Knob or better i dont know there stats like yall do bald knob but they have only lost 3 games to higher class teams

Mena's 3 losses were to Greenwood 1-0, Vilonia 1-0, and Rogers 1-0.  We beat Greenwood in rematch 3-2.   The mighty Ladycats came through regional and state tourney scoring 53 runs while allowing only 2.  On the season, scored 234, allowed 20.  Great season so far, one big game remains.  Go Ladycats!

XXXnOut

I thought this was a 6A board...don't really understand all the 3,4,5A smack talk on here...but good luck with the rest of YOUR seasons...

LowerAR

Congrats to Greenwood and Sheridan. I would love to see that game. I will not make another pick, because Greenwood or Sheridan might make me eat it. Good luck ladies.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas