• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

2016 National Player of Year Top 15 Watch List

Started by SBALL, May 20, 2016, 11:23:17 am

Previous topic - Next topic

SBALL

BLUEBLOOD

Amazing honor to be nominated.  Says a lot for the evolution of softball in Arkansas. 
Congrats to Autumn and the entire BK team.  Have to be a on a great team to be considered for a national award like this.

mustanglion73

Good luck to the best I have seen at the HS level.  Very deserving, and like the other poster said, you have to be on a great TEAM to be considered for this. So congrats to all of the BK softball team.

baseball2012

I was very impressed with Bald Knob.  They were a great softball team and they seemed to be even better kids.  They were very humble and it was obvious that they had great leadership. Our team always say the Lords prayer with the opposing team after the game but Humes asked if she could say a personal prayer.  We were totally impressed!

pioneers

Not only can she pitch but she hit approximately a 300 ft home run in the state tournament. It landed by the right field foul line on the baseball field at the state tournament in smackover.

SBALL

Quote from: mustanglion73 on May 20, 2016, 05:00:11 pm
Good luck to the best I have seen at the HS level.  Very deserving, and like the other poster said, you have to be on a great TEAM to be considered for this. So congrats to all of the BK softball team.

http://usatodayhss.com/rankings/expert/girls/softball/2015/10

Dinger47

I have seen several post on here talking about the girls from Bald Knob and particularly Autumn Humes. There are many ways to describe this team. The one word that really stands out is CLASS! From the coach all the way to the last player on the bench. They act with humility and are anything but arrogant for a team that came into the state tournament 32-0. I was at the game when Humes hit the ball to the baseball field in Smackover, actually sitting between the field,s the ball went over my head. After the game, I saw her lead both teams in prayer and then almost seemed embarrassed to be getting so much attention for how she had just performed. She would be a great representative of our state to gain the national player of the year award. Awesome leader of a great team!

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas