• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Happy 19th birthday Colton Watson!!

Started by Real deal, August 19, 2015, 09:12:30 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Real deal

Happy Birthday to Mr. Colton Watson today.  He turns 19 today!!  Thought it would be nice to wish such a great player happy birthday on here not only because of how special he is, but since there was always so much information put out there over the past 12-24 months about his age and his birthday that was false and pretty much just downright stupid.  So happy 19th Colton, you guys realize how close he was to being eligible another year!!  LOL 

Batman44

I have ALWAYS wished nothing but the best for Colton!!

Mamba13

This one should be locked come on this is just opening a door for someone to trash the young man he was a great player that anyone would take on their team let's move on!

jacketman

Nothing wrong with this thread. If anyone is offended, they need to ignore this and move on. Just simply wishing him a happy birthday and setting the record straight. There is no intent on drawing negativity here. Happy Birthday Colton!

Real deal

Quote from: Mamba13 on August 19, 2015, 09:50:06 pm
This one should be locked come on this is just opening a door for someone to trash the young man he was a great player that anyone would take on their team let's move on!

This may be the most irony filled post ever.  When they start bashing him, lock it!!

NEArkie

Mamba13

have we grown so bored we are wishing non high school athletes happy birthday?

Oldref

I think it was warranted to set the record straight once and for all. No one was drug thru the mud more than Colton with all kinds of false information about his age And other things that were untrue. Happy 19th birthday Colton even if I am a day late!!

Moonshiner

Good player for sure.  I know Backboard talked about his age a lot, but I thought the issue was how many semesters he had played in Jr. High or something like that.
Regardless, I only saw him play a couple times but he was fun to watch.  Wish him nothing but the best in college. Hope he lights it up wherever he gets minutes at.

RedWolf275

Moonshiner

I thought someone on here said he was walking on at ASU

RedWolf275

Ok.Hadn't heard that here in Jonesboro.

Real deal

August 24, 2015, 08:16:34 am #12 Last Edit: August 24, 2015, 08:24:46 am by Real deal
Quote from: Mamba13 on August 20, 2015, 05:57:50 pm
have we grown so bored we are wishing non high school athletes happy birthday?

Where were you when he was called "to old" "a college freshman" "20 or 21"?  Were you to bored to post then and ask these people to stop? I don't remember seeing that? I wished the 2015 class A state MVP a happy birthday!! I think that is related to this board, I see mention of past players all the time. And yes it was pre-meditated and planned and I meant to make a dig at some. 

Mamba13

Exactly take a dig not exactly what this forum is for but hey do what you want!

Real deal

Quote from: Mamba13 on August 24, 2015, 09:37:50 am
Exactly take a dig not exactly what this forum is for but hey do what you want!

Thanks, I'll do that!! You might want to check some of the history out on this board to learn about how much "digging" and worse goes on!! I think you already know that.  Some of it is in good fun, alot of it is not.  I'm not going to post much, so you won't have to worry about it, but I hope you continue to police people who make digs, I get the feeling though its just me or Bay your concerned with, oh well! You can do what you want also!!

Run N Punch

PrivateLesson

Run N Punch

Birthdays are over rated and Bay recruits.  One is my opinion the other is fact! 

PrivateLesson

Quote from: Run N Punch on August 25, 2015, 07:37:56 am
Birthdays are over rated and Bay recruits.  One is my opinion the other is fact!
Dont be a hater.....it's ugly.

Silky Johnson

Run N Punch

We all know Bay moves in kids all the time only if they can play!  True?  Bay recruits good basketball players so do all colleges.  No biggie

PrivateLesson

Quote from: Run N Punch on August 25, 2015, 08:40:24 am
We all know Bay moves in kids all the time only if they can play!  True?  Bay recruits good basketball players so do all colleges.  No biggie
No......"we" all don't know that.   "You" seem however to want and claim your "opinion" as fact.  Big difference but no biggie. 

Thechosen1

I've heard from a reliable source that Colton Watson will be attending black river for a semester because his ACT was not high enough, to get into ASU but after one semester at black river he will be transferring to ASU receiving a full 4 year scholarship.

PrivateLesson

Quote from: Thechosen1 on August 25, 2015, 08:47:25 am
I've heard from a reliable source that Colton Watson will be attending black river for a semester because his ACT was not high enough, to get into ASU but after one semester at black river he will be transferring to ASU receiving a full 4 year scholarship.
Sad you chose to post information like that. 

Run N Punch

Bay has never won a championship without recruiting kids in.  The one year they had a shot they choked one out in region to ICC then moved in Watson the following year.  Heckuva move in he could score. 

PrivateLesson

Quote from: Run N Punch on August 25, 2015, 08:53:59 am
Bay has never won a championship without recruiting kids in.  The one year they had a shot they choked one out in region to ICC then moved in Watson the following year.  Heckuva move in he could score.
You really are "stuck" on your opinion. 

Thechosen1

Why can't everyone just accept the fact that bay is good and will be dominant for years to come?

Moonshiner

Honest question about Bay.  How does Bay compare to local schools academically?  I understand it's relatively close to Jonesboro.  With the athletic success of the teams there,  is it a growing school and community?  Are non athletic kids moving there too?

Thechosen1

Bay is a growing school and community

Real deal

Quote from: Moonshiner on August 25, 2015, 09:12:20 am
Honest question about Bay.  How does Bay compare to local schools academically?  I understand it's relatively close to Jonesboro.  With the athletic success of the teams there,  is it a growing school and community?  Are non athletic kids moving there too?

Academically just fine, the community and the school are growing.  The school has accepted in the max number of school choice transfers the last two years, none of which play basketball.   Mamba, you were right, but see now why Bay might want to dig and defend just a little.  Heres hoping the thread gets locked.  Moonshiner, good questions, appreciate the civil conversation but its just not possible.  I'm out, so things can get boring again.  You know your good, when you don't win it all, you choke!! Means your always in the conversation to win it all!  Good luck to all teams, season will be here soon!  I'll be back next August 19th to wish Colton another happy 20th birthday!!

Run N Punch

August 25, 2015, 10:21:43 am #30 Last Edit: August 25, 2015, 10:25:50 am by Run N Punch
Real Deal did Watson transfer in the last 2 years?  And none have played sports?  Lol!  Oh yeah you aren't counting recruiting?!

Thechosen1

Quote from: Run N Punch on August 25, 2015, 06:13:29 am
Over rated and recruited
Just saying you obvi don't know basketball if you think Colton Watson was over rated, and I'm not even from bay!

RedWolf275

Quote from: Thechosen1 on August 25, 2015, 09:47:21 am
Bay is a growing school and community

According to the Jonesboro Sun last week, the overall enrollment at Bay was down 20-25 students from last year.

Run N Punch

Birthdays are over rated if you will read back genius!  I said he could score!  Did he transfer there last year?

Thechosen1

Run N Punch

Lol so Real Deal is wrong....nothing new there

Thechosen1

You can say what you want, but just remember when you're hiding behind that computer screen bay will be winning another title this year!

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas