• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Sloan Hendrix team camp.

Started by pootnscoot, July 14, 2015, 02:33:57 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

PrivateLesson

Please tell me you nailed the words in the presentation speech Backboard??   They did give you a medal for participation, too?? 

PrivateLesson

Quote from: jacketman on July 23, 2015, 10:09:17 pm
1983 music was also played during the celebration!
No doubt.  lol!

NEA Razorback olfan

Quote from: Oldref on July 23, 2015, 10:07:36 pm
Quote from: NEA Razorback olfan on July 23, 2015, 09:51:44 pm
Lol, I got to watch a few games, Bay does a good job at hosting a solid camp for the NEA teams!!
Thanks Olfan.......a lot of the Bay folks work hard and the kids also help out when they are not playing to put the camp on. I enjoy seeing the coaches interact with each other during the times between games and how they use the games to work on so many things they will do during the season. I was there almost every day and saw some really good boys and girls players working to get better. Was a fun two weeks.......... glad I got to meet you this week!

Same here, I agree, it gives the coaches a good view of what they have coming up for the upcoming year, plus work on ideas vs real teams in game situations!!
Good Luck!!

not so slim shady

Eddie 'Hollywood' Hillis must've been reffin if bay won all there games. He homers for them

jacketman

Hollywood did not ref this game. He was in the stands talking to the 83 Crew. A serious conversation with them about why Disco music faded during their prime season. It got extremley quiet when one of the 83 Crew mentioned how Barry Manilow was his fav. Not much conversation after that.

PrivateLesson

I hope you volunteered your music experitise since you are "front row" and all. 

Backboard Shattered

I didn't see the train but 83 crew would of beaten all those teams by at least 30.  But a great camp enjoyed keeping stats for all teams

Backboard Shattered

Lol at Hollywood
Quote from: not so slim shady on July 23, 2015, 11:46:28 pm
Eddie 'Hollywood' Hillis must've been reffin if bay won all there games. He homers for them
yep

Backboard Shattered

It did get extremely quiet when the 83 crew was axed a questiun.  You are correct!  The questiun was Did yall have to move in all you're great players of the best team ever in state?  It did get quiet then I said nope we don't cheatificate!  Signed a few atugrafs for a slew of Bay Yelow Jaket fans then offered them a discount at sonic.  Bertha is a great customer

jacketman

Quote from: Backboard Shattered on July 24, 2015, 08:29:00 am
It did get extremely quiet when the 83 crew was axed a questiun.  You are correct!  The questiun was Did yall have to move in all you're great players of the best team ever in state?  It did get quiet then I said nope we don't cheatificate!  Signed a few atugrafs for a slew of Bay Yelow Jaket fans then offered them a discount at sonic.  Bertha is a great customer

?????.....You must have fallen too many times off your roller skates working at Sonic........

PrivateLesson

Hey!  Don't you know who he is??? 

sevenof400

Now I see where all the fun has been lately....

Quote from: Oldref on July 22, 2015, 08:16:19 am
Bays team camp is a two week deal this year with JR/Sr Boys and Girls teams playing in two gyms. Lots of different schools involved from 6A down to 1A. Some schools only come a couple of days and some play almost every day for two weeks. Depends on how much they want to play and how far away they are. Mammoth Spring and Cooter Missouri probably are the most distant schools there this summer. ...

Seriously, there is a Cooter, Missouri? 

There simply has to be a joke there.

PrivateLesson

Lol!   Who is Cooter Brown??   :)

Oldref

Quote from: sevenof400 on July 24, 2015, 10:11:45 am
Now I see where all the fun has been lately....

Quote from: Oldref on July 22, 2015, 08:16:19 am
Bays team camp is a two week deal this year with JR/Sr Boys and Girls teams playing in two gyms. Lots of different schools involved from 6A down to 1A. Some schools only come a couple of days and some play almost every day for two weeks. Depends on how much they want to play and how far away they are. Mammoth Spring and Cooter Missouri probably are the most distant schools there this summer. ...

Seriously, there is a Cooter, Missouri? 

There simply has to be a joke there.
Yep.........located almost on the banks of the Mississippi River north of Blytheville Arkansas. Very near Cottonwood Point.......I am sure everyone knows where that is:-)

Batman44

Is that close to Supply, Datto, Middlebrook, Warm Springs, or in another part of the state?

jacketman

Quote from: Batman44 on July 24, 2015, 04:27:10 pm
Is that close to Supply, Datto, Middlebrook, Warm Springs, or in another part of the state?

Batman....It is actually just off of Interstate 55 between Blytheville and Hayti, Mo. in the bootheel part of Mo. And near the Mississippi river.

Oldref

How could you forget Stokes and Success Batman?     Cooter is a major city compared to those cities me and you mentioned:-)   

Batman44

Quote from: Oldref on July 24, 2015, 08:24:47 pm
How could you forget Stokes and Success Batman?     Cooter is a major city compared to those cities me and you mentioned:-)

Well, you got me there. Must have had a senior moment!

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas