• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

FRIDAY SCORE THREAD (chatter okay)

Started by WPWells, March 06, 2015, 01:27:25 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

PuddlePirate12

BlackMamba

Hef

Maybe, they already played this year on a neutral court, a double digit Wonderview win. Only way they would play would be in the finals and they both have a long way to go.

Donnie Jamon

Just in case y'all wanted to know Clarendon  boys lost. 2A ball. HF that was for you

polksalet

What games are left as of 5pm Monday?

J.D.

Quote from: polksalet on March 09, 2015, 04:48:44 pm
What games are left as of 5pm Monday?

WV an Kingston girls are currently playing.

Kirby and Bay boys up next. That's it

polksalet

BasketballNeverStops

Wonderview Girls over past 4 seasons:
2012: Defeated Kingston in State Finals
2013: Lost to Weiner in State Semifinals
2014: Lost to Nemo Vista in State Finals
2015: Playing Nemo Vista in State Finals

Bay Boys over past 6 seasons:
2010: Lost to Wonderview in State Finals
2011: Defeated Black Rock in State Finals
2012: Lost to Sacred Heart in State Semifinals
2013: Defeated Concord in State Finals
2014: Missed State Tournament
2015: Playing Emerson in State Finals

Batman44

March 10, 2015, 09:28:30 am #58 Last Edit: March 10, 2015, 09:36:46 am by Batman44
I appreciate that info BNS, and it was good to see you last night, even if you were on the wrong side of the gym. Just a friendly dig there, no harm intended. :)

BasketballNeverStops

It was great to see you as well Batman. I'm glad that me, you, J.D. and Catfish could all catch up. Also, no harm taken.  ;)

Czarcasm

Also for Wonderview, there coach made it to the state finals in 2011 while coaching at sacred heart. The year before he went to Wonderview.
I don't remember bays 2014 team. Were they upset not to make the state tournament or just not as good that year.
Impressive run for both teams

BasketballNeverStops

Quote from: Czarcasm on March 10, 2015, 01:16:31 pm
Also for Wonderview, there coach made it to the state finals in 2011 while coaching at sacred heart. The year before he went to Wonderview.
I don't remember bays 2014 team. Were they upset not to make the state tournament or just not as good that year.
Impressive run for both teams
Bay lost to Izard County last year in the first round of region in 2 overtimes. Region was at Izard. I didn't get to see them last year, but this year's squad is among the best I've seen them have.

Silky Johnson

Last year Bay was really young as the 2013 title team had 7-8 seniors. 32 Dustin Utley, 20 Taylor Layne, and 10 Nolan Smith were all Freshman. Utley and Layne started while Smith was always the first or second off of the bench. For this to be their first state tournament they're all playing very well.

Backboard Shattered

Bay was ranked #2 all yr last year and lost to ICC.  Hired new girls coach so his brother would move there so I heard.  All just rumors tho.  I just tell stories don't know much about ball!

Batman44

Don't know much about stories either! ;)

dragondad

Did he actually move or just do the "school choice" like Hill did at North Little Rock?

Silky Johnson

Dragon dad Colton Watson lives in bay and has since last summer.

HorseFeathers

Quote from: dragondad on March 11, 2015, 03:25:28 pm
Did he actually move or just do the "school choice" like Hill did at North Little Rock?

Legitimate moves each time he transferred.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas