• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Baywatch

Started by pootnscoot, September 08, 2014, 11:18:54 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Real deal

Batman and ref are old!!  HF is barely legal!!  And BIC is chicken!!  Things I've learned in my short time back. Also thanks for the welcome back moonshiner!!

Backboard Shattered

We used to play a team every year also someone decided that we shouldn't play them anymore.  Ok oh well no big deal just put another game in that spot.  I did miss playing the bigger school.  But no one whined about it but I guess it was a diff time back then.  But all we wanted to do was play ball.  Just get us a game!  Maybe the fans should grow up a little bit.  Who cares if you don't get to play a team this year or is it that important that jobs depend on it? And come on down  Boss's Big Sack is back at Sonic

Real deal

Quote from: Backboard Shattered on July 01, 2015, 07:38:27 am
We used to play a team every year also someone decided that we shouldn't play them anymore.  Ok oh well no big deal just put another game in that spot.  I did miss playing the bigger school.  But no one whined about it but I guess it was a diff time back then.  But all we wanted to do was play ball.  Just get us a game!  Maybe the fans should grow up a little bit.  Who cares if you don't get to play a team this year or is it that important that jobs depend on it? And come on down  Boss's Big Sack is back at Sonic

Nothing personal mr shattered, but I'm just going to go out on a strong limb and say Bay/BIC not playing is a little different than WSGF canceling Sydney high school or whoever you quit playing. No one is whining, the schedule is full but it's a shame. Tell boss to call brandong

Backboard Shattered

Who is Sydney?  And for the whining read back a page it's full of yall whining about it move on bud.  It's all good.  It's a ball game right?  Thought so go get someone better and not whine and moan and talk down BIC just be above that and say I'll miss it was some good games.  Wish them the best if that's in you.  I got a sack combo for ya

Backboard Shattered

Hey Deal Real tell me exactly how it's so much more of a game than any other?  And btw I mentioned it to Boss he laughed then neck punched me.  Made up some rhyme about Bay!  He is a Boss in hip hop also

Backboard Shattered

July 01, 2015, 08:39:37 am #205 Last Edit: July 01, 2015, 09:06:46 am by Backboard Shattered
Is BIC game bigger than 1st round of regionals?  Lol just asking which game is more important?  Think about it.  Any game in any tournament?  Just wondering real real. 

Real deal

Quote from: Backboard Shattered on July 01, 2015, 08:39:37 am
Is BIC game bigger than 1st round of regionals?  Lol just asking which game is more important?  Think about it.  Any game in any tournament?  Just wondering real real.

No not bigger than first round in regionals. Not going to try and explain the BIC/Bay rivalry but it's a pretty big deal. Never would have thought you and this boss fellow would consider being upset about losing a rivalry "whining" but yall are a little soft. Anyway good luck to BIC, may their win record improve by 2 non-conference. I have no doubt it will. And good luck to everyone!  For the record we are winners not whiners!  Mayb 83 WSGF team and BIC could square off, that might be the pillow fight BIC is after.

Real deal

Quote from: Backboard Shattered on July 01, 2015, 08:23:48 am
Who is Sydney?  And for the whining read back a page it's full of yall whining about it move on bud.  It's all good.  It's a ball game right?  Thought so go get someone better and not whine and moan and talk down BIC just be above that and say I'll miss it was some good games.  Wish them the best if that's in you.  I got a sack combo for ya

Has BIC put you on their damage control payroll?  Bud. Where is my combo?  Monette? Leachville?  Let me know bud

Backboard Shattered

Lol I got your combo he didn't give it to you?  So what your saying is BIC isn't near as big of a game as any tournament game?  So take the time to explain how important a regular season game is?  Remember your season doesn't start till march?  I get that you like playing BIC but it's obviously not very important in the big scheme of things true?  Lol just don't understand why Bay fans whine so much

jacketman

I'm sure that the "dislikers" cant wait for the "Bay Dynasty" to come to an end. And one day it will, and they will have to rebuild. Whenever that happens, the Bay schedule will have all kinds of schools that will want to play them. Not many 1A schools can say they can play with 6A and 7A class competition. It was not easy getting to that level, and is still hard work. No other posts that I see on this thread talk about their program like Bay's. Can anyone give an answer as to why this is?

Backboard Shattered

Well over here we just play ball and understand teams come and go.  Part of sports.  We don't whine we just play ball and our fans don't whine it's all good diff in ppl.  83 crew would of beat bay by 50!  Maybe more lol but I'm sure you feel like you are the victim because BIC isn't on the schedule.  I've got a manpon for ya.  Do I need to explain that?  Lol I can do that while you eat Boss's Big Sack

jacketman

BB, your explaining doesn't explain much of anything........just sayin'  ;D

Backboard Shattered

You must use them also lol real dealdoe you see now that BIC game doesn't really mean much really? 

jacketman

This 83 crew I keep reading about must have been a "one and done" for that school. Wonder what that schedule was like. Did they travel across state or out of state to perfect their skills? Enlighten the posters about this fabulous crew from decades ago. Remember, your "explaining is crucial" here.

Silky Johnson

Lol they wouldn't beat Bay by 50. 1983 was a few years ago to say the least and it seems like you're still stuck in that era backboard. I wouldn't say anyone is whining about playing BIC as much as they are aggravated that the teams won't be clashing this season. Bay-BIC was like your WSGF-Concord matchup, very personal game each time they play.

HorseFeathers

Holy crap....backboard is having a serious conversation....

Oh yeah...real deal I'm not just barely legal lol. I'm closer to 30 now than I am 18

Real deal

Quote from: HF on July 01, 2015, 04:35:19 pm
Holy crap....backboard is having a serious conversation....

Oh yeah...real deal I'm not just barely legal lol. I'm closer to 30 now than I am 18

True!!  Lol. Yea mr BS being serious?  Should we be worried?

J.D.

Quote from: Real deal on June 29, 2015, 08:19:46 pm
I could care less about my identity people think they did or did not expose. Bay doesn't suck. They are a dynasty and they will be back in contention again. Was going to wait to post again to post to wish Colton a happy birthday but oh well why not now. Good luck class A we may be better next year.

Identity.  Ha. 

HorseFeathers

Going by trends ...bay won't win this year... it'll be an even numbered year...

jacketman

Quote from: HF on August 10, 2015, 06:34:48 am
Going by trends ...bay won't win this year... it'll be an even numbered year...

It would be nice to have the 1st Back to Back Championship at Bay though!

pootnscoot

Bay heading to Sloan Hendrix to participate in the Sr Jamboree on Thursday.

bball101

Do you know what teams they will play?

Oldref

Quote from: bball101 on October 15, 2015, 10:54:30 am

Do you know what teams they will play?
Unless it has changed they are scheduled to play Sloan Hendrix then Marmaduke. Sr Boys and girls

Thechosen1

Bay beats Sloan in a half, 38-14 and Marmaduke 55-33

RedWolf275

Quote from: Thechosen1 on October 15, 2015, 07:45:42 pm
Bay beats Sloan in a half, 38-14 and Marmaduke 55-33

How about the girls?

Thechosen1

Beat Sloan 15-20, lost to Marmaduke by 2 I believe. Starters were benched most of game bc of playing bad

Silky Johnson

I'm trying to find a bracket for when Bay plays in the Barry Pruitt classic also, I think Bay is playing in the upper division of the NEA tournament but I figure the brackets for the upper and lower division will be released sometime in the 2nd week of December.

Hatchet

who has Bay recruited this year. Everyone knows that they can't and HAVEN"T won a state title with their on home grown kids.  Look at the girls team they have three girls from Truman that their Supt recruited in the 6th grade to play with his daughter. And look at the last 3 state title teams, they always went out and recruited from surrounding towns heck even went all the way to Maynard.

pioneers

Quote from: Hatchet on November 21, 2015, 07:46:16 am
who has Bay recruited this year. Everyone knows that they can't and HAVEN"T won a state title with their on home grown kids.  Look at the girls team they have three girls from Truman that their Supt recruited in the 6th grade to play with his daughter. And look at the last 3 state title teams, they always went out and recruited from surrounding towns heck even went all the way to Maynard.
Someone must've got beaten by bay...lol

Hatchet

No sir live in Jonesboro just stating the facts.

arstatechamp13

I don't blame kids that would be 7th and 8th off the bench for those bigger schools moving to a 1A powerhouse to win a ring. Watson moving his senior year was kind of a jerk move IMO. But when you're in an area like that there is a large pool of talent even though it's a small school. If you want this thread shut down please continue the "recruiting" talk. I'm sick of hearing about bay anyway lol

Silky Johnson

Hatchet you don't know the facts. Bay recruited no one  and all of them are in the district or moved to make them legally eligible.

Hatchet

Quote from: Silky Johnson on November 21, 2015, 03:02:56 pm
Hatchet you don't know the facts. Bay recruited no one  and all of them are in the district or moved to make them legally eligible.
yes they are legally eligible after MOVING into the district. Just like Watson,Holt and the kids from Weiner.

RedWolf275

Quote from: Hatchet on November 21, 2015, 07:46:16 am

Don't know about the R word stuff, but the rest of this is true I think.

HorseFeathers

Move on....how's bay done since the guy loss?

Hatchet

I will say the Bay coach is a top notch Coach. He is a top 3 in NorthEast Ar.

RedWolf275

Quote from: HF on November 21, 2015, 04:28:50 pm
[/quote

That is Bay's only loss. They beat Brookland last night.

NEA Razorback olfan

November 21, 2015, 10:02:52 pm #238 Last Edit: November 22, 2015, 10:08:41 am by NEA Razorback olfan
Quote from: RedWolf275 on November 21, 2015, 09:21:43 pm
Quote from: HF on November 21, 2015, 04:28:50 pm
[/quote

That is Bay's only loss. They beat Brookland last night.

Bay has a very good team!! Brookland  is going to be ok they were down a starter with a foot injury Dalon Ford.
It was a 1 pt game with little over  2 min , Brookland slowed it down all game long and that kind of frustrated Bay a little because they really like to push the ball.

Best of luck to Bay the rest of the season!!

RedWolf275

I think Bays girls played Marmaduke tonight at WBC tournament  Update appreciated.

BlackMamba

Not sure of the score, won by 3

Oldref

64-61 Bay girls over Marmaduke in overtime. Play Pocahontas Friday at 6 in finals of William baptist tournament.

BoxNOne

Ref, didn't the other Bay-Marmaduke game go ot or was it just a last second shot? Good win for Bay with another tough opponent coming up in Pocahontas.

Oldref

Yes box they played at the duke a month ago and lost by 1 on a 35 foot three pointer at the buzzer. That was Bays last loss have run off 10 wins since then and are 13-2 now. Probably a little ahead of schedule with this young team. Pocahontas probably will be the best team they have played but they do have a win against Valley View which is also really a good team.

BoxNOne

Ref keep us updated tonight.

Thechosen1

Bay up 32-27 half on pokey. Katie Ferguson going off with 5 threes and Layne with 10 to add.

BoxNOne

NEA Razorback olfan

December 04, 2015, 07:48:37 pm #247 Last Edit: December 04, 2015, 07:50:58 pm by NEA Razorback olfan
Bay over Pokey 59-52
Per Twitter

Congrats to the Bay Lady Yellowjackets

BoxNOne

Thanks Olfan. Bay is playing good right now.

NEA Razorback olfan

Quote from: BoxNOne on December 04, 2015, 07:55:54 pm
Thanks Olfan. Bay is playing good right now.

No problem, any update on Riverside girls game?

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas