• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Current top 5 boy’s teams

Started by Mr316, January 20, 2018, 04:20:03 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Rida4Life

Quote from: Ba$ketballFan54321 on January 23, 2018, 08:09:22 am
I'm going to try a little different format--

Tier 1:
Marked Tree

Tier 2:
Clarendon, Earle, Mountain Pine

Tier 3:
Jacksonville Lighthouse, White County

Tier 4:
Quitman, EPC

Tier 5:
Bearden, Parkers Chapel, Blevins, England

If you are going to put PC and Bearden in tier 5 you obviously haven't seen either team play. 
Either one could easily win the state title.

BigLion10

Quote from: Rida4Life on February 07, 2018, 09:12:07 am
If you are going to put PC and Bearden in tier 5 you obviously haven't seen either team play. 
Don't mind him, his list needs a lot of work from what I've seen lol

Rida4Life

Quote from: BigLion10 on February 07, 2018, 09:20:02 am
Don't mind him, his list needs a lot of work from what I've seen lol
LOL

Ba$ketballFan54321

Quote from: Rida4Life on February 07, 2018, 09:12:07 am

Sure they could, they're both really good teams. I wouldn't say "easily" though. Even if you think they're not in that 5th tier, they're not on the same level as someone like Marked Tree or Clarendon.

Sorry to offend by saying that your team is one of the 10-12 best in the state haha.

birddawg1986

Quote from: Ba$ketballFan54321 on February 07, 2018, 11:01:17 am
Sure they could, they're both really good teams. I wouldn't say "easily" though. Even if you think they're not in that 5th tier, they're not on the same level as someone like Marked Tree or Clarendon.

Sorry to offend by saying that your team is one of the 10-12 best in the state haha.
I watched MT-Bearden last year in the state tournament. They are a really athletic bunch of kids who can play. They just need the old coach to sit down and let them play. I thought last year they took way to many 3pt shots when they look better attacking the basket. Have not seen PC but here they will be a hard out also. As many as 8 schools can win the boys 2A this year. Regional should kinda of maybe separate some of our thoughts but we will just have to wait and see.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Earle can be taken out of tier 2, they have been beaten twice at home in the last week by "tier 3 and tier 5" team's.

Mr316

No doubt that regionals will bring the cream to the top. We all feel our home team can contend for state because we watch them every week and are proud of their accomplishments. After district everyone will have to be at the top of their game to advance. Good luck to your team and I hope to see you in Hot Springs!!!

Ba$ketballFan54321

Quote from: Mr316 on February 07, 2018, 12:41:42 pm
No doubt that regionals will bring the cream to the top. We all feel our home team can contend for state because we watch them every week and are proud of their accomplishments. After district everyone will have to be at the top of their game to advance. Good luck to your team and I hope to see you in Hot Springs!!!

Well said!

EarlePearl

Clarendon, time for talk is over. All I have heard is how your the team to beat. Your season will end with an L.. You clarendon fans make me laugh.

EarlePearl

And why do you continue to put epc in anything. The only way they can win anything is by playing in that jungle gym with their coach crying for calls. Trying to slow play like girls. This aint indiana and your not the Hoosiers. Play ball and stop crying. As for it being a "smart strategy ", so is sitting down to pee so you dont have to worry about leaving the seat up and the misses popping you in the head. Man up or stay home..yard dawg out

da greatest bigbaby

Yess we are earle we shouldn't have any problems with you guys in the district tourney  go chs lions 23-2

PapaHog

Bohanon that much a baller on the hardwood? What happened to Earle?

MomaLion

Quote from: EarlePearl on February 07, 2018, 11:13:59 pm
Clarendon, time for talk is over. All I have heard is how your the team to beat. Your season will end with an L.. You clarendon fans make me laugh.
Actually our fans have been pretty quiet thus far.  That said, I do believe Clarendon will beat Earle.

ISU7

Quote from: MomaLion on January 30, 2018, 04:51:20 am
There will definitely be some great games with so many state contenders.
Or pretenders😂🏀

MomaLion

Ba$ketballFan54321

Quote from: EarlePearl on February 07, 2018, 11:22:34 pm
And why do you continue to put epc in anything. The only way they can win anything is by playing in that jungle gym with their coach crying for calls. Trying to slow play like girls. This aint indiana and your not the Hoosiers. Play ball and stop crying. As for it being a "smart strategy ", so is sitting down to pee so you dont have to worry about leaving the seat up and the misses popping you in the head. Man up or stay home..yard dawg out

Their winning percentage is actually better on the road (5-2) than at home (6-3).

MikelB

Quote from: EarlePearl on February 07, 2018, 11:22:34 pm

Thanks for the wisdom old wise one ... you've made 3 post and have 3 slaps  ;D

Bildo

NEark tigers

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on February 07, 2018, 11:26:03 am
Earle can be taken out of tier 2, they have been beaten twice at home in the last week by "tier 3 and tier 5" team's.
Seems to me that Des Arc is in Tier 30....

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: NEark tigers on February 09, 2018, 01:23:15 pm
Seems to me that Des Arc is in Tier 30....

Poor ole Earle posters are all up in thems little feelings after getting beat twice at home by 2 lower tiered teams. What few of ya still are posting.

Lions84

Clarendon , Earle and Marked Tree are Solid this year.

Mr316

Boy's

1. Earle
2. Parkers Chapel
3. Marked Tree
4. Clarendon
5. Bearden

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: Mr316 on February 26, 2018, 10:27:15 am
Boy's

1. Earle
2. Parkers Chapel
3. Marked Tree
4. Clarendon
5. Bearden

Clarendon > marked tree.

FromTheBench

I think Clarendon ahead of even PC

birddawg1986

1. Earle
2. Clarendon
3. Marked Tree
4. Parkers Chapel
5. Bearden

FromTheBench

Quote from: birddawg1986 on February 26, 2018, 01:07:03 pm
1. Earle
2. Clarendon
3. Marked Tree
4. Parkers Chapel
5. Bearden

This one I like.

MomaLion

Me too...I want a Clarendon/Earle state final game.

Rida4Life

Quote from: Ba$ketballFan54321 on February 07, 2018, 11:01:17 am

SOOOOOO.... one of your "Tier 5" teams is already in the Final 4 and another is playing to get there today.  Another in that group gave the other all they wanted for 4 QTRS before falling in overtime yesterday. 
Maybe you should stop posting about basketball.  LOL
.......just messin with ya!  Everyone is entitled to their opinion... even if it's a bad one! LOL

Rida4Life

Quote from: birddawg1986 on February 26, 2018, 01:07:03 pm
1. Earle
2. Clarendon
3. Marked Tree
4. Parkers Chapel
5. Bearden

That could very well be your final 4 by the end of the day.

Mr. Trill

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas