• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Salem vs Earle

Started by who-knew, November 10, 2018, 02:44:46 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

who-knew

cuz

Hounds will take this one....

Wildcatalumni21

Turner will be too much for Earle to contain for 4 quarters. Salem moves on

bdubyab60

I don't think this one will be that close. I'll take the hounds

Dogg

Quote from: Wildcatalumni21 on November 10, 2018, 03:18:09 pm
Turner will be too much for Earle to contain for 4 quarters. Salem moves on
Earle has been playing against Turner and the Hounds every  year since Turner was an 8th grader and has faired well. Should be a good game.

Wildcatalumni21

Quote from: Dogg on November 10, 2018, 05:10:02 pm
Earle has been playing against Turner and the Hounds every  year since Turner was an 8th grader and has faired well. Should be a good game.
Then go prove me wrong

Dogg

November 10, 2018, 06:25:31 pm #6 Last Edit: November 10, 2018, 06:45:17 pm by Dogg
Salem has 9 wins
M V 2-9
YELLVILLE 4-7
RECTOR 5-5
MIDLAND 2-7
MARKED TREE 1-8
MCCORY 4-6
EPC 6-5
CROSS COUNTY 4-7
DIERKS 3-8
A combined record of 31-62 
Not one of the teams Salem beat is playing this Friday. The conference is down this year, EPC is young they are usually in the hunt and injuries killed CC. The CC Salem beat was not the same CC that Hazen and Earle played week 1&3.  It would not be a surprise or an upset for Earle to go in Salem Friday night and win. EPC is the only team in the conference other than Salem with a winning record

Wildcatalumni21

Quote from: Dogg on November 10, 2018, 06:25:31 pm
Salem has 9 wins
M V 2-9
YELLVILLE 4-7
RECTOR 5-5
MIDLAND 2-7
MARKED TREE 1-8
MCCORY 4-6
EPC 6-5
CROSS COUNTY 4-7
DIERKS 3-8
Not one of the teams Salem beat is playing this Friday. The conference is down this year, EPC is young they are usually in the hunt and injuries killed CC. The CC Salem beat was not the same CC that Hazen and Earle played week 1&3.  It would not be a surprise or an upset for Earle to go in Salem Friday night and win. EPC is the only team in the conference other than Salem with a winning record
And Earle hasn't beat a team with a winning record all year and not one of the teams y'all beat are playing Friday either. Like I said prove me wrong, until y'all do I'll say Salem by at least 14+

Dogg

Earle will come out with a Win

Dogg

Playing Hazen and DA the last couple of weeks prepared the Dogs to go fight, in the playoffs you would much rather face a familiar foe

couch-coach06

I'll take the greyhounds by 2 tds

couch-coach06

That record is interesting though

godgiven999

Quote from: Dogg on November 10, 2018, 06:25:31 pm
Salem has 9 wins
M V 2-9
YELLVILLE 4-7
RECTOR 5-5
MIDLAND 2-7
MARKED TREE 1-8
MCCORY 4-6
EPC 6-5
CROSS COUNTY 4-7
DIERKS 3-8
Wow that looks like Hazen's cupcake schedule lol

godgiven999

Dogg

Quote from: Wildcatalumni21 on November 10, 2018, 06:54:15 pm
And Earle hasn't beat a team with a winning record all year and not one of the teams y'all beat are playing Friday either. Like I said prove me wrong, until y'all do I'll say Salem by at least 14+
The teams that beat Earle are good teams WHW, DA, #1 Hazen

Wildcatalumni21

Quote from: Dogg on November 11, 2018, 05:45:45 am
The teams that beat Earle are good teams WHW, DA, #1 Hazen
And the only team to beat Salem is 9-2 and in the 2nd round of playoffs. We can compare stuff all day but none of it matters or makes a difference. Come Friday if Earle takes them down I'll be more than happy to come on here and congratulate the Bulldogs and give them the credit they deserve for it

N2DEEP

Salem is too talented on offense, Earle is too loose on defense.

Salem 45 vs Earle 18

baller334

who-knew

Quote from: N2DEEP on November 11, 2018, 12:06:53 pm
Salem is too talented on offense, Earle is too loose on defense.

Salem 45 vs Earle 18
You know Salem hasn't seen the speed that Earle's going to show them, Earle by 2

Greyhound#1

Quote from: who-knew on November 11, 2018, 03:22:14 pm
You know Salem hasn't seen the speed that Earle's going to show them, Earle by 2

EPC has more speed then Earle

Bigboyodell

Bearden_Bear72

bleacherbum78

Earle will walk the dog this week

i40traveler

Is Earles QB playing? When healthy, Earle has the most team speed in 2A. If they limp into this one, I think the Salem RB will tear them up.

Sugeknight

This should be a good game...

bdubyab60

November 12, 2018, 06:21:42 am #25 Last Edit: November 12, 2018, 06:23:54 am by bdubyab60
Quote from: Bearden_Bear72 on November 11, 2018, 05:32:04 pm
Probably not buddy
We do have pretty good speed. Really  lacking in size this year though. And our work horse RB didn't play against MS. More than Earle meh probably not

bdubyab60

Quote from: who-knew on November 11, 2018, 03:22:14 pm
And yiu have seen what's happened to Earle when they have played well coached teams.

I don't think Earle stops Turner this year

Bigboyodell

Quote from: bdubyab60 on November 12, 2018, 06:26:12 am
And yiu have seen what's happened to Earle when they have played well coached teams.

I don't think Earle stops Turner this year
what makes a team well coached?

bdubyab60

Wildcatalumni21

Quote from: Bigboyodell on November 12, 2018, 07:55:18 am
what makes a team well coached?
My idea of a well coached team is one that doesn't turn the ball over, is disciplined in their assingments all game, doesn't make mental mistakes much, a team that doesn't have many penalties and executes consistently

BLUEBLOOD

Turner is very good, but the teams they have played don't have the team speed that Salem is about to see from here on in the playoffs.  I think the Greyhounds will beat Earle, but I don't give them much of a shot in Round 3 against Foreman.  The Gators will be able to keep him inside and that is the strength of their defense. Offensively, the Gators have multiple kids who are faster than anyone Salem has.

Bigboyodell

Quote from: Wildcatalumni21 on November 12, 2018, 08:49:53 am
My idea of a well coached team is one that doesn't turn the ball over, is disciplined in their assingments all game, doesn't make mental mistakes much, a team that doesn't have many penalties and executes consistently
i bet that coach never lost then where do he coach at?

Wildcatalumni21

Quote from: Bigboyodell on November 12, 2018, 10:53:43 am
i bet that coach never lost then where do he coach at?
I didn't post the original comment, was just giving my opinion on what a well coached team usually does and is

bdubyab60

Well according to most everyone in here. Earle had DA out athleted at every position. Yet DA won. What's the difference when a team is going against a superior athletic team? Coaching. Preparing your team, getting your team ready, making adjustments to what has been beating you and so on.

I refuse to go where you were trying to take this.

I'm talking strictly having your team ready to go and at least a few times Earle has ran in to what seem like better prepared teams. And therefore better teams.

You can have all the athletes in the world but if you can't prepare them then you aren't doing your job coaching.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: bdubyab60 on November 12, 2018, 12:26:30 pm
Well according to most everyone in here. Earle had DA out athleted at every position. Yet DA won. What's the difference when a team is going against a superior athletic team? Coaching. Preparing your team, getting your team ready, making adjustments to what has been beating you and so on.

I refuse to go where you were trying to take this.

I'm talking strictly having your team ready to go and at least a few times Earle has ran in to what seem like better prepared teams. And therefore better teams.

You can have all the athletes in the world but if you can't prepare them then you aren't doing your job coaching.

our athletes play on the lines, which was the difference in that game, its hard to get to the edge when you are running for your life. lol

Hosea18

Hornetsfan02

Seen quite a bit of Earle this year. Not heard much on Salem. They better hope their line shows up to play or Earle will run on them all night. Oh and Earle has a pretty good pass game too

bdubyab60

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on November 12, 2018, 12:33:23 pm

our athletes play on the lines, which was the difference in that game, its hard to get to the edge when you are running for your life. lol
True lol

nightowl

Once again i will unleashed my dogs and win this week as well 

Bulldogs Rule

Mr. Trill

Greyhound#1

This will be a little payback for all the times Earle has killed us...lol  Finally we have a team that can beat ya'll.   Should be a good game but I think Salem comes out on top. 

Dogg

Salem is a good ball club and so is Earle. Should be a good game and great atmosphere for football. We have a little surprise for y'all greyhound

couch-coach06

Bohannon found another year of elgibility ?

Old Scrapper

Greyhound#1

Quote from: Dogg on November 13, 2018, 09:03:28 pm
Salem is a good ball club and so is Earle. Should be a good game and great atmosphere for football. We have a little surprise for y'all greyhound

Please don't get yourselfs in trouble again

who-knew

TruthHurts

GreyHounds advance to round 3

Mr. Trill

bdubyab60

Quote from: Greyhound#1 on November 13, 2018, 10:03:17 pm
Please don't get yourselfs in trouble again
Beat the trade deadline lol.

Dogg

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas