• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Radio Links for High School Football

Started by Lanny, September 03, 2010, 09:52:42 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Reechards

RB24VHSlegend

Quote from: Reechards on October 05, 2012, 04:50:06 pm
Vilonia.... KCNY 107.1FM / http://www.y107fm.com

Dusty, I have to admit, I miss hearing you on the radio on Friday nights.

Bondfan4ever

Ask Dusty about the "hotties from Manila" from 2004.  I still get a laugh about that one.  DR was one of the best color commentators I have/had the privilege of working with.

Reechards

Shane and Jake, thanks for the kind words. It's like old times around here now. I haven't forgotten about the Manila broads. I'm pretty sure I saw one of them on Intervention last night.

Basketball13

Subiaco Academy uses http://www.ihigh.com/subiaco to broadcast all home basketball and football games. As well as many of the soccer and baseball games.

khel973

Rogers Heritage is on KHEL 97.3 FM and www.khel973.com, and has been since the school started in 2008. Football is also live streaming video, as is select other games.  Boys Football, Basketball, Baseball, Girls basketball, volleyball, and Softball are all carried.   We follow the teams for most away games too. Station is non profit volunteer run.

Lions84

This is a great resource thread, I was out with Surgery late last fall and listend to several games on line.

TTofGreenwood

Greenwood High School Football will be moving to the Ft. Smith Radio Group this season. KQBK 104.7 FM !

Thanks to the folks at Family Communicatons KZKZ 106.3 for over 15 great years!

Paw-Paw

Quote from: TTofGreenwood on July 01, 2013, 07:06:25 am
Greenwood High School Football will be moving to the Ft. Smith Radio Group this season. KQBK 104.7 FM !

Thanks to the folks at Family Communicatons KZKZ 106.3 for over 15 great years!

Still holding you on letting me in the booth to talk some football Week Two! ;)

RD™

Southside/Northside are N/A until further notice.

1-Adam-12

Booneville Bearcat Football moves to 94.5 The Fort for 2013. 

Thanks to Kool 104.7 for a great run through the years.

Bondfan4ever

Beebe Badger football can be heard via the Beebe School District's website, which is www.beebebadgers.org.  You can listen on a laptop or smartphone.

Lions84

Keep it up my Dad loves listening on line.

pj72501

Bearden Bears will be broadcasted live stream on www.coatesmedia.com. Click on Bearden, lick on the Bear, then click on live broadcast.  We will go live around 7 pm every Friday.

the game

Quote from: pj72501 on September 05, 2013, 08:40:09 am
Bearden Bears will be broadcasted live stream on www.coatesmedia.com. Click on Bearden, lick on the Bear, then click on live broadcast.  We will go live around 7 pm every Friday.
I wouldn't lick on the Bear ... the Bear may bite  :D

pj72501

Quote from: the game on September 05, 2013, 03:50:29 pm
Quote from: pj72501 on September 05, 2013, 08:40:09 am
I wouldn't lick on the Bear ... the Bear may bite  :D

LOL!  I hate autocorrect.  Click..I wouldn't lick a bear either.

HorseFeathers

Hector is broadcasting a Radio Feed on http://www.mediastreamteam.com/Hector%20Wildcats%20Stream.htm  That site also has Feeds for Clarksville and Lamar

dalokkster

Is there a radio link for Little Rock Central, I live in Texas and my son plays for Central, i cant seem to find a radio link

westhelena1

Texarkana_Piggie

arkansas high radio has changed this year.  we are on fox sports 1400 am.  www.foxsportstexarkana.com

PA Pressbox

Hey Lanny,
Any chance this information could be compiled into its own database, similar to the  Teams Page?  If not, could "Radio" and "Internet" be added as fields on each team's profile?  Or, at a minimum, simply add these links the each team's "Links / Web sites for....." at the bottom of each Team Profile?  This is some really valuable info on this thread and would be even more valuable if it was easier to reference.  And yes, I would be glad to help maintain it if that's what it takes.   :)

westhelena1

RamFan06

Hot Springs Lakeside has no radio home for this year, but we are working to get them streaming live at lakesideramfootball.com. Hopefully will be going by this Friday or next.

I still need a broadcast partner who wants to work for the love of the game!! 

2wordsdefense

Newport Greyhounds  1.  Radio at 96.7   2. Live-streaming at http://ustre.am/6tPy    3. Twitter @HoundsSounds

khel973

Rogers heritage   KHEL 97.3 FM   www.khel973.com  LIVE Video dvd quality

bleudog

RamFan06

Lakeside is now streaming live at www.lakesideramfootball.com, then click the Listen Live tab.

HorseFeathers

Quote from: HF on September 05, 2013, 07:35:45 pm
Hector is broadcasting a Radio Feed on http://www.mediastreamteam.com/Hector%20Wildcats%20Stream.htm  That site also has Feeds for Clarksville and Lamar

also has a live video feed for home games on this site...

Lions84

We'll be trying to listin in to some State Playoff games this weekend.

Lions84

Got to listen to Football and some of the State Basketball games this year.  We got 2 Thursday night games this fall so I will be listening in 2 Fridays this Fall.

RamFan06

All Lakeside sports have moved to 99.7 ESPN-WPS. You can also listen on their website, www.espnwps.com or on the Tune-in app, search KWPS. We are broadcasting baseball now, will have football and plan for basketball. Hoping to add other sports on some other stations in their group as the opportunities come up.

Bondfan4ever

I am proud to announce that once again, all Beebe Badger senior high football games will be broadcast online on the Badger Sports Network at www.beebebadgers.org.  Joining me in the booth again this year providing color commentary will be Jason Loyd and Donell Williams.  John Cronk will be providing scoring updates of other games.  We are very thankful and grateful for the school district for the broadcasts.  We're looking to bringing you more great action of Badger football.  Thanks to all of ya'll for your support and listenership.

philip.seaton

Radio Update for the Crain Media Stations:

Little Rock -- "The Source" -- 93.3 FM -- Pulaski Academy (streaming available)
Little Rock -- "The Voice" -- 96.5 FM -- Little Rock Catholic (streaming available)
Conway -- "Y107" -- 107.1 FM -- Vilonia (streaming available)
Searcy -- KWCK 99.9 -- Searcy (streaming available)
Searcy -- Z 100.7 -- Heber Springs (streaming available)
Searcy -- "The Champion" 106.5 FM -- First Security Friday Night (starts at 6 p.m. runs through midnight). Scores, highlights, clips and more. (no streaming yet)
Batesville -- "The Bull" 105.7 FM -- First Security Friday Night (starts at 6 p.m. runs through midnight) -- (No streaming yet)

Other stations above will join "First Security Friday Night" in progress when their respective games end.

http://www.crainmedia.com/

RamFan06

Benton Panthers will now be on ESPN-WPS as well, 100.7fm and 690am.

SUGARTOWN

itsslim

All Pine Bluff Zebra Sports can be found live via www.nfhsnework.com/schools/pine-bluff-high-school-pine-bluff-ar.  Live video and audio.  Tune in this friday at 6:30 pm for a the pregame show of PBHS Zebras vs. El Dorado Wildcats.  Football, Basketball, and Baseball will be broadcast this season.  For more info or sponsorship info please call 870-872-2294. 

Bondfan4ever

Conway sports has a new radio home starting in the fall of 2015.  Crain Media's KCNY, 107.1 FM, aka My Country 107, have been awarded the broadcast rights for Wampus Cats starting this fall.  Jay Runyon will be the voice of the Wampus Cats.

Lions84

Thanks for keeping this updated I print it off every fall for my DAD.

1-Adam-12

Booneville football broadcasts (including the world famous halftime Volleyball Update) return to Kool 104.7 for 2015.  Thanks to all at The Fort 94.5 for the last two years.

Bondfan4ever

Once again in 2015, Beebe Badger football broadcasts can be heard on the Badger Sports Network at www.beebebadgers.org.  Shane Smith returns for his 16th year in broadcasting as the voice of the Badgers and Jason Loyd and Donell Williams return as the color analysts for the broadcasts.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas