• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Black Ops III

Started by Redwolves8526, February 24, 2016, 10:52:16 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Redwolves8526

Anyone have this game? I haven't played a COD since MW2 so this is definitely a lot different. I picked it up not too long ago for PS4 but I like it so far. Anyone else play online?

Gamertag: Redwolves8526

Black and Gold

Playstation has been quite boring lately. Been a while since I've really sat down and played. I'll be back when The Division drops though. I played both betas of that game and was highy impressed.

Redwolves8526

Quote from: Black and Gold on February 24, 2016, 07:56:07 pm
Playstation has been quite boring lately. Been a while since I've really sat down and played. I'll be back when The Division drops though. I played both betas of that game and was highy impressed.

The Division? What is that about?

Black and Gold

It's a post apocalyptic style new York. You're sent in with a team known as the Division to clean up the city to make it habitable. You create your own agent, design his face and all (I made mine look like Burt Reynolds). I don't know too much about the story, but the online is super fun! You'll have to check it out sometime.

Black and Gold

My only deal with COD is that it's been quite repetitive lately. This futuristic stuff gets old real quick to me. Can we not go back a little? Or even modern? Heard the next one will be developed by a brand new studio, so nobody will know what it is for a while.

Proud Buckaroo

Quote from: Black and Gold on February 24, 2016, 07:56:07 pm

Playstation is boring anyways. LOL. Xbox all the way.

miners35

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas