• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Day one postponed; update, postponed another day start March 6

Started by LRRandy, March 04, 2015, 07:50:28 am

Previous topic - Next topic

LRRandy

March 04, 2015, 07:50:28 am Last Edit: March 05, 2015, 09:11:28 am by arthurhawgerelli
Day to day on the decision on when to play the tournament

BIG_K

Bulldog92

I was worried about getting there and being snowed in for a couple days and not playing. Now getting up there tomorrow might be tricky??  Calling for 12 degrees in LR Friday morning.

LRRandy

Quote from: Bulldog92 on March 04, 2015, 09:22:04 am
I was worried about getting there and being snowed in for a couple days and not playing. Now getting up there tomorrow might be tricky??  Calling for 12 degrees in LR Friday morning.
yeah it really stinks. I guess we just have to wait and see how bad it comes in and pray everyone can travel safely.

Bulldog92

Quote from: LRRandy on March 04, 2015, 09:34:20 am
Quote from: Bulldog92 on March 04, 2015, 09:22:04 am
yeah it really stinks. I guess we just have to wait and see how bad it comes in and pray everyone can travel safely.
Wasn't planning on going a day earlier than we play, but probably going to follow the bus up just in case.  Like you said praying for safe travels to all those heading not only to Ozark but all the tournaments this weekend. 

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas