• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Pocahontas at Brookland 2/5 Girls

Started by NEA Razorback olfan, February 04, 2015, 09:57:51 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

NEA Razorback olfan

This Game will decide 3-4A conference
Should be a good one!!
Brookland is 18-5 (12-0)
Only conference loss Pokey has is to Brookland

redskinsfan

Pocahontas 47
@
Brookland 35

final

Pocahontas takes control of first place as a result of points (won by 12 tonight and lost by 2 previously)

Great game and a great atmosphere tonight.

NEA Razorback olfan

It was a great game tonight, I tip my hat to the Lady Redskins they played a heck of a game , tied 31 all going into the 4th qr Pocahontas just made the plays the needed to down the stretch!

redskinsfan

Quote from: NEA Razorback olfan on February 05, 2015, 09:10:18 pm
It was a great game tonight, I tip my hat to the Lady Redskins they played a heck of a game , tied 31 all going into the 4th qr Pocahontas just made the plays the needed to down the stretch!

Hope they meet again in the district finals. I wish I was an outsider so I could sit back, relax, and just enjoy a great game without the stress.

NEA Razorback olfan

Quote from: redskinsfan on February 05, 2015, 09:37:38 pm
Quote from: NEA Razorback olfan on February 05, 2015, 09:10:18 pm

Hope they meet again in the district finals. I wish I was an outsider so I could sit back, relax, and just enjoy a great game without the stress.

That will be another great game, I was impressed with Pokeys Defense tonight , I thought your girls rotated over and helped with the drive plus found our shooters quickly and out rebounded our girls tonight .solid job all night long!!  I believe we will meet again in the District Finals  ;)

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas