• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Nashville

Started by polksalet, November 29, 2014, 01:10:51 am

Previous topic - Next topic

polksalet

HORNET-MAN

Me and my Crew from 1987 want some..LOL.. just joking we too old.. Nashville should be dang good this year.

HawgBall06

Quote from: polksalet on November 29, 2014, 01:10:51 am
Who wants some?

Cossatot River will be there Monday night, but the Nashville senior boys don't want any just yet.  It is a shame because I think it would have been a good matchup. 

~WPS~

Well due to the fact they won't have had a practice yet Monday I can understand why they don't want to play.

HawgBall06

Quote from: Ballplayer1 on November 30, 2014, 12:31:05 pm
Well due to the fact they won't have had a practice yet Monday I can understand why they don't want to play.

they have practiced plenty with their non-football players.  BTW, they called today and put off all the games until a later date because they have a Jr. high tourney this week.

~WPS~

The starting 5 are all football players and the first 1 or 2 off the bench are too. That's great to hear so the boys team will get to play them.

intruder

Maybe a senior or two that hasn't played HS ball go out this year #20, ???? He will make a huge impact

intruder

Overheard #50 say he may play. If he was to see court time, look for a rough bout down under

~WPS~

That's what I've heard. Will definitely help the team's quality depth.

~WPS~

It's great to see what basketball is becoming in Nashville. People are interested and participation is increasing. We're lucky to have such a good coach building the program.

~WPS~

Nashville's boys will open the season this Friday at home against Mineral Springs.

hawgfan15

Brady Bowden could help the team if he played. Very smart basketball player and can shoot it a little bit. The big question for this team will be who steps up in the post.

HawgBall06

Quote from: Ballplayer1 on November 30, 2014, 10:33:15 pm
It's great to see what basketball is becoming in Nashville. People are interested and participation is increasing. We're lucky to have such a good coach building the program.

Yep, Coach Williams is 1 of the best basketball coaches in SW Arkansas. 

HORNET-MAN

Quote from: Ballplayer1 on December 01, 2014, 01:03:52 pm
Nashville's boys will open the season this Friday at home against Mineral Springs.
Should be a Good Crowd. I Like that Scrapper Arena pure awesome.

~WPS~

I'm looking forward to it. What kind of team does Mineral have this year?

HORNET-MAN

Quote from: Ballplayer1 on December 02, 2014, 09:28:21 pm
I'm looking forward to it. What kind of team does Mineral have this year?
Me 2.. Mineral Suppose to be pretty good both Girls & Boys is what I'm hearing.

l0l

I just came across the score for Nash/Mineral, did Pettway play?

think

l0l

Quote from: think on December 07, 2014, 11:54:00 am
What was the score?

I believe 63-51. Heard rumors that pettway didn't play and may not play for a bit. Was curious if that was true, as well as, did Hopkins recover from the injury in football season?

~WPS~

December 07, 2014, 12:48:56 pm #19 Last Edit: December 07, 2014, 12:51:09 pm by Ballplayer1
61-52. Pettway did not play. Don't know for sure how long he is out. Him missing visibly hurt the team. It was a very ugly game. Nashville played after only 3 days of practice. They will get better over time with more practice. A very young team, but I expect Nashville to make another deep run in the postseason.

~WPS~

Hopkins will get a little gimpy every now and then if he steps wrong but it didn't affect him Friday night.

l0l

Quote from: Ballplayer1 on December 07, 2014, 12:48:56 pm
61-52. Pettway did not play. Don't know for sure how long he is out. Him missing visibly hurt the team. It was a very ugly game. Nashville played after only 3 days of practice. They will get better over time with more practice. A very young team, but I expect Nashville to make another deep run in the postseason.

Curious to the time table as well. Looking forward to the Bauxite/Nashville game this week, would like to see the match up with him in it. Bauxite will hopefully have one of their starters back from last season within the next month to month and a half.

~WPS~

Hopefully Pettway will be back. I think the conference is between Nashville and Bauxite. It's good for Bauxite to have this first matchup so early.

polksalet

basketballmom#3

Does anyone have the bracket for thier upcoming tournament?

~WPS~

Quote from: basketballmom#3 on December 17, 2014, 07:25:05 am
Does anyone have the bracket for thier upcoming tournament?
It will probably be released after the holidays. As soon as it is I will post it. I do know it starts January 17.

Bigbossman

Here is what I know about basketball... two teams try to get it through the goal , whoever succeeds at doing so the most wins. Just wanted to post that prior to any other post I may post, but I did goto a game tonight.. we smoked mena, im assuming that can only mean they were without a star player, and in a few weeks the story will be they were missing multiple players.

polksalet

Mercy ruled again.....

polksalet

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas