• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

3-4A Boys

Started by redskinsfan, September 18, 2014, 10:23:55 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

redskinsfan

I know it is early, (smaller schools start basketball in about a month) but any thoughts on how the 3-4A will finish this year in boys?

1. Pocahontas
2. Westside
3. Gosnell
4. Brookland
5. Cave City
6. Trumann
7. Highland
8. Harrisburg (don't know much about them, just guessing here)

BHS2014

No way Brookland falls from state champs to 4th in the conference, but they definitely will fall off some

redskinsfan

Brookland lost too many key players. I'm not saying that they will be a bad team, it just that the others did not lose as many key players (if any) as Brookland.

neverwaz

why are you pickin the skins to win? i think it could be a toss up with your top 5. very tough conference. ;D

Silky Johnson

Highland could maybe upset a couple teams but Pokey, westside, and Brookland are the top teams. Gospel and brooand could split though as they've had their bunker before.

neverwaz

that's true the rebs put pokey and the cavemen out last year

elvis26

;D I believe trumann will surprise some teams!!!! they are a team on the rise with dion real!!!!!!!! he is the real deal!!!!!! go wildcats!!!!!!!!!

footballfreak_frank

Quote from: elvis26 on September 22, 2014, 11:21:04 am
;D I believe trumann will surprise some teams!!!! they are a team on the rise with dion real!!!!!!!! he is the real deal!!!!!! go wildcats!!!!!!!!!
I agree elvis!!

TheGovernor

Why isn't cave city up there? Loads of talent in my opinion

Silky Johnson

Saw cave city and highland at bay this summer and both were pretty bad.

Basketball14

WhatsUrRingSize

October 15, 2014, 12:02:18 pm #11 Last Edit: October 15, 2014, 01:13:31 pm by WhatsUrRingSize
Quote from: redskinsfan on September 18, 2014, 10:23:55 pm
I know it is early, (smaller schools start basketball in about a month) but any thoughts on how the 3-4A will finish this year in boys?

1. Pocahontas
2. Westside
3. Gosnell
4. Brookland
5. Cave City
6. Trumann
7. Highland
I have been to a couple of Harrisburg practices and they will compete everynight. They WILL not finish last in this Conf. Coach Robinson learned from one of the best in the state and was a asst at Bay on the 2013 state championship team.

NEA Razorback olfan

1 Pocahontas
2 Gosnell
3 Brookland
4 Westside
5 Highland
6 Harrisburg
7 Trumann
8 Cave City

redskinsfan

I only placed Harrisburg at the bottom as default. I have no information on their team and could not make an educated guess on their placement. Good luck to the Hornets this year and welcome to the 3-4A. We have some really good basketball teams here and it always makes for an exciting night.

Quote from: WhatsUrRingSize on October 15, 2014, 12:02:18 pm

1. Pocahontas
2. Westside
3. Gosnell
4. Brookland
5. Cave City
6. Trumann
7. Highland
I have been to a couple of Harrisburg practices and they will compete everynight. They WILL not finish last in this Conf. Coach Robinson learned from one of the best in the state and was a asst at Bay on the 2013 state championship team.

WhatsUrRingSize

Quote from: redskinsfan on October 15, 2014, 08:37:37 pm
I only placed Harrisburg at the bottom as default. I have no information on their team and could not make an educated guess on their placement. Good luck to the Hornets this year and welcome to the 3-4A. We have some really good basketball teams here and it always makes for an exciting night.

Quote from: WhatsUrRingSize on October 15, 2014, 12:02:18 pm

1. Pocahontas
2. Westside
3. Gosnell
4. Brookland
5. Cave City
6. Trumann
7. Highland
I wasnt getting on u about this i was just saying. I no from top to bottom this conf is good every year. Pocahontas is prob the fav to win it this year.

BHS2014

Quote from: redskinsfan on September 19, 2014, 10:17:43 pm
Brookland lost too many key players. I'm not saying that they will be a bad team, it just that the others did not lose as many key players (if any) as Brookland.

I definitely agree. Brookland lost 4 starters and 2 of the first 3 off the bench. Last year they dominated the conference. While this year I don't see them going 13-1 in conference play, I could still see them competing for the title. Pokey,  Gosnell, and Westside will all be tough for sure. As usual.

redskinsfan

Quote from: BHS2014 on October 17, 2014, 03:12:17 pm
Quote from: redskinsfan on September 19, 2014, 10:17:43 pm

I definitely agree. Brookland lost 4 starters and 2 of the first 3 off the bench. Last year they dominated the conference. While this year I don't see them going 13-1 in conference play, I could still see them competing for the title. Pokey,  Gosnell, and Westside will all be tough for sure. As usual.

I see Brookland finishing at 4th, maybe 3rd if they catch some breaks. But, anything can happen.

the_whitester_21

Trumann has the best player in the conference with Dye. They will be much higher than 6

elvis26

;D no doubt whistler!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! tre simmons is a great player too!!!!!!!!!!! go wildcats!!!!!!!!!!

Sports Fan25

Dye is a good player don't get me wrong, but I can think of 3 players from Pocahontas who are better.  Not to mention the kids at Gosnell, Avery at Highland, and the Brookland kids. 

redskinsfan

Highland 48
Pocahontas 49

final

Always a battle between Pocahontas and Highland.

GlassMan

Pokey boys got beat by Ceder Ridge in the finals at the Lyin College tournament last Saturday night.

redskinsfan

Brookland @ Pocahontas on Friday (12/19/14). Should be a great game. Any thoughts on the game?

NEA Razorback olfan

Quote from: redskinsfan on December 17, 2014, 07:43:46 pm
Brookland @ Pocahontas on Friday (12/19/14). Should be a great game. Any thoughts on the game?

It will be a War!!
Borg teams play very Physical Defense!!

NEA Razorback olfan

Brookland 15
Pokey 17
Half

NEA Razorback olfan

Brookland 36
Pokey 40
Final

redskinsfan

Pocahontas 73
Elkins 43

Final

Opening round of the Cornerstone Bank Tourney in Berryville. Pocahontas will play the Valley Springs/Monette, MO winner tomorrow (12/30/14) at 5:10.

NEA Razorback olfan

Brookland 47
Riverview 48
Boys final

redskinsfan

Pocahontas 67
Forysth, MO 54

Boys Championship of the Berryville tournament

NEA Razorback olfan

Quote from: redskinsfan on December 31, 2014, 10:05:25 pm
Pocahontas 67
Forysth, MO 54

Boys Championship of the Berryville tournament

congrats!!!

NEA Razorback olfan

Brookland over Trumann tonight

redskinsfan

Cave City 60
Gosnell 54

Final

redskinsfan

Pocahontas 48
Westside 45

Final

NEA Razorback olfan

Brookland 65
Harrisburg 28
Final

NEA Razorback olfan

Brookland 48
Cave City 29
final

redskinsfan

Trumann 35
at
Pocahontas 60

final

NEA Razorback olfan

January 12, 2015, 09:39:45 pm #36 Last Edit: January 12, 2015, 10:06:27 pm by NEA Razorback olfan
Highland 42
Brookland 49
final

Trumann 65
Harrisburg 52
final

redskinsfan

Pocahontas 68
@
Gosnell 54

final

redskinsfan

Pocahontas 57
@
Harrisburg 35

final

redskinsfan

How did the Westside/Brookland game finish? I haven't anything on that game today. I saw that Highland beat Cave City.

NEA Razorback olfan

Westside won in OT 55-49

redskinsfan

What are the teams record and/or conference placements at the halfway point of the conference season?

Pocahontas is 17-1 (7-0)

NEA Razorback olfan

I believe it's

Pocahontas
Westside
Brookland

redskinsfan

Cave City is probably up there near the top as well after big wins over Westide and Gosnell. We have a difficult conference where every night it's going to be a hard fought game.

NEA Razorback olfan

I agree, Every night is going to be a Battle!!

elvis26

;D who won between trumann and Gosnell this past Thursday night at trumann?

bodycounTT

Quote from: elvis26 on January 18, 2015, 10:25:44 pm
;D who won between trumann and Gosnell this past Thursday night at trumann?

Gosnell dominated.

NEA Razorback olfan

Brookland 38
Gosnell 42
Final

redskinsfan

Cave City 38
@
Pocahontas 60
Final

Missco

Westside beat Gosnell in ot..