• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

COACH WOOD

Started by TheReal_Deal24, November 26, 2008, 02:17:44 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

spoof1530

You can book it. Mustain will not start next yea at USC. Additionally, the arm strength issue is something that has been brought up by pro scouts. I suspect they know better than you or I.

Iknewthemwhen

MM will not sit behind a freshman?  Well I think they have a kid that will be a soph. don't they?

TheReal_Deal24

looks like mitch isn't 3rd string he went in when mark when down in the game on Saturday.

Valleysports

The single wing has been resurrected in part because of Gus Malzahn.  It might've been used for 100 yrs, but now coaches aren't embarrassed to run it again or run it but call it something else.  He's gained a reputation over it.   

MM has plenty of time to become the USC QB even if it's only his senior year.  Most players improve considerably from 18 to 22 yrs of age.  He'll be a lot stronger with 4 yrs of college ball (strength training etc) under his belt.  I don't know his ability (not a fan), but I know he'll be a different player after training 3 yrs with USC.  Have to wait and see. 

There was a QB from Texas High who went to a northern team when MM signed with Arkansas.  He supposedly came back and sat out at UA this season.  Heard some folks are excited about him. 

arreferee

Quote from: Valleysports on December 09, 2008, 11:49:27 pm
There was a QB from Texas High who went to a northern team when MM signed with Arkansas.  He supposedly came back and sat out at UA this season.  Heard some folks are excited about him. 

That would be Ryan Mallett and, in fall scrimmages, he looked to be the best QB on campus this year.

Baitshop

Quote from: Adjudicator on December 03, 2008, 07:51:53 pm
Maybe Arkansas State will beat Troy this week and win a bowl game then a bigger school will come-a-callin for Steve Roberts.  We would welcome Gus at ASU!

Hmmm....

Baitshop

Quote from: TheReal_Deal24 on December 03, 2008, 08:00:25 pm
there's no way gus goes to arkansas st. hes going to a big conference.

I would delete my account here on FF if I had made this statement.....oh, wait.....

Iknewthemwhen

Kinda funny ain't it.

True Believer

No.   But your comments are.

Iknewthemwhen

Oh now, don't be bitter.  The shine may be off the man a little bit but if he can win at least 10 and get to a bowl and win it he may regain some of that. 

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas