• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hazen vs Earle

Started by hornetfan8, October 12, 2018, 09:43:03 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: Pit Bull on October 18, 2018, 05:37:51 pm
Naw man but go back and read what you just wrote, "A quarterback moves to the Tightend spot were he is totally unstoppable regardless of how the ball is thrown a despite the fact the opposing team knows that he is about get passed to there is absolutely nothing they can do to stop this. So my question is, if he is truly a unstoppable force at TE, why in the heck is he wasting his time at QB when Hazen can Post Route him directly to WMS?

he plays both, not just when they are gonna throw it. they are not stupid. maybe because they don't need to do that all the time? the play is there, every time they want it, its there.

Quote from: Dogg on October 18, 2018, 05:54:13 pm
We don’t BUT that does not translate to you being a match up problem. We have 6-1 265  4.65    You don’t have to believe me pick. Ask DA head coach does Earle have anyone that can match up with him. His word should be good with you.

i know you have a big back, but he does not run a legit 4.65. stop stretching the truth. and yes Toll translates into a match up problem any time he wants to. because you will be trying to concentrate on him and there coes Penn or Green to the house. penn will be the fastest back you have faced this year.

CaptainSwarm25

October 18, 2018, 06:08:17 pm #201 Last Edit: October 18, 2018, 06:12:02 pm by CaptainSwarm25
Just because we aren't smart enough to use him as the weapon that he is doesn't mean he isn't still the same weapon right?😂  Pick is right. He is a matchup nightmare. But just because he is one doesn't mean we use him like that.

Dogg

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on October 18, 2018, 06:07:19 pm
he plays both, not just when they are gonna throw it. they are not stupid. maybe because they don't need to do that all the time? the play is there, every time they want it, its there.

i know you have a big back, but he does not run a legit 4.65. stop stretching the truth. and yes Toll translates into a match up problem any time he wants to. because you will be trying to concentrate on him and there coes Penn or Green to the house. penn will be the fastest back you have faced this year.
Coopwood ran the 3rd leg of the 4x100 ask your coach. Penn is not the fastest back we faced this year. Helena had the fastest

Pit Bull

Penn and Green are tough but Helena has about 6 guys down there on Jetpacks...

CaptainSwarm25

October 18, 2018, 07:00:58 pm #204 Last Edit: October 18, 2018, 07:08:48 pm by CaptainSwarm25
Where are the offers at for this guy? If he's got the speed at that size then you gotta think someone would be knocking down his door with scholarships in hand. Also why had no one outside of the 2A heard of him? Best kept secret or a couple of fans pumping up a regular athlete 👀

Dogg

I'm not sure but Swarm I told you back months ago to ask Toll about him. They know each other. He won AA State in the shot as a 9th and 10th grader. 420 on the bench. He has had some schools to come through but he will go to school as a D-1 D tackle

CaptainSwarm25

October 18, 2018, 07:19:47 pm #206 Last Edit: October 18, 2018, 07:21:37 pm by CaptainSwarm25
I did just that and he remembered him!! Just wondering where the offers are. If he's good enough I'd hate to see him in anything but a Hog jersey👀 Wouldn't be a bit surprised if this is not the last matchup these teams have this season

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: Pit Bull on October 18, 2018, 06:55:17 pm

I forgot yall played up.

Dogg

Quote from: Pit Bull on October 18, 2018, 06:55:17 pm
Don't forget about those monsters that they rotated on the O and  D line

Dogg

Quote from: CaptainSwarm25 on October 18, 2018, 07:19:47 pm
I did just that and he remembered him!! Just wondering where the offers are. If he's good enough I'd hate to see him in anything but a Hog jersey👀 Wouldn't be a bit surprised if this is not the last matchup these teams have this season
And he had the academics

Pit Bull

October 18, 2018, 08:51:41 pm #210 Last Edit: October 18, 2018, 08:54:48 pm by Pit Bull
Quote from: Dogg on October 18, 2018, 08:10:43 pm
Don't forget about those monsters that they rotated on the O and  D line

Dog I still have nightmares about those fast, beastly linemen. I was just happy we got out of there without major injury that night to be honest... I wonder how Ray Lewis with dreds season has went!

Lions84

This is the Battle of the District Championship

Hasbeen92

Quote from: IdaLions on October 18, 2018, 11:29:52 am
I didn't realize Bateys cleats were about 4 inches tall, my bad😂
They beat y'all  if you want to marry him it's okay with me but I've been watching football for 38 years and maybe he's 5'7" and I'll say it again nobody is recruiting him as QB so believe what ever you like y'all need to spend your time worry about Gurdon, Mineral Springs and 8 man football next year. I like My Ida but not you and I'm done talking to you about the height of a Forman player

Hasbeen92

Quote from: Pit Bull on October 18, 2018, 07:21:09 am
Why don't you stop being such a Hornet Honeydew?
I 've got your honeydew I'm pretty sure you never played in school and are one of the few people in Earle with internet why would anyone drive through Earle let alone live there and if your coach is as good as I think he might be he won't stay there because someone that can pay more than minimum wage will hire him away and it still smells like wet dog there

Hasbeen92

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Hasbeen92

Quote from: Dogg on October 18, 2018, 06:31:49 pm
Coopwood ran the 3rd leg of the 4x100 ask your coach. Penn is not the fastest back we faced this year. Helena had the fastest
If he runs a 4.65 it's in the 37 and you'll find out Friday who the fastest back is Friday and Helena is not that good so quit pumping them they're 17 in 4A probably 4th seed if they make playoffs

Hasbeen92

Quote from: Dogg on October 18, 2018, 07:10:52 pm
I'm not sure but Swarm I told you back months ago to ask Toll about him. They know each other. He won AA State in the shot as a 9th and 10th grader. 420 on the bench. He has had some schools to come through but he will go to school as a D-1 D tackle
Probably no grades like most of your players

IdaLions

Quote from: Hasbeen92 on October 18, 2018, 08:56:10 pm
They beat y'all  if you want to marry him it's okay with me but I've been watching football for 38 years and maybe he's 5'7" and I'll say it again nobody is recruiting him as QB so believe what ever you like y'all need to spend your time worry about Gurdon, Mineral Springs and 8 man football next year. I like My Ida but not you and I'm done talking to you about the height of a Forman player

Someone's a little hostile lol, never said he was being recruited at QB. Also we already played Mineral, and before we focus on Gurdon, we gotta beat Dierks first. I in fact don't want to "marry him"😂 I just like talking about 7-2A players because frankly, the 7-2A is usually a "weak" conference. I don't see why you don't like me. I've never been rude or hostile towards you. I simply disagreed with you on a stupid topic. Mount Ida will be down for one year after this year(hopefully). They have a good Junior High this year.

Bulldogs2002

Somebody give the Hornet Honeydew a hot bath and a warm bottle He's mad at the World😂😂😂
Safe travels to Hazen and praying for an injury free game
This is going to be a good one folks Go Doggggs

Hasbeen92

Quote from: IdaLions on October 18, 2018, 09:31:37 pm
Someone's a little hostile lol, never said he was being recruited at QB. Also we already played Mineral, and before we focus on Gurdon, we gotta beat Dierks first. I in fact don't want to "marry him"😂 I just like talking about 7-2A players because frankly, the 7-2A is usually a "weak" conference. I don't see why you don't like me. I've never been rude or hostile towards you. I simply disagreed with you on a stupid topic. Mount Ida will be down for one year after this year(hopefully). They have a good Junior High this year.
It was  playing QB that started the talk and I'm sorry for being rude I still think he's short but very good and I'm friends with some people from Mt Ida like the Reynolds and I hope you don't have to go to 8 man y'all have rich tradition just seemed like you were entering a conversation that was not about a Forman player but abut a Hazen player and I'm a little hostile or anal however it can be explained so my bad

Pit Bull

Look y'all, Hornet Honeydew is Dripping again 💦

Hasbeen92

Quote from: Bulldogs2002 on October 18, 2018, 09:45:45 pm
Somebody give the Hornet Honeydew a hot bath and a warm bottle He's mad at the World😂😂😂
Safe travels to Hazen and praying for an injury free game
This is going to be a good one folks Go Doggggs
Thanks for well wishes and prayers for Hazen's travels and injury free game Dogg & Pit Bull get me going, I enjoy it though, and I haven't had my shower- good luck tomorrow night

Pit Bull

Quote from: Hasbeen92 on October 18, 2018, 09:09:18 pm
Helena isn't any better than Bauxite

What's your dripping Hornetchie Point here, I didn't see Bauxite on the Hornets Schedule, plus believe that you don't want to see Central.

Hasbeen92

Quote from: Pit Bull on October 18, 2018, 09:52:45 pm
Look y'all, Hornet Honeydew is Dripping again 💦
Funny still smells like wet dog

Hasbeen92

Quote from: Pit Bull on October 18, 2018, 09:59:56 pm
What's your dripping Hornetchie Point here, I didn't see Bauxite on the Hornets Schedule, plus believe that you don't want to see Central.
Bauxite beat Des Arc by 1 not 20 and pick is from Des Arc so that's point and I don't care to see a mediocre 4A team if you're impressed with them you and dogg are the only ones I've seen Robinson, Nashville and Waren this year and they are good 4A teams

Dogg

Quote from: Hasbeen92 on October 18, 2018, 10:01:24 pm
Funny still smells like wet dog
Slow and Tarded. Must have done a lot of sniffing to be an expert on the smell of a wet dog or does it sleep with you. Or maybe it's the name of your cologne "Wet Dog for Men"

Hasbeen92

Quote from: Dogg on October 18, 2018, 10:14:04 pm
Slow and Tarded. Must have done a lot of sniffing to be an expert on the smell of a wet dog or does it sleep with you. Or maybe it's the name of your cologne "Wet Dog for Men"
Funny I wondered if you were going to be able to respond in a somewhat comical way I'm waiting for rain tomorrow to wash my favorite bulldog to get that smell off him

Dogg

Not going to rain until after the game. Just pee in the bed like you normally do and your dog will be at least damp when you get here

Hasbeen92

Hazen will start raining when they get to town

Hasbeen92

I can't believe you used the word pee now that's funny

IdaLions

Quote from: Hasbeen92 on October 18, 2018, 09:48:50 pm
It was  playing QB that started the talk and I'm sorry for being rude I still think he's short but very good and I'm friends with some people from Mt Ida like the Reynolds and I hope you don't have to go to 8 man y'all have rich tradition just seemed like you were entering a conversation that was not about a Forman player but abut a Hazen player and I'm a little hostile or anal however it can be explained so my bad

No hard feelings man, i'm actually related to the Reynolds. Have a nice day.

Hasbeen92

Quote from: IdaLions on October 18, 2018, 10:54:51 pm

I'm sorry

Hasbeen92

Quote from: IdaLions on October 18, 2018, 10:54:51 pm

I won't tell anyone your related to them

Hornetsfan02

Ladies and gentleman we have our selves a 6-2a match up that will decide a conference champ. Ought to be an absolute slug fest. I think it goes into the 4th quarter as a tie or very close ball game. In the end though tolls versatility as a qb/te creates to many problems for earles d and opens holes for those running backs. Gotta take hazen by a touchdown or 2

IdaLions

Pit Bull

MT Legend

I'll take Earle by 2 scores in this one.36-22

Hasbeen92

Quote from: Dogg on October 18, 2018, 10:14:04 pm
How did you know about my cologne I use it because it's made from the urine of a real hornet and 60% of the time it works every time

Hasbeen92

Quote from: Pit Bull on October 19, 2018, 04:19:46 am
You're not sorry, you're just discharging...
Somebody's been reading their dictionary again

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: Hornetsfan02 on October 18, 2018, 11:34:08 pm
Ladies and gentleman we have our selves a 6-2a match up that will decide a conference champ. Ought to be an absolute slug fest. I think it goes into the 4th quarter as a tie or very close ball game. In the end though tolls versatility as a qb/te creates to many problems for earles d and opens holes for those running backs. Gotta take hazen by a touchdown or 2

This is only the conference championship game IF hazen wins. If Earle wins by 13, they would then have to come to the Eagles Nest and win.

Dogg

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Not real sure how the tie breaker would work out IF Earle beats Hazen by 13, then next week IF Des Arc beat Earle by 13 and all 3 teams win their other games by 13. Someone would have fun deciding that scenario. Lol

jsw6f0

Is Earle or Hazen closer to Little Rock?

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: jsw6f0 on October 19, 2018, 08:03:31 am
Is Earle or Hazen closer to Little Rock?

Distance wise hazen is by a long ways.

jsw6f0

I hope Hazen wins then this way Mt Ida won't have to travel so far for a win in the second round.

Partsman

Gonna be some Crow eating going on tonight no matter who wins.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: jsw6f0 on October 19, 2018, 08:15:10 am
I hope Hazen wins then this way Mt Ida won't have to travel so far for a LOSS  in the second round.

you misspelled loss, I fixed it for you.

i40traveler

How did JH game go last night?  Hazen coach on twitter that normally posts the score hasn't, so I'm assuming Earle won?

birddawg1986

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas