• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

How much is enough?

Started by Gray lizard, July 10, 2018, 04:01:31 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Gray lizard

I am wondering about the current state of football.  With spring ball, summer padded camps, and 30 or so required work outs are they hurting player numbers?  I have noticed several boys dropping the sport.  My son is in the 9th grade and several boys are on the verge of quitting football.  My son enjoys the extra work and attends a couple camps and trains on his own during the summer.  All kids are not like my son. He lives for football.  I am afraid they are losing to many boys that would help down the road.  Just wondering because to many good athletic boys have left the sport in his school. It is to the point I don't think they will be competitive next season.  It hurts me knowing how hard my son has worked and he will not have supporting players to be successful.

beach bum

July 10, 2018, 04:52:00 pm #1 Last Edit: July 10, 2018, 06:09:02 pm by beach bum
I literally just had a similar phone conversation about training junior high aged kids in distance running.... We were talking about how much training a growing kid can take really? I kind of go by the theory you almost have to treat teenagers the same as an older athlete transitioning into their mid 30's where I almost am now. I think especially in the rural south people get a false perception that our teenage years are our best athletically when in reality between about 22 and 32 is when the body actually peaks where it can handle the most work load. What I mean by that is I know soon I will have to give my body 2 or maybe even 3 more rest days per month. I won't change the volume I do on the days I workout, but will utilize a little more rest days. I can still run/workout 6 days a week right now but I know that will change soon. Heck, I remember in my early and mid 20's jogging 15 days in a row when the intensity was low training for a marathon or half marathon and not thinking anything of it. That would not be wise anymore. What I mean is I go by the theory kids can handle the high work load on the days they are working out in the summer, but 14 and 15 year old kids need more recovery than their 17 and 18 year old counterparts after heavy workloads. There definitely is a delicate line when it comes to junior high aged kids especially in creating burn out. I just think its wise to give junior high kids a few more rest days than senior high each month. I really am not sure of the right answer though. Just my two cents. I like the thought process you are thinking along though. It's an interesting topic.

x14113

It sounds like you may be on to something.

On the predictions thread on the MMQB board, I noted the increasing prevalence of developing players at the grade-school level. I've noticed this to be a focus at Pottsville and elsewhere.

The dilemma described could be a side effect of such a practice.

Stories like this make me wonder if the concept of JV teams was a prescience of sorts.

Gray lizard

I get what you are saying beach bum.  I think I am not asking how much can a devoted kid take.  I am asking how much the average kid will take.  We all wish our school would have 25 kids that are totally committed to football for each grade.  I think it is more like 5 or 6 per grade and the rest are just along for the ride.  The kids that might develop in later years are not seeing a reward for their current effort.  These are the ones dropping the sport. I am afraid it will result in low numbers in the Jr and SR years.  Football is a team sport and numbers are important.  It is the dropping numbers that worry me.

AirWarren

I'll go for a personal experience.

As a kid, I was a swimmer. Competitive. Summer league for the Warren Waves. We swam against local teams consisting of Monticello, el dorado(had a summer and year round program), crossett, Camden, magnolia. Summer meets that were regional with a championship meet at OBU in Arkadelphia to close out the summer. As I got better and better, coaches would call and ask me to join their year round league. My parents would pass on it. I began going to summer camps in searcy and OBU for a week where I would swim with year round swimmers across the state. I was competing with them regularly in exhibition swims. At that point we learned that you could go and compete with year round swimmers in meets to qualify for nationals/jr Olympics etc so we began doing that. These swim meets where in eldorado, fort smith, searcy and Little Rock and they were week long meets sometimes every month of my summer. I was training 3 times a day in the summer. The 6am practice at Warren's YMCA, private lessons mid day, then the afternoon practice back at the Y. Then I would go put in an hour or two at my grandparents pool. As I continued to improve my craft, I eventually joined a year round swimming team. Every night after school I was practicing. Meets on the weekends hours away. My coach was limiting my participation in other sports(because how swimming muscle and other sports muscle have a negative effect on each other "allegedly") so it became an issue with my football. As I got closer to teen years, didn't have much of a relationship with my buddies, working in the summer in tomatoes with my buddies. None of that aka being a kid. Finally I dropped swimming around the age of 13. I was worn out, my parents told me to continue doing the meeting hours from Warren and sometimes out of state it would require me to be home schooled. And I had just had enough. And that 7 years of constant training burned me smooth out. To the point where football didn't even interest me because of the constant go go go. So I'm here to tell you, someone who worked out and practiced 24/7 from age 6-13, burn out is real and it can be a bad thing. But man about 30 lbs later I wish I could swim like that again on the daily lol.

Jimbo Morphis

I practiced basketball at least 2 hours a day every day from age  7 until 15. Didn't get burned out but hurt my knee. Wish now I had spent the time in football and basketball playing golf. Because of my knee I got no college offers. That and being 6'1, slow, and having a 14 inch vertical.

Sigmund Sauer

AirWarren makes good points. I see impact from other activities being a bigger issue than football itself. Football has easily become one of the shortest season sports due to AAA regulations. Sure, it gets rolling during the hottest time of year, as well as a time most kids deem for "resting, sitting on the couch and playing x-box." So, I'd agree, if burn out occurs it may be because of other school activities or reasons, but not a time consumption issue. It seems baseball has become a year round sport for many due to the travel ball popularity. Most Jr. and Sr. High basketball programs practice and condition year round. It's good for kids to choose which activity they are passionate about and stick to it, whether it be 3 or just 1.

AirWarren

July 11, 2018, 11:12:17 am #7 Last Edit: July 11, 2018, 11:20:06 am by AirWarren
Quote from: Sigmund Sauer on July 11, 2018, 10:52:51 am
AirWarren makes good points. I see impact from other activities being a bigger issue than football itself. Football has easily become one of the shortest season sports due to AAA regulations. Sure, it gets rolling during the hottest time of year, as well as a time most kids deem for "resting, sitting on the couch and playing x-box." So, I'd agree, if burn out occurs it may be because of other school activities or reasons, but not a time consumption issue. It seems baseball has become a year round sport for many due to the travel ball popularity. Most Jr. and Sr. High basketball programs practice and condition year round. It's good for kids to choose which activity they are passionate about and stick to it, whether it be 3 or just 1.

AAU basketball.
Travel baseball.
Now, soccer in central Arkansas has become the same as AAU/year round baseball.

With my daughter, it's one activity a year. She is interested in gymnastics so that's what she is involved in. I refuse to have her at the ball field 24/7 in the summer away from doing things a kid should be doing. We have tried softball but it was for a year. And I hate being at the ball field so if I'm paying for it then I'm going to have to like it. She has done cheer which was fun for her. And she has done basketball through upward. We coached her team which was a blast. And she was good at it. I think as parents we should listen to the kids likes and needs vs our own needs and focus in on what the kid is good at and focus on that. Too much can go a long way with a kid.

She was just accepted into a school that is a non football school but has baseball, cheer, softball, tennis, basketball, and golf. I actually hope it stays away from football because the academics are front and center and football people will start allowing "stud athletes" into the school to win and allow academic standards to fall to put all emphasis on football. God willing, I'm hoping to raise another RN in the family, an engineer or doctor....not a lifelong letterman jacket wearer hahaha.

bigchief72455

AW you know everyone loves the guys that wear their letterman jackets to their son's games.

nastynice

Quote from: Gray lizard on July 10, 2018, 04:01:31 pm
I am wondering about the current state of football.  With spring ball, summer padded camps, and 30 or so required work outs are they hurting player numbers?  I have noticed several boys dropping the sport.  My son is in the 9th grade and several boys are on the verge of quitting football.  My son enjoys the extra work and attends a couple camps and trains on his own during the summer.  All kids are not like my son. He lives for football.  I am afraid they are losing to many boys that would help down the road.  Just wondering because to many good athletic boys have left the sport in his school. It is to the point I don't think they will be competitive next season.  It hurts me knowing how hard my son has worked and he will not have supporting players to be successful.

I've been thinking kids don't put in near as much as we did in the past. They're limited to when and how much they can practice.  Kids are fairly weak minded anymore and constantly need to be entertained. Going to workouts/practice was about the only entertainment we had.  I don't feel sorry for them at all. Pour it to them, push em hard.

AirWarren

Quote from: nastynice on July 11, 2018, 12:40:25 pm
I've been thinking kids don't put in near as much as we did in the past. They're limited to when and how much they can practice.  Kids are fairly weak minded anymore and constantly need to be entertained. Going to workouts/practice was about the only entertainment we had.  I don't feel sorry for them at all. Pour it to them, push em hard.

I agree with this too. I always wonder what kids do these days. Never see them outside. I guess they are too busy duck face picture taking for each other. We didn't have an iphone with snapcrap, twatter, and bookface on it. We found ponds, creeks, and backroads to mess around on. Man, I used to catch some fish in the summer time as a kid. Also had three summer jobs....so I always had some cash in my pocket lol.

AirWarren

Quote from: bigchief72455 on July 11, 2018, 12:10:19 pm
AW you know everyone loves the guys that wear their letterman jackets to their son's games.

It's amazing.

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: bigchief72455 on July 11, 2018, 12:10:19 pm
While screaming contain at the ends and blaming the safety on every deep pass. Defense has changed dad. Sometimes the safety has the flats and sometimes the OLB has contain.

AirWarren

Quote from: Oldman on July 11, 2018, 01:44:20 pm
While screaming contain at the ends and blaming the safety on every deep pass. Defense has changed dad. Sometimes the safety has the flats and sometimes the OLB has contain.

"The running back missed the hole again....he needs to look for the hole....!!!!!!!!"

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: AirWarren on July 11, 2018, 02:05:16 pm
“The running back missed the hole again....he needs to look for the hole....!!!!!!!!”
We have a rule in the press box. If you want to question play calling you have to say what you would call before the play is ran.

DeltaBoy

You played basketball Oldman?! 😂

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: DeltaBoy on July 11, 2018, 03:52:03 pm
You played basketball Oldman?! 😂
Basketball, football, baseball, tennis, and golf. No track because of deceiving speed.

AirWarren

Quote from: Oldman on July 11, 2018, 04:00:44 pm
Basketball, football, baseball, tennis, and golf. No track because of deceiving speed.

Tennis is fun.

STUNNA

A lot easier to enjoy putting the work in when you know you're playing for a contender.

AirWarren

Quote from: STUNNA on July 11, 2018, 06:26:48 pm
A lot easier to enjoy putting the work in when you know you're playing for a contender.

Also....great point.

Jsmith48

Do a lot high schools still play JV schedules? Arkadelphia hasn't played one in years and when Friday is the the only game the writing is on the wall for a lot of players. Do they put in tons of time and effort to never step foot on the field or do they explore other options? There's nothing wrong with either choice but that's another reason you may see a drop off in participation.

Oldbadger

Big Fan

Quote from: Oldman on July 11, 2018, 10:43:14 am
I practiced basketball at least 2 hours a day every day from age  7 until 15. Didn't get burned out but hurt my knee. Wish now I had spent the time in football and basketball playing golf. Because of my knee I got no college offers. That and being 6'1, slow, and having a 14 inch vertical.
Was that a legit 14?

Jimbo Morphis

KASH dba The Lumberjack

Quote from: Jsmith48 on July 11, 2018, 11:00:11 pm
Do a lot high schools still play JV schedules? Arkadelphia hasn't played one in years and when Friday is the the only game the writing is on the wall for a lot of players. Do they put in tons of time and effort to never step foot on the field or do they explore other options? There's nothing wrong with either choice but that's another reason you may see a drop off in participation.
I believe there was a rule put in place a few years ago when all the concussion rage hit that players could only play 5 or 6 quarters a week. That rule kills teams like Warren who normally field 40 or less kids. It's fine if your starter doesn't get hurt, but if he does and your 2nd string guy played 4 quarters on Monday, you're in a jam.

KASH dba The Lumberjack

Jimbo Morphis

sludgefoot

Coming from an older ex-player and big fan it just seems like kids have no time to be kids any more.  I understand that the summer long work has to be done to be competitive because every one else is going to do it.  On the other hand if they are just going to be home playing video games, etc,stuffing chips or out getting into trouble it's a good thing.  A lot of kids would probably rather be working out with friends, etc that putting up with home life.  Just thinking out loud.  Forgive me. 

gameoflife

The growth in the amount of time that athletic programs ask of its participants is a question that should be studied and definite guidelines instituted to regulate.  Oh, yeah the AAA does that to some degree.  Dead period for instance.  Different states have different rules.  In the quest for excellence, championships, the programs seek more time and commitment.  I hear parents ask or sometimes complain about why our team doesn't win enough.  Often blame is directed toward the coaches.  I also hear complaints about coaches expecting too much from the athletes.  Can't really have it both ways.  Winning takes lots of time/effort and commitment and frankly many teens are not willing to give it.  Championships show a commitment to time and dedication that not every team gives nor does every athlete give to the same amount.  Just my observations.

Gray lizard

Quote from: gameoflife on July 12, 2018, 03:56:56 pm
The growth in the amount of time that athletic programs ask of its participants is a question that should be studied and definite guidelines instituted to regulate.  Oh, yeah the AAA does that to some degree.  Dead period for instance.  Different states have different rules.  In the quest for excellence, championships, the programs seek more time and commitment.  I hear parents ask or sometimes complain about why our team doesn't win enough.  Often blame is directed toward the coaches.  I also hear complaints about coaches expecting too much from the athletes.  Can't really have it both ways.  Winning takes lots of time/effort and commitment and frankly many teens are not willing to give it.  Championships show a commitment to time and dedication that not every team gives nor does every athlete give to the same amount.  Just my observations.

This I can understand.  It is dependent on the younger kids seeing the success of the ones before them.  The problem maybe in schools that have not had success.  The kids just don't stick with it long enough to see the rewards.

Bulldog75

I think kids are pushed to hard.  Its almost impossible to play more than one sport anymore much less have a part time job to learn the value of money.  I worked during the summers from junior high through college scouting cotton to make my money for school clothes and spending money.  Mom and dad gave my so much for school clothes and if i wanted better or more I had to have the money to pay for it.  I even worked in between 2 a day practices till school started.  There are families that love all the travel and being tied up in it.  Its good for them I guess or they wouldn't be doing it.  Not for a single dad that works on the road a few days a week.  Too much to expect from my parents to shuffle around with all they already do. 

My daughter got burned out on softball a year or two ago.  She liked the social aspect but was too time consuming especially at her age.  It would have been 1 hour plus drive one way once or twice a week just for practice and every weekend gone for months.  A portion of that 1-2k a month i would have spent on lessons, tournament fees, hotels, food, etc. invested in a college fund would be much better money invested in her future. 

gameoflife

Bulldog, scouting cotton.  I had a several friends that did that during their school years.  Always said it was a great summer job.  I also had friends who didn't work at all, their parents were huge supporters of their kids participation in athletics and so didn't push them to work.  Their feeling was that if they were working their a#$ off to maximize their skills then that was their job at the time.  Difference in what you want, what your kid wants.  Neither is right or wrong.

Coach Jones

We (Lamar) lift/practice/condition 7-12th grade Tuesday and Thursday at 8am.  We do four 7-7 (Usually Monday Nights) activities, and four padded team camp type things with Sr high.   Our Jr High has had 3 team camps.
I feel like this schedule gives the kids some time in the summer, and also works them hard.   

beach bum

Quote from: Coach Jones on July 13, 2018, 04:14:55 pm
We (Lamar) lift/practice/condition 7-12th grade Tuesday and Thursday at 8am.  We do four 7-7 (Usually Monday Nights) activities, and four padded team camp type things with Sr high.   Our Jr High has had 3 team camps.
I feel like this schedule gives the kids some time in the summer, and also works them hard.

This all seems very sensible.... Consistency is really the key and your schedule has that.

Chief_Osceola™

I read it somewhere above, but kids almost have to specialize in one sport anymore.  Every major sport has become a year-round activity.  And it's fairly recent too.  There are 2 reasons why this is so: the term 'measurables' working its way into sports vernacular, and Tiger Woods.  Bear with me on this - measurables are becoming the gold standard for what recruiters seem to focus on.  40 times, 90+ velo, exit velocity, launch angle (aka the stupidest baseball hitting metric ever conceived), vertical, etc.  Due to this, kids have to attend camps, showcases, tournaments, etc. so that their measurables can be evaluated.  If they aren't good enough, they have to continue working to improve certain areas, which turns into a year-round endeavor.  Further, the year-round nature of sports has led to an increase in injuries.

Now for the second part - since Tiger Woods started winning everything, parents noticed how he was raised to be a champion golfer, and they all think their kid is going to be the next prodigy at whatever sport they show an inkling of talent for at an early age.  Therefore, they push their kids to a particular sport, and feed into the one sport year-round issue mentioned above.  The problem is, for 99.9% of kids, they aren't going to be the next Tiger Woods.  Or Michael Jordan.  Or Tom Brady.

Anyway, I say all that to say this - playing one sport all year has really zero advantages over playing multiple sports.  Aside from the injury stats, I'd like to have some numbers that show how many kids quit due to burnout.  And here's another layer - coaches have to bear some of the responsibility.  Many will push kids to play their sport only.  A kid that can play multiple sports will always choose the one that is less demanding of their time if forced to make a decision of one sport or another. 

It's sad how sports have evolved to get to this point.  I was fortunate enough to play 3 sports, and I never did any of them out of season.  Football was played in the fall, basketball after football, and baseball after that and then a little in the summer.  I would attend one camp for each sport every summer, but never worked on one sport over another out of season.  I also had the opportunity to play a sport after high school too, and I decided on baseball because it was my best sport and I liked it the most.  And looking back, I feel lucky that I didn't have to make that choice until after high school.

nastynice

Quote from: Chief_Osceola™ on July 16, 2018, 01:55:58 pm
I read it somewhere above, but kids almost have to specialize in one sport anymore.  Every major sport has become a year-round activity.  And it's fairly recent too.  There are 2 reasons why this is so: the term 'measurables' working its way into sports vernacular, and Tiger Woods.  Bear with me on this - measurables are becoming the gold standard for what recruiters seem to focus on.  40 times, 90+ velo, exit velocity, launch angle (aka the stupidest baseball hitting metric ever conceived), vertical, etc.  Due to this, kids have to attend camps, showcases, tournaments, etc. so that their measurables can be evaluated.  If they aren't good enough, they have to continue working to improve certain areas, which turns into a year-round endeavor.  Further, the year-round nature of sports has led to an increase in injuries.

Now for the second part - since Tiger Woods started winning everything, parents noticed how he was raised to be a champion golfer, and they all think their kid is going to be the next prodigy at whatever sport they show an inkling of talent for at an early age.  Therefore, they push their kids to a particular sport, and feed into the one sport year-round issue mentioned above.  The problem is, for 99.9% of kids, they aren't going to be the next Tiger Woods.  Or Michael Jordan.  Or Tom Brady.

Anyway, I say all that to say this - playing one sport all year has really zero advantages over playing multiple sports.  Aside from the injury stats, I'd like to have some numbers that show how many kids quit due to burnout.  And here's another layer - coaches have to bear some of the responsibility.  Many will push kids to play their sport only.  A kid that can play multiple sports will always choose the one that is less demanding of their time if forced to make a decision of one sport or another. 

It's sad how sports have evolved to get to this point.  I was fortunate enough to play 3 sports, and I never did any of them out of season.  Football was played in the fall, basketball after football, and baseball after that and then a little in the summer.  I would attend one camp for each sport every summer, but never worked on one sport over another out of season.  I also had the opportunity to play a sport after high school too, and I decided on baseball because it was my best sport and I liked it the most.  And looking back, I feel lucky that I didn't have to make that choice until after high school.

Well said Chief

$aintMaximu$

Quote from: AirWarren on July 11, 2018, 01:23:34 pm
I agree with this too. I always wonder what kids do these days. Never see them outside. I guess they are too busy duck face picture taking for each other. We didn't have an iphone with snapcrap, twatter, and bookface on it. We found ponds, creeks, and backroads to mess around on. Man, I used to catch some fish in the summer time as a kid. Also had three summer jobs....so I always had some cash in my pocket lol.

Most of them are playing Fortnite in between duck face pics...

KASH dba The Lumberjack

Quote from: $aintMaximu$ on July 19, 2018, 07:45:27 am

Most of them are playing Fortnite in between duck face pics...
Why you hating on ForkKnife? Quack, quack.

$aintMaximu$

Quote from: KASH dba The Lumberjack on July 20, 2018, 08:17:00 am
Why you hating on ForkKnife? Quack, quack.

I actually like the game myself...

gameoflife

I agree with the statement about not seeing kids outside just playing sports much anymore, changing times I guess.  As for not practicing off season sports during the summer, I think if you want to maximize your ability and want to be a top athlete you have to work on your skills.  This means some sort of strength, speed and skills work.  Working on the sport you play with specific activities designed to enhance skills for that sport is best but you can work on general skills, speed, flexibility, coordination, strength and so on and get a lot of good out of it.  IMO only a few gifted kids can not work out in the summer and still play at a high level but most teams have plenty of kids that are not gifted and so they don't get left too far behind on their own teams by not working out, so they don't.  The programs that win, and win often and consistantly have lots of kids that participate in off-season because they have to do so in order to compete for a spot and/or the coach demands it for playing time.  Overall I think athletes are better, genetics and good health are part of that but I think dedication and hard work is not as it once was.  Kids are too often encouraged to quit when they don't like something, the work, the coach, it interferes with their "free time". 

Str8thug

I agree with others on this post, that baseball, aau basketball, etc., are taking alot of time from kids.  As far as for football, if you add up the hours, it really isn't that bad.  Most teams want you to work out 2-3 times a week.  one of those days is usually a team camp or 7 on 7.  Assuming a camp or 7 on 7 takes 3-5 hrs of your time, and a workout takes 1-2, in the two months before 2 a days you only have spent on average about 30-35 hours.  somewhere around 4-6 hours a week.  I know all schools do things differently.  But i have seen kids that have basketball camp on monday, football on tuesday, weights on wednesday, baseball games on thursdays, and 7 on 7 on fridays, and then baseball on weekends.  We live in a go,go,go society and everyone pushes to work harder.  I believe that some seperation from seasons must be enforced somehow, just not sure how that would work.  I am an advocate for playing multiple sports, but basketball and baseball do not have a season anymore,  they are year around. 

KASH dba The Lumberjack

Quote from: $aintMaximu$ on July 20, 2018, 08:44:20 am

I actually like the game myself...
Me too. My daughter thought my son and I were saying ForkKnife instead of FortNite.

KASH dba The Lumberjack

There was a mention of Tiger Woods on here about how he got so good was that he practiced one sport everyday, same motion every day until he perfected it. Heard this morning he's had 4 back surgeries and he's no more than a couple years over 40.

AirWarren

Quote from: KASH dba The Lumberjack on July 23, 2018, 10:54:38 am
There was a mention of Tiger Woods on here about how he got so good was that he practiced one sport everyday, same motion every day until he perfected it. Heard this morning he's had 4 back surgeries and he's no more than a couple years over 40.

Yup. Gotta have a lower back to be able to play golf especially at that level. His back is garbage.

Chief_Osceola™

July 23, 2018, 11:16:36 am #44 Last Edit: July 25, 2018, 04:55:31 pm by Chief_Osceola™
Quote from: KASH dba The Lumberjack on July 23, 2018, 10:54:38 am

Which lends credence to the argument that kids shouldn't specialize in one sport at an early age, probably even through high school.  Kids aren't physically developed enough to do the same repeatable motions for hours a day.

SR30

Didn't read all the way through this thread and don't spend much time on the 4A board.  I agree our kids spend to much time on sports and not enough "kid" time
However if you follow the states around us, especially Texas, those kids play football year round in some form or fashion. I guess if we want our kids to compete on the same level as them we have to endure the summer workouts and team camps. But that is just my opinion.

TurfToe

I don't have a problem pushing kids out of their comfort zone at all. My question is, how does today's high school athlete compare to one from 20 years ago? I would venture to bet there's not a lot of differences. The work was just being put in differently. With today's football it seems like everything revolves around the skill positions but the reality is if your line can't hold a block the best QB and WR in the state aren't going to do much.

On another note regarding participation declining.....have you looked at some of the practice schedules? It's like they are built around a teacher or coache's schedule. The simple fact is not everyone can build their work schedule around high school sports practices. For example, if little Johnny has practice from 9am-11am and mom and dad both work out of town, what is little Johnny going to do? Miss practice, be penalized, miss playing time, etc. I am fortunate that my kids have transportation to the oddly scheduled practices, but it hasn't always been that way.

SUGARTOWN

Quote from: TurfToe on July 26, 2018, 01:12:20 pm
For example, if little Johnny has practice from 9am-11am and mom and dad both work out of town, what is little Johnny going to do?

I don't know maybe catch a ride with someone?

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: SUGARTOWN on July 26, 2018, 02:49:42 pm
I don't know maybe catch a ride with someone?
Unless everyone hates Little Johnny. He has gotten in trouble for years.

SR30

Then little Johnny probably doesn't need to be on the team if he causes that many problems

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas