• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

2014 Track 7A/6A/5A Performance List (7A COMPLETELY UPDATED)

Started by AT, March 09, 2014, 09:46:25 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

MHSGrad

5A east and west are on direct.. I tell you what, Forrest City vs Camden in the sprints is going to be exciting.. FC might just be the better team

MHSGrad

http://varvee.com/team/game/60/29/2809/event:191/flag:2/activeTable:7ddcf6228db4ee2edfe138c2b283968d#7ddcf6228db4ee2edfe138c2b283968d

After looking over that.. and the other two important meets (minus Central), I am just going to sit back and enjoy this state meet... The way I see it is that it is a 6 team race: Vilonia, Camden, Alma, Magnolia, Forrest City, and Dequeen

MHSGrad

Oh, and one more observation

Dequeen and Vilonia look similar (distance and pole vault), Camden and Forrest City look similar (sprints and jumps), and Alma and Magnolia have strong characteristics of both

sevenof400

AT,

Picking up on what MHS says here:

Quote from: MHSGrad on May 02, 2014, 03:18:45 pm
.... The way I see it is that it is a 6 team race: Vilonia, Camden, Alma, Magnolia, Forrest City, and Dequeen

Are there any other teams that should be in that list? 

AT

seven, no he is right.

Those are the only teams.

Also, 7A is completely updated. Making my way through the classes. 4A and 7A are done.

MHSGrad

Will 5A be next? I know that the East wasn't on Varvee yesterday

MHSGrad

AT

Quote from: MHSGrad on May 04, 2014, 02:11:48 pm
Will 5A be next? I know that the East wasn't on Varvee yesterday

Doing the 3A first since I already had a good start on it and then 5A next. Probably will have 3A done today and maybe start of 5A.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas